Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5gSHpWE5A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting images of every day for a year

Prostitution
Ass-eating

riding my pito
post more

Impregnating and leaving behind so the estranged baby becomes a complete misanthrope and ends up perpetrating unimaginable displays of inhumanity against a society in which he never was a part from but nonetheless was forced to inhabit.

Being treated kindly

this
and cuddled

ignoring, just like any other fucking roastie

deportation

>"no me deportes, chilenito"

tienes que volver, feita

Te quedas pero te depilas los brazos simia

BWC

Is that arabic on her arm?

I'm like 0/3 asking out colombian girls. Grew up around a lot of them.

Yes, i think i have seen other girls with the same tattoo.

What does it mean? Why is it in Colombia?

Looks like tumblr tier shit

Arabic tattoos are pretty common, why? Because people like the alphabet

yes, it is a fucking fad over here among staceys and chads alike

rope yourself fucking pimp

kek is pimp really an insult in colombia

You know the funny thing about this is that someone could write something like "الماعز اللعنة الماشية" and people would still stamp that into their skin.

helping me practice my spanish

It's propaganda. I bet most of them look ugly as fuc'

you know what's even funnier? That the sentence theyget tatood probably doesn't even make grmmatical sense in arabic.

Let's try to get an user who knows Arabic to translate the bitch tattoo for our entertainment.

Not exactly ugly as fuck (actually they stand out in a sea of fugliness in this region), but certainly not as hot as the stupid OP is portraying here

It says ديخوما, I don't think it's an Arabic word.
It's spelled "Dikhoma" in Latin letters (if any user can make sense out of that)

One of my managers is Colombian...she's eccentric and a racist. There's also another Colombian girl at my work place who I was just starting to fall in love with until I found out she is a hoe. Heartbreaker man...

pic unrelated

holding in white arms and making sweet passionate love to.

Just as expected of a common whore then, i thought we could get something more valuable than meaningless letters, i thank you for your help Canada man.

getting fat at age 26

>white arms
>sweet passionate love
Thats an oxymoron.

> .she's eccentric and a racist
why?
> I found out she is a hoe
Also why?

not a thing, at least here

>why?
idk, she just said that she hates black people.
>Also why?
are you asking why she is a hoe or why/how I find out? As for the first, I do not know why she is a hoe. I found out she's a hoe by finding her instagram

post something from her ig, and block out the name

np man. The thing that pisses me off the most about these tatoos is that they're written in the "times new roman" font of arabic although arabic calligraphy is fucking beautiful

gib Colombian wife

ahh yes the "I hate blacks" type of hoe. Be careful, when you're less expecting it, you'll see her trying out the BBC out of curiosity

Typical self-hatred chick from Latin America.

No wonder why their sons have issues with themselves. Don't ever fall in their trap.

>look up Bogota on street view
>its full of qts

race mixing with

Chilean man

He looks more Peruvian desu.

we don't share a border dumb southern Germ

ugghhh, why do women date these -1%ers?
Not fucking fair

Amerindian sausages

fair enough, though I'm pretty sure she hates black people because we're both restaurant managers and black people are the most problematic

do you have any pics of some Colombian book worm types of girls? like, less clubby/ ig thot looking girls?

these ones are hot, but I want to see a range here.

most girls dress like that regardless of their personality

liar

False. Maybe in your tropical shit hole of a city.

nice feet, more pics? this girl is great

Here girls dress like this. Yes they might not be as hot as in warmer cities but who fucking cares, I don't want a fucking Bryan staring at gf's ass when we go out

oxymoron

Of every place in this country has hot weather, that's a concept foreigners can't grasp and it is funny as fuck to see geingos in shorts in fucking Bogota

THE TRASH

GET.OUT

Southern cone resident displaying his insecurities... again

Colombia, why do you have so much traps?

FUUUCK YOU!

why not?

Iberian bulls, history tends to repeat itself.
Brazilians won't like it, but it happens all the time, south-american woman can't resist our charms, portuguese with his cute brazilian wife

Find yourself a south american qt and import her
I wish we had latinas like this here in the states, ours are fat midgets

I'm looking for the cute wife?

>Colombian girls are for:
Bearing children to the Eternal Conquistador

Kek

the grill is probably Portuguese as well

We have different standards, we like skinny long faced women, as opposed to fat/thick/round faced ideal like in America

you're just jealous your ugly pale germanic ass can't get foreign qts

KARA BOĞAS like myself

t. insecure goblin, all womens belong to bwc

>ugly pale germanic ass can't get foreign qts

Implying.

German passport is enough to get every latin grill

>German passport is enough to get every latin grill
marrying a woman who just wants the citizenship is asking to be cucked

No girl I've met has ever mentioned Portugal in any way.

However, good luck with the whores looking for foreigners, usually they're the dumbest and most insecure girls.

The normal Latina just see white in general like a way to get a new or better life for her.

A week ago a Mexican who tried to murder her husband after receiving citizenship was jailed in US. Don't fool yourselves.

And the husband was Puerto Rican, castizo.

She literally said he wasn't needed anymore to the hitman.

kek
no

These "women" are sluts, you can take them on a date for like 20000 pesos(price of activities within the date not included), and if you add 10000 pesos to that then they will perform oral sex on you.

Can't dispute you argument senpai. I used to ask my female coworkers which nationalities they loved and basically all of them placed Spaniards (Portuguese by proxy) on top of everyone else, the French and Italians coming close in 2nd and 3rd place respectively

kek'd

Cucking

this is what happens when Portuguese racemix with Colombian

Look even more mestiza than your average Colombian. Did their dad breed with a pure Amerindian ?

I am entitled to one (1) Colombian gf.

Pay up.

Me

BLEACHING

What a pathetic photoshop

youtube.com/watch?v=W5gSHpWE5A0

The contract is still in effect but you must have forgotten to read the instructions in page sixty nine(69) about reading the sixth word from the sentence every sixth sentence for sixth pages straight, by reading the rearranged sentences you accepted your Colombian gf only if you come here and live here for a minimum period of 5 years with her.

They look like white girls with black eyes and black hair.

American cock
>t. dating a colombian
its an emotional bear trap of a relationship and I can't escape
HELP!