Is Paris worth visiting?

Is Paris worth visiting?

Not anymore, I was there 10 years ago and it was already a total shithole. Can't imagine what it's like there now.

I was there 4 years ago. Did all the usual tourist trap stuff & visited lots of museums. Thoroughly enjoyed it. There are some not so nice places, just like London. Plan it well.

Yes, but only once to do the requisite Notre Dame - Louvre - Eiffel Tower - Arc de Triomphe - whatever circuit. If you stick to the city itself, the only matters of concern are being accosted and/or cheated because you are a tourist.

I can feel my Paris syndrome kicking in

You would die in Brazil lol

Not sure but when my brother and his wife went there, they both disliked it. His wife is mexican so a lot of the muslims there looked like they wanted to murder her, probably because they thought she was muslim going out with a white guy. He didn't liked it because how filthy it was and both live in LA. I can't fucking imagine anything that can be more filthy than LA.

Yes, I recommend the banlieus for that authentic French experience.

context of that pic?

niggers

well if you stay in the good neighbourhoods it's ok
it's a lot like the other 3rd world countries, even in africa if you go to the richest part of the capital it's probably not so bad
same here

Every iconic world city is worth visiting.

it was never worth visiting
la france profonde is where the real genius of french civilization is found

Probably, though I have no plans to go there. Compared to other folks I know, though, my time in Paris wasn't too rough.

this is a myth, he wouldn't
i visited both montreal and sao paulo you know what ? it was exatly the same : shithole filled with brown people
i'll say he'd be safe in brazil there's barely a difference with canada

Visit during the winter. The niggers are jungle apes will stay inside during the cold and won't be as annoying. Then you can see all the cool tourist stuff.

Does Paris actually look like that across the city? Paris is one of the locations that I want to visit since I was a kid

honestly no
i hate niggers and all that but for the most part paris is the place for the rich leftists the jews and the homosexuals, it's clean with police everywhere

No. In fact, it's generally cleaner than say, Toronto. The only thing that really turned me off was the touristiness of it all.

You thought Montreal was bad? Try Brampton: 44% of the population is South Asian. At least Montreal has a majority European population.

This. p*Ris is ridiculously overrated

From my experience:

Gypsies trying to steal you, niggers and arabs aggressively trying to sell you shit.
Army in full force on the streets, it feels like Pakistan or other unsafe shithole.
White French people long gone you only see emigrants and tourists

As long as you avoid Northern Paris