>Italy does not have Corsica
>Spain does not have Gibraltar
>Germany does not have Alsace/Lorraine etc
>Morocco does not have Ceuta and Melilla
>Japan does not have Kurils
>Canada does not have St Pierre/Miquelon
>China does not have Taiwan
>Ireland does not have the whole island of Ireland
>Israel does not have (((Greater Israel)))
>Cyprus does not have the whole island of Cyprus
>Indonesia does not have East Timor
>Italy does not have San Marino or Vatican City
>Mexico does not have Aztlan
>Cuba does not have Guantanamo Bay (de facto)
>Ukraine does not have Crimea (de facto)
>The continent of Europe does not have that little bit over the Strait which Turkey has

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamizal_dispute
youtu.be/UzGy2OQrOLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America does not have Cuba
ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING

>Spain does not have Gibraltar
So what? They control the entire med sea

>Samoa does not have American Samoa
>Marshal Islands does not have Wake Island
>Tokelau does not have Swains Island

>I don't have a gf

>America does not have Chazimal

Imagine ceding territory to Mexico, kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamizal_dispute

>America doesn't have foreskin

Spoken like an idiot who has never had a thorn in his side. That's what makes it so funny!

Why am I an idiot?

high quality

Because you do not understand that even small things can be terribly painful, and distracting to people. You're literally not imagining things from the Spanish point of view.

>america doesnt have universal healthcare

your priorities are fucked up if you think some stupid peninsula filled with monkeys are more important than the strait that connect some of the biggest economies with the oceans

Tfw I have foreskin like pkato honer alexander all caesars and all Europeans until 1970s when ameribugers got GOYED.

> Spanish point of view
Spoken like a true burger. Gibraltar is a meme, politicians only bring it up to deflect attention when they are involved in a scandal and we're so used to it that we can't help but sneer at them whenever Gibraltar is mentioned. Everyone's happy with the statu quo - thousands of Spaniards go to work in Gibraltar every day, and Gibraltarians enjoy their tax-free status. Plus, it's a constant source of meme material like this youtu.be/UzGy2OQrOLo

>>Mexico does not have Aztlan
???

But Aztlan is thought to be in present day Nayarit, possibly where the town of "Mexcaltitan" is currently located?

B T F O
T
F
O

>USA doesn't have Greenland

You are completey confusing a COUNTRY'S desires with those of an individual. You've also falsely compared a matter of sea access with general regional sovereignty principles, which is what I was really getting at but which you missed.

Your country's recent troubles with Catalonia make clear that you yourself do not understand what you are talking about. If it's no big deal about Gibraltar, then what about Catalonia etc?

Here is the demonstration. Let's say that you're in charge of Spain and have total power to make treaties etc. UK says OK we give you Gibraltar back (for whatever crazy reason), you're on-the-spot in front of your people.

Do you negotiate? "What are you up to?" Of course you do, once you're actually in the position, even if you yourself are suspicious.

>>China does not have Taiwan
yes they do
>>Cyprus does not have the whole island of Cyprus
yes they do

Did you just compare... a shitty peninsula that can barely hold an airport with an spanish province of 8 million inhabitants and a powerhouse of spanish economy?
Are you retarded?

civilised countries do not acknowledge farcical illegal referendums

>In 20 years Texas will be a Maxican colony

Americunts btfo

remember the maine, down with spain

>he still does not understand principle

so cede ceuta and melilla, then

>b-but those are more valuable

Are you realizing how stupid you're getting?

What's blue and yellow?

Rude

Wtf?
>We are cool with the status quo
>THEN CHANGE IT WTF YOU ARE STUPID
Definitely retarded

your mom after I choke her and pee on her

>comparing Gibraltareños to Cataluña
Subhuman, globino retardo who knows nothing.
Cataluña is not only a matter of pure economical investment, but a matter of ideology that has been warred for centuries. You wouldn't understand that since your made up nation isn't old enough to have infernal conflicto.
Gibraltar is a meme, it's been a meme and will always be a meme. Oh, and unlike Cataluña, the Brits actually won a war for that piece of rock.

yellow: abstained
blue: absent

>cede Ceuta and Melilla
You don't understand how worthless those places are and how little Spain cares about them. Spain doesn't give them back because half the population is ACTUALLY Spanish. What do you do with those?

So, cede them at once. This one can see this post for his error if he isn't napping.

You guys have tried it every which-way but I've prevailed. Hasta.

BTFO

The only argument for argie falklands is that it’s «close» to them, utterly nonsensical
PS: France was the first to own the island and had owned it for longer than argentina

>to have internal conflicto.
btw the brits were ceded Menorca and Gibraltar as part of a treaty after the Guerra de Sucesión, you're probably referring to that but i just want to make sure
>Hasta
>"spear"
what did he mean by this?
you need context to use "hasta" my overweight friend

>Taiwan does not have China
FTFY

We couldn't won everytime..

>sede them at once
Believe it or not, I'm not the president of Spain, I can do nothing about it.

>>Indonesia does not have East Timor
They did, but they gave it away after genociding something like 20% of the local population

If the Falklands didn't have loads of British people living on it I would just give them the stupid rocks desu.
If you don't believe me look up pics of Stanley, it's like 1950s Britain