GERMAN ARMY PREPARING TO TAKE EUROPE BY FORCE

Germany is preparing for a 'multiple confrontation' in the EU borders.
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/german-army-prepares-break-european-union-or-worse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBBCwxjYIY
youtu.be/eXnffBVMJGk?t=5
thelocal.de/20171108/how-berlins-police-are-fighting-off-claims-they-have-been-infiltrated-by-mafia
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/german-army-prepares-break-european-union-or-worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_gas_field
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With what army?

one of the strongest in europe, actually

With the army they have massed by '2040' aka in less than 10 years.

>Germany destroys Europe again
Colour me surprised

Literally every single army has plans dealing with all kinds of scenarios such as breakdown of social order, social unrest, war with every single neighbour etc.

why ?

I would rather be occupied by Germany and Russia than continue to be NATO/US/Zionist puppet.

No they are 'saving' Europe from 'Eastern bloc'

>Literally every single army has plans dealing with all kinds of scenarios
Except those countries only focus on the scenarios within their borders.

AGAIN?

>extremism is on the rise and there are EU partners who "even occasionally seem to seek a specific approach to Russia's" state capitalist model ".
Your wish has been granted.

>end up still being a NATO/US/Zionist puppet but even fewer freedoms

>"The EU enlargement has been largely abandoned, other states have left the community Europe has lost its global competitiveness,"
You just dont see the benefits of their control! Why wont you see!?

With broomsticks instead of machineguns and rifles made of plastic that melts in when fired more than 3 times in a quick succession

Looking at the amount of equipment and manpower they have right now it looks pretty pathetic for a country of that size.

aka an army of terrorist niggers that hate germany ? great plan

yes but most european militaries are pathetic so it works out

oy vey state enforced diversity coming through

>we've lost every single war we've ever waged against anybody that wasn't ourselves
>surely THIS TIME we will win

>Germany

I was about to correct you and say that Germany is in NATO but remembered that most Germans younger than 30 absolutely hates the US and will probably pull out of NATO when they become the voting majority.

These dont look like plastic or broomsticks to me.

Those terrorists and niggers hate Europe too, they would be happy to destroy Europe on the command of Chancellor Merkell

>only focus on the scenarios within their borders
>that flag
dude do you understand what country we're in

Oh boy i'm already excited for COD WW3

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBBCwxjYIY

America's collapse contingency plans only involve America.

I'd like to see them try occupy Finland. I can see them easily take control of sea here, but after that good luck.

It's just a drill don't worry guys

with our secret real army
like this

Germany will just call on NATO to come do their dirty work for them like they always have

I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to die for the amazing EU since they have zero power backing them up if NATO doesn't care

What are modern German soldiers like?

>I can see them easily take control of sea here
Thats all they need to control your country.

Buff, rough, tough aryan men who are obsessed with bringing order and unity to the European continent. At any cost.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :3

>Buff, rough, tough aryan men who are obsessed with bringing order and unity to the European continent. At any cost.

Sounds like the average Sup Forumsack user

That's a pretty low bar though.

Except Sup Forumss dont demand ordung.

>>Buff, rough, tough aryan men
>Sounds like the average Sup Forumsack user

>third scenario: retake Weimar borders

wtf.....

>ordnung

How good is the German military, memes aside.

Good chunk of them secretly idolise the Wehrmacht. There's a big problem in the German military with rightwingers and rightwing extremists. Even more so than other countries.

A spelling error, i-im sorry master.

Depends what the task is.
For defence they're pretty poor. If they had to invade somewhere it's a be funny joke.

Brits are running scared from them, dont lie.

I mean in a collapse scenario, you need to increase your borders; am i right?

GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

ALL UNITS ON ALERT

REPEAT ALL UNITS ON ALERT

unironically Russian

Explain how and in what situation?

our army is only for defence, that was how they are made and how they are trained for. for other task they are really a fucking joke.

If you don't know how important access to seas without permission is then I cannot help you desu.

kek

Most armies in the world are directed more for defence, it's nothing really weird with it.

They can't even fire a shot without calling Washington to ask for permission. And when they kill an enemy they get charged with war crimes.

Good. Took them fucking long enough to get their shit together.

>our army is only for defence
>planning to take the EU by force by at least 2040
>'defence only'

What?
I've been stationed in Germany and worked with the Bundeswehr, and they're in no position to conduct any type of offensive action against any first world military.
The individual soldiers are good troops, but logistics and force support capabilities are nonexistent

WHY DIDNT YOU CALL US GERMANY WHEN DO WE START

That's what you get for turning a conscript army into a professional army in a country with huge trauma about war. Only crazies and social maladapts join.

