Disgusting languages thread

Disgusting languages thread

Other urls found in this thread:

corplinguistics.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/the-weirdest-languages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

English

Is it true that if your native language has got ejective consonants, uvulars or tones, you aren't white?

>tones
Yes

Regardless of which language/s you speak, being "white" or not entirely depends on whether or not you are an Anglo. Not an Anglo, not white.

English, Dutch

Icelanders, Latvians and Danes aren't white?

If your language trills you aren't white

Navajo conjugation is unbelievably fucked. The whole sentence changes based on things like the nature of the object being described, because those characteristics change the conjugation of the verbs. So for instance, you would use an entirely different sentence to describe a snake than you would to describe a snake on a skateboard.

if your mouth doesn't plosive my dick with maximum alveolar contact, you're not white

why are these languages so weird

Finnish
Hungarian
Estonian
German
Dutch

Anglos are sandniggers from southern india

Ours
Also the rest of southeast Asian and east Asian tonal languages

Ubykh is dead anyway, check the Caucasus or Pakistan to find truly retarded languages.

genders on indo-european nouns are about as vaguely dumb as "ropelike paired objects" and "mud-like objects" too.

thank god you had a meaty Danish/Norman cock thrust down your gullet a thousand years ago and English lost its case system

Fuck you for posting this. Now I'm scared of learning Korean.

French and German R can both be uvular.
If I'm not wrong Dutch ch is uvular too?

who cares about ubykh
who cares about living relatives of ubykh (fun fact: in Archi, one of those, there's 1.5 million ways of conjugating a single verb)

what's the weirdest major language?

Swahili has what, 18 genders? They call them noun classes, but it's the same thing.

>thank god you had a meaty Danish/Norman cock thrust down your gullet a thousand years ago and English lost its case system
Case systems are simply superior to other systems. They're the most efficient way to make the thing you're describing as clear as possible to the listener. The only proper reason against them I've heard is that people are too dumb to learn them.

simmer down black foot i didn't say it was dumb

They're pretty logical through. Conjugation in Swahili is also very regular.

> weirdest writing system
Mandarin Chinese
> weirdest spelling system
English
> weirdest grammar
German: corplinguistics.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/the-weirdest-languages/
> weirdest phonetically
Vietnamese

We just have two implosives and some tones, not really weird.

>Mandarin Chinese
I'd say Japanese, since it's Chinese plus kana.

The weirdest script for a non-major language is probably this odd one, used for a tribal language in Yunnan.
www.omniglot.com/writing/yi.htm