19 years old

>19 years old
>kissless virgin

kys

>22yo
>kv

Jorge is Welcome to the NHK your favorite anime?

r9k

>almost 24
>kissless virgin
I've pretty much given up at this point.

>22yo
>v
captcha: discount jews

>26
>same
there is still time

24 here and same

25 but I'm brazilian

>18 year old
>kissless virgin
I took a blood test today, if my results come back and I have low T im going to die a virgin and make 0 effort to get laid

Wom*n are subanimals

Maldito mariconcito.

You know low testosterone is literally one of the easiest treatable conditions right?

Why would you give up when you can easily fix it? It's like having dandruff and acne and deciding to hang yourself instead of buying Accutane and Nizoral. Except instead of a pill and shampoo it's a needle and oil you inject twice a week.

Just kiss someone. Then you won't be a kissless virgin.

You need to be under 300 to get prescribed test.
And if I dont naturally have 800+ test theres no point in even trying.

Nearly 27. Have not gone further than hugs and handholding. Can't socialize with people outside of friendly conversation. Help.

You can buy properly dosed test online for pretty much nothing.

If you want a prescription just bomb your test scores on purpose to get under 300ng/DL then doctor shop. It's easy.

If ur too pussy to buy test online do this :
>Watch sad movies
>Jack off 3-4 times a day
>Eat zero fats
>Sleep under 5 hrs a day for a week, do an all nighter before the blood work test
>Don't exercise at all for a week
>Drink alcohol every night

Guaranteed under diagnosed low test.

>And if I don't naturally have 800+ test there's no point in even trying
I feel like you're overestimating average natural testosterone levels and their effects.

I'm 18 and I workout, I should have at least 800, if not I will never make it

Not gonna lie, if one of my friends was kissless I would make out with them just so they lose that title, and I'm not even gay.

kys Jorge you've been posting for like two years

You're missing the fact that most of the people saying that in this thread are probably terminally ugly and don't get touched for a reason.

Okay just give up instead of fixing your easily amendable problem then...

ill just close my eyes
they're probably somewhat cute, just shy

That's what anime and Hollywood want to make you believe, and what these kissless virgins maybe want to make you believe too, but shy people get approached and hit on by default if they're at least decent looking. Truth of the matter is, these people are just plain ugly and will never be with anyone, not even ugly people (unless they pay for prostitutes, which is pretty sad and they may as well off themselves)

Not him but truly ugly people don't really exist.

Unless you have a literal facial deformity or are missing limbs you can look average to above average by taking care of yourself.

you sound a little bit bitter

>Teeth whitening
>Workout and be 10-12% bodyfat
>Fix acne with accutane
>Take care of face with cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, Vaseline at night, retinoid cream
>Get a good haircut
>Wear normal clothes that actually fit you
>Learn good posture

If you do this there's literally no way you cant be at least 7/10 compared to general population. Unless you survived an acid attack by a Paki and are a double amputee who survived a housefire and has burns all over his body it's enough to look much better than the vast majority of the population.

I've yet to see someone on Sup Forums to post "tfw no legs so I can't get a gf" with a picture of him in a wheelchair. Or "TFW I have cerebral palsy so I'm a kissless virgin". It's always bullshit like "TFW acne" or "TFW I'm fat". Very sad!

>truly ugly people don't really exist
You're either blind, delusional or ugly yourself.

I'm bitter for being down to earth and realistic about social interactions? I get why people like being idealistic about this time of shit, and the media feeds this a lot, but just look at the people in this thread, it's obvious that reality is very different from fiction. It's better that these people snap out of it and know the truth now, so that they may get on with their lives without this unattainable goal looming over their heads all the time.

Refer to Ugly people don't exist unless they're the 0.01% with an actual deformity. You can make nearly everything work these days.

It's not delusional. The average people is either overly fat or skinny - if you workout and eat properly your body is LITERALLY top 5-10% just from that. Let alone all the other shit normies don't do.

I get what you're saying and doing your list certainly can make you go up 2-3 points/10, but you have to understand that some faces are simply ugly and people can't get passed that. Short of plastic surgery, these people are fucked because your list doesn't fix ugly facial structure (or having a misshapen body for that matter).

That's a lot rarer and id be surprised if even 5% of the "perma virgins" on this site have the ugly facial structure you describe.

Every fucking face pics thread ive seen on any board had people around the average. Where they can easily fix their shit (being fat, acne, bad haircut, glasses, facial hair being the overwhelmingly problems in every single case).

Yeah but that skews your perception, because it's natural that only ''average and up'' people post their pics on here, since they have the confidence to do so. Usually, ugly people know they're ugly and wouldn't dare to post their picture by fear of becoming a meme about ugly people.

I'll cum in my mouth and eat my own shit if 3 people can post time-stamped proof of having such horribly bad facial and body genetics that without intensive surgery they cannot affect their appearance to be AT LEAST average on this board.

I've LITERALLY asked every single person complaining about being "ugly" to post their face/body and they usually just refuse or stop replying.

If they're truly a hideous incel then they can post their pics. Who's gonna dox them, their mom? Besides they can censor eyes or something no one will recognise anyone by body pic or a part or angle of their face.

****If people on this site are truly so depressed and suicidal over their looks then posting their pic shouldn't be so dehumanizing.

Yeah I get where you're coming from, it does seem like these people are maybe too hard on themselves of they simply don't do what you listed earlier. But you're speaking like someone who isn't ugly, and you seem to not quite understand how ugly people just don't feel like putting themselves out there because all they get in life is looks of disgust, snickering in the back of the classroom and whispered insults when walking by. Nothing good has ever come from them showing their faces. But you can still use this info we have about them. You can probably conclude that a reasonable percentage of people who don't post their pics when you ask don't want to because they're just that ugly. It takes a special sort of ugly for even ugly people to look you over when looking for a mate.