Come and try, we reform with russia and drive niggers out of europe before conquering europe once again

You have permission to buy the weapons and ammo from us. Thats all you need.

>this delusion
Germany will out perform Russia as they did so many times before.

>he doesn't know Germany is integrating the Dutch and Czech military
>he doesn't know that the largest uranium business in the world is majority Dutch-German
>he doesn't know there are 1600 tanks in depot here
dun dun dun

every army has plans for all kind of obscure scenarios
literally nothing to see here

the US has battle plans for invading every country and territory on the planet stashed away in some file cabinet at the Pentagon. It literally is nothing.

Didn't they annouced that they might buy F-35A's this week?

Ah yes, the American """"""plans'""""".

Did you know the Dutch government warned for the creation of ISIS if you'd invade Iraq.

>>planning to take the EU by force by at least 2040
hahahahaha sure buddy dream on

Can we join Germany if they decide to go all warmongering this time? Let's give them a win for once. Who knows, maybe a German Europe would be a good thing. No more stinky slavs or frogs.

Germany has never won a war
Germany has never won a war outside without allies.
Iceland has never lost a war
Portugal and Netherlands control most of the world at one time.

congratulations

^This
We are pretty unsuited for a cross-border war too.

Unless we fight Haiti or Gutemala.

youtu.be/eXnffBVMJGk?t=5

>the US has battle plans for invading every country and territory on the planet
We are disguising them as 'social unrest contingency' plans.

>sure buddy dream on
More like 2025-2030 the way things are going for EU.

Guatemala*

Your not illuminati tier like us. The Bilderberg conventions started here after all.

Pic related. Just the average day at a Dutch palace.

Not to worry, if anything they'd be used to suppress unrest in the country, a use case our minister of the interior has already been pushing for.
>ordnung
That's but a faint memory.
See here for police recruitment standards:
thelocal.de/20171108/how-berlins-police-are-fighting-off-claims-they-have-been-infiltrated-by-mafia

They will need them if they hope to take on French air-force.

>ITT: bunch of retards with no military training arguing about things they know nothing about

>what is 1871

>ITT people without financial training knowing they can't touch a superpower like the Netherlands

You have to go back

>they-have-been-infiltrated-by-mafia
Which mafia, im interested? Nazi mafia? Gay mafia? Italian mafia?

We are self-sufficient. Unlike Britain and some other "countries" we won't starve just because someone decides to take to baltic sea for themselves.

Allies, report in

The only ones without military training and know nothing about it are Germany army

xDDD

Pretty sure everyone ITT except maybe one or two Finns have absolutely no military training

The G36 is a good and solid weapon and it's not supposed to be a fucking stationary MG.
This G36 is bad meme just got spread so the local weapon companies will get new contracts to supply the Bundeswehr. It sucks on high range (would really prefer 7,62 ammo at 600m +) tho, but I hope that I don't need to further elaborate on that one.

I expected more of you and I will shitpost the next WW2 thread to death with Polish cavalry charge cancermemes just because of you.

>oh look i was forced to do some pushups so now i'm a military expert

>fins
>one literally thinks losing his sea access is totally ok.
Just stop, please.

Where did I say I'm a military expert? It's simply funny reading about neckbeards talking about a subject they have 0 experience in. But since you're so butthurt by that comment I'm sure you're one of those neckbeards.

Debatable. Finland still imports a lot of food and also fertilizer, feed and machinery. Better love eating bread, milk and berries because that's the only thing this country is 100% self-sufficient in.

>More like 2025-2030 the way things are going for EU.
i didn't mean the collapse of the eu, i mean that our army will take over the eu by force, that is a joke.

it's not really decided yet, 2025 the old tornado jets will be replaced with a more modern jet, so far the f-35 is a possible buy.

Where did you even read that? This isn't just shitposting.I know you're autistic, but I think there's something bigger at play here

The Netherlands is the second biggest agricultural exporter of the world. We can feed Germany.
Plus we have the biggest gas field of Europe. So we can power Germany for as long as we want.

It's okay, just because you have no knowledge of the subject doesn't mean you can't talk about, it simply means nobody should take you seriously.

>(you)

USofA reporting in.

Glad to see we will outlast EU.

>but I think there's something bigger at play here
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/german-army-prepares-break-european-union-or-worse
> all scenarios are "plausible with the 2040 time horizon,"

I spent 5 years with those shitheads and I can't confirm that at all.

Oh Finland is so self-sustaining. Meanwhile we have such a big fart of gas below our land we can blow the entire ozonlayer away just by drilling a hole in the ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_gas_field

Israel has never lost a war.

>Winning a war with your self