Has anyone else here taken a DNA test before?

Has anyone else here taken a DNA test before?

>European 62%
>Middle Eastern & North African 36%
>Unassigned 2%
>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKrGkgeww4&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't but my dad did, came out 98% european and 2% caucasus

why would I. all my great grandparents lived within a 100km radius or something

>family from Italy
>find out my ancestry is almost all Italian/Greek, Balkan, Iberian, and North African
>and 4% Mongolian

wat

I'm sending my DNA later today.

Another disgusting wog mongrel polluting Celtic-Germanic built land
Italians are mongrel degenerates and always have been
Don’t

>Balkan
Not surprised.

Can I do this in Aus?

>cousin is cute, mostly germanic girl with really pale skin
>dream about cuddling her since I'm a sick fuck
>she takes test
>.1 percent north african
>my fucking mfw

Might as well kms right now. If she has it I most likely do too.

Albanian subhuman jealous of Italian success fuck off you muslim shitskin

>they're gonna use your DNA and hurt you, duuude!
Implying I give a shit and didn't already pay for it.

you need to pass the results on to your health insurance provider if you do it
australian immigration was entirely British until the last few decades so unless your grandparents are from some other country your ancestry is british

I am half Serb, so I'm expecting a lot of DNA from there but maybe from a few other countries too (my families pretty 'swarthy'...)

>European 0.1%
>Middle Eastern & North African 1.0%
>Unassigned 98.9%

>Italian success
Literally collateral to Europe mongrel race.
>half Serb
Translation:turk-cigano subhuman.
Expect South Asian, Caucasus and other shit on DNA test

I unironically hope all Serbs and those below and southeast of Petrinja die. Mongrel turkish-gypsy scum

Don't have 10000 rupees to spend on this stuff.

>cousin
>dreams of fugging her
>american

why am I not surprised.

Not fuck her you mongoloid. Just cuddle. I also have a bit of a feet fetish since I'm a fucking degenerate nerd so if I could give her feet rubs that would be nice.

Why do you have so much hate m8? Chill the fuck out.

Shut the fuck up non italian subhuman

I am Greek.

Subhuman . Italian girls are better and more smelly.

Because wogs are ugly mongrelized subhumans that ruin everything they touch with their ugly looks, inrbed mongrel genetics and shitskin mentality

Absolutely kill yourself serb subhuman - your place is in the oven
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

Albanian subhuman

Albos are wogs themselves retard

>Russian flag
>caring about muh Celtic-Germanic land
neck yourself

>muh autism
>muh purer genes
I'm probably taller than you, look better than and and more well read than your brainlet ass.

Eat shit you jealous, petrol-sniffing Russian subhuman.

I am Greek.

Why are you so full of hatred you albo scum?
Fuck.

>Serb
>not mongrelised subhuman that must be 700,000ed nation-wide
Russians and Poles have more in common with Celtic-Germanics than they do with niggers like yourself

Ethnic russians are white boys, yes.

>Greek
You probably look more subhuman than the russian

ftfy

>purer genes
literally reads as: health, immunity and decent living.

Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you triggered idiots itt understand: “”””them”””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Northerners out. According to this, Northern European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistanz and non-Northern European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Northern European immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Northern European population
Not Alboshit and because I come from a greedy well selected high in-group empathy, zero out-group empathy line. I come from a family that was engaged in finances for quite a time, it means having a morphology that signalizes to others : "I come from a greedy line, I'm the BOSS. You are LESS than me."

the morphology of a human consists of his physiognomy and body type as well as features on the skull.

it's a trait that was only selected for exclusively by aurignacoids and aurignacoforms. Because aurignacoid stocks tended to move to favourable conditions where nothing was lacking (safety from enemies/illnesses, good climate, no lack of nutrition, plenty of population to select from)

race is eternal, its a fact, it's like a business card that shows how greedy your ancestors were able to select and what they selected for

Basically your face and bloodline are a busines card. Yours is a shitty one.

kek

Okay, there is no need to be full of hatred.

Japan had one too fyi

Yes

That is actually needed, because basically you all must be exterminated to make some room for eugenic properly selected races. You are a shit dragging us down

Non-Norethern subhumans end up ruining any place and nation they settle in. Again, making a movie and doing some science once in a while doesn’t help

You need to chill out, not even Hitler was filled with this hatred of innocent beings, he just wanted what was best for his own.

Why are you filled with anger?
Stop being full of hatred you shill fuck.

Mutt.

Best for our own is literally wiping out all “life” beyond the orange line. We have the technology to wipe out those, so we must not hesitate for a second to do so. Human history is that of extermination, conquest and displacement. we must achieve what that or go 404 on all of Earth

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin

Be like Hitler, chill out, inspire postiveness in your people, bring happiness and well being to all who would wish that on both.

I'm firmly convinced you are a Jew.

Why does everyone have Ashkenazi/Jewish genes if they were generally an insular group?

Do you believe hatred aggressiveness and murder are positives?

Jew ttickery.

At that low level it's probably just noise. The way these sites all work though is they database based on their own customer base and a lot of the Jews use it so I'm sure they pop up more.

I uploaded the same DNA to another site that allowed you to and I had like 70% Irish, 20% Balkan, 10% Greek. I've not known a single Greek lineage but I also don't know that much about my family tree or anything beyond my grandparents.

