So, what's your opinion about this guy?

So, what's your opinion about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mASyQBkubXE
youtube.com/watch?v=g0QrBphsioM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like my halfie friend

Cringy and I have no idea what ethinicity he is but the Israel episode was pretty well done

I prefer my girl Flamel who disappeared of the face of the earth

Don't you know who he is?

a good channel for basic level introductions to a country. not really an indepth study though.

humor is usually pretty cringe though.

hunk with tits
pretty cool to get to know about countries but ultimately they'll just watch bout their own and that's that

asian dad white mom I think
his dad passed away recently

Some Brasilian monkey

Who she?

He's american, silly

it was a moderately ok channel before he decided to include random people in every episode that just shout or do something annoying or XD random
also his episode on australia was incredibly inaccurate, everything he said was basically 60% right like he didnt do any first hand research he just repeated what some australian he met once told him, can only assume every episode is inaccurate because of that

I like to watch his stuff

Benin :DDDDDDD

Well, he was just beginning then, I'm sure he's better now. I liked his ep on Brazil

I swear to god he's avoiding Sweden on purpose.

He does his videos in alphabetical order, baka

he's going in alphabetical order

What a fag

probably aussie shitposting irl since he was just starting out and that cunt probably didn't take him seriously

He's to us what Behind the Meme is to Sup Forums. Who does he think he is, explaining countries to normies that only know the big and famous ones REEEEEEEEEEEE

His videos would be better without the guest stars, but they're decently informative and he seems like a good enough guy. The Bandiaterra video was top comfy.

Some Danish girl on Youtube who made """funny""" videos about countries. She was picking up a following pretty fast but then deleted a lot of her videos and stopped posting on social media

I'm not sure if he was incredibly inaccurate... It was just a rehash of the wikipedia page.

he literally said our flag represents that we are a dominion of the UK

B I A S E D

I

A

S

E

D

Has he done australia? Does he know how to speak Australian?

what do you mean ? i only see videos where he speaks every language
youtube.com/watch?v=mASyQBkubXE
honestly he is below average even by american standards
it's ok i have very low expectations of americans anyways

no

who

this. exactly this.

but it's better than most """educational""" videos on YT.

nevermind i found his real channel
youtube.com/watch?v=g0QrBphsioM

>starts criticizing us for not liking globalization
>"france is very diverse"
>*pictures of black people show up*
kek what did i expect anyways
>proceeds to list a ton of technicalities for 10 minutes
>"france is a country of people that are very, very intent on making sure that you know they are french"
>"france is 85% white 10% arab 5% black"
1 official racial statistics are banned, how could he know ?
2 the unofficial statistics we do have aren't the same
>starts making hopeful about claims our majority celtic admixture which isn't obvious when you look at your average southerner
>kind of compliments our culture, ok finally a good thing
>then he seems kind of butthurt that we want to preserve that culture
>"when it comes to france, they don't discriminate, they hate everyone equally"
>conclusion : "the french are an intrepid, boisterous, yet charming breed"
which is true i am intrepid and charming but if i said the same thing about his breed he'd sue me for racism

my conclusion : he seems to hate white people, but less than average, which i guess is due to the fact he is halfblood, so it's less cancerous than i expected
but still cancer
in terms of education i didn't learn anything obviously

He is half korean even though he doesn't look asian at all
I like his videos,they give a fast and good info on countries

france still has white people?

>watches a 5 minute video about his own country, and expects to learn anything from it.

France, you are cute.

>watch the Canada episode
>Its just cringy "skits" with himself in it and making stereotype jokes
>2 jokes about Canada being a high school girl and the USA being a high school boy

I guess I got what I expected

>asian dad white mom I think
His surname is Italian.Or his father was a hapa or her mom is the chink which by looking at his face is most likely the latter

Dude he sucks France dick in the video.

>his dad passed away recently
how do you know?

t. Brainlet

you fucking idiots aren't seeing the point of his channel, it's to learn more about countries you never thought of before like Namibia or whatever

he made a vlog about it

too lazy too look him up so I'll just say racemixing is bad, m'kay?

both his parents are half korean-half white. they were shunned or kicked out from korea or some shit for being mixed. so he's technically still a hapa