Self hating Muslim's of Sup Forums...

Self hating Muslim's of Sup Forums, how is your community dealing with the fact that the defacto leader of the Sunni world pretty much sold out the Muslim world for the west and Israel?

The Saudi/Israeli alliance has been solidified with the purging of Islamist and democratic elements within the Saudi government. This seems like the new regional order for the next few decades. So interesting times ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VYMRcqOHhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Saudi/Israeli alliance isn't anything new buddy and selling out to westerners isn't either, he just crazy enough to go public at a faster pace

Saudis and Israelis have been allies since the '79 Islamic revolution and Ikhwan autism anyway. This is only a formality.

>arabs
>ever being leader of the islamic world

kekked hard mate. they sold their religion to Lawrencefor power and land long ago . leader of the islamic world was always Turks.

Trust no crooked nose to lead the muslim world.

I want the old Saudi back now!!!!

Our mazhab is shafi'I not Saudi Hambali so we don't follow
Our traditional form of Islam is mixed with Buddhism, Hinduism, and local stuff so everyone already think we're heretic anyway
Also everyone here hates Wahabis purism, since they become like arab wannabe and abandon their culture, pic related

based.
but what happened after that? infiltration?
youtube.com/watch?v=8VYMRcqOHhY

Turks never had a caliph tho

lol

I agree. But the Turks can never be true Calliphs since Islam is an Arab centric religion. Turks are superior Muslim leaders today. Their brand of Sunni Islam has always been more progressive than than that shitty desert sect called Wahabhism. But because you're not Arab, Arab worshipping Muslim's in Asia will never take your nation seriously. Shame really. Turkey is probably the only Sunni country capable of dragging the middle east out of its current mess.

>Wearing Arab clothing and turbans
>Not sold out

Lol

See Just because turks claimed to be caliphes doesn't mean they really were

>cultural diffusion and exchange is selling out
why are people this ignorant?

retard alert

so that is why arab desert animals betrayed the caliph for the western kafir?

That is the example of sold out wahabis, not unsold one
Here is pic of our sultan Hamengkubuwono x, in not cuck traditional local clothes
We don't even traditionally use hijab

Don't give him (You)s.

>defacto leader of the Sunni world
Been trading with Iran for a long time, never took direct order from Saudis even after their request to send our military for Yemen campaign.
Turkey is a closer friend than them.

Why isn't the average Saudi chimping out about about their new leader kowtowing to the west and Israel? I was taught by my Saudi Wahhabi funded Saturday religious school when I was 10 that Israel and America are the devil reincarnated and that any Muslim country who works with Israel are Jewish controlled sellouts.

Apparently because they aren't as easily brainwashed as you.

Not really though. My cousin went to.one of those Islamic Wahhabi scholarship scams in Saudi Arabia, and apparently the population is more extreme than the Muslim diaspora. I'm genuinely surprised that there aren't crowds of Saudis calling for the head of prince Salmon. I never got brainwashed, as when my parents found out that our religious school were being bankrolled by Saudi Wahhabi institutions which had links to extremist groups , they canceled our