Said a dago subhuman that clusters with Jews

Yes. Those are the traits that follow the proper selection and enable races to conquer, subjugate and dominate in all spheres imaginable be it commerce, military might or art
We can’t be like Hitler when it’s clear that there must be another extermination stage to finish off the evolutionary process stage we are currently in. Let Northern Europeans die off or slay off the rest of the world

Don't reply to him. He's been doing this for years. Him and the albo poster proxyfag between Russia and Germany on a daily basis - switching between here and Sup Forums. You have to be a complete newfag to not instantly recognze his posting style. I have no clue what his endgame is but there's somehing seriously wrong with him considering he's been he's been unironically devoting a chunk of his life trying to goad people who don't frequent Sup Forums and Sup Forums regularly enough to notice his unique shilling. You can ask around and you'll get archived pics for proof of who he is. Best part is, he's not even white :-3

Are 'South Slavs' even related to West and East Slavs? All of them look Turkic as fuck.

What a waste of money.

No. They are Slav, Greek (part negro), Turk, gypsy mongrel roaches.
Its astonishing how shitskins try to assume that another person disliking them is from hostile to them shitskin tribe too. Nothing triggers a non-white more than hearing he is not white directly, and openly.
If anyone think real Whites appreciate balkan niggers, wogs, deformed looking “slavs” coming to their countries en masse then they are gravely mistaken.
The only reason they aren't saying much is because they are also being pumped with sand niggers and africans, which are even worse.
Same with your kind in the State, you can spot an southeastern euro /wog from a real American instantly. The negros and the mexicans are just so bad nobody says shit about it.
The fucking brits voted Brexit over subhuman Bulgarians stinking up the place.
The red parts of this map are the White people.

wow mutt looks like you even got a shit tier test you retard.
You fags know there's more than one of these right? And that some are better than others? Do your research before you buy one of these kits.

The greatest irony is the fact that you're lecturing an actual white person about why they can't be white for criticising you. Both my parents came from the same country.

>Inb4 amerimitt
Post your pic with timestamp and I'll post mine. Full face with clear visible time and date. Except, oh wait, this is usually the part where you shy away like you always do ecksdeeeeeee

Only hateful pseudoscience and WE WUZZing from a degenerate culture of hate and aversion to reality.

It's a mixed bag. There are some very white looking people, there are some str8 up Turks and then there's people who just look average. Southern Serbia/Macedonia/Bulgaria are the worst offenders

my 23andme. i'm an ethnic russian.

I am albanian subhuman

>peer reviewed medical genetic study is pseudoscience because gypsy with his cousins sucking cock and begging in London is triggered
The greatest irony is that what I wrote doesn't change the accuracy no matter who the fuck I am. Full face pic? Nice try, idiot. Most morons here can't say anything by face pic other than complexion. And another thing with complexion is that it doesn't mean bloodline purity or good selection. Dick Spencer looks pale, but has weak face and is a mongrel. And if you post racially charged things on Sup Forums and post your private details, you can as well send your file to the FBI
>Jewish, Balkan
It's obvious that you are a subhuman cockhole

>Jewish, Balkan
That's distant admixture. I'm predominantly north slavic.

would you doubt it if these two half jews told you they were russian?

They have weak submissive descendance no matter their blood ancestry. Look carefully at those faces and try to claim that those were not selected to look as harmless as possible
You are a literally a filthy cockhole. Ethnic Russians have none of that Balkan, Jew shit or Eastern Europe exceeding 40%. Call yourself Ukrainian or Jewish - have some decency

You are mentally ill.

I don't want to be voluntarily be part of another botnet/database/system/registry/etc

literally pseudoscience youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKrGkgeww4&t=1s

I doubt you even know what haplogroup or genetic drift actually mean.

Overlapping haplogroups.

t. actual kike prone to mental illness
Some genetics are just happened to be more garbage than others
Or, a YT video. Decent cigan science right there

Guy is right wing and has a PHD developmental genetics. Actual science just does not agree with you.

Maybe if you have the attention span to give it 10 minutes, you'll actually learn something.

What can we say about the genetics that lead you to this pitiful life of shitposting racist diatribes for years on a laotian underwater basket weaving forum?

>19th century phrenology urionically

Fuck off back to Sup Forums or Mongolia, please.

cigan, the way you use "race" can be simply put as genetic continuity. Northern European continuity being actually worth preserving

i cluster with northern europeans :^)

>4% mongolian
That's just Genghis Khan

>15% kike
The only group you cluster with are other subhuman sandniggers and ahMeds. And one drop rule, mongrel abomination. You ancestors are literal undeveloped serfs with facial expression of victims and slaves

Does it anger you that a 1/8 jew is white?

Am i Blanco Sup Forums?

Why should it? It's not White for any European nationalist aka people actually capable of changing the demographic decline of Europe. Besides, you are a Balkanroach and Ukrainian - a literal turk subhuman even for Russians living in Far East and Poles

And low confidence regions

Ukrainians and russians are the same people.

Mate even russians and "russians" aren't the same people.

Right. That's why so many literally died at hands of Russian ultras, radicals and skinheads being mistaken (sometimes not lol) for armenians, asians and jews.

what are you? mixed?

what is your ethnicity?

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not talking about "russians."

Link? They were probably actual armenians, asians, or jews. You do know the Russia's capital was originally Kiev right?

>100% European
>98% British (~1/2 southern yorkshire, ~1/2 south england)
>2% Baltic

good try kike

What exactly do you think it was I was trying, schizo?

>be kike
>claim to be Russian
>call our mongrel shitskin neighbours the same people
fuck outta here jewboi

Didn't you say you're not even russian? Why are you saying "our"? Anyway, ukrainians are the same genetically, for the most part. If anyone's mongrels it's northern russians who mixed with finno urgics.

different poster stupid jew. soon we will be pogroming all of you rats here

I just realized you're probably some poor bydlo living in an apartment the size of my garage.

Ok mongrel

So you're the same as

I'm not autistic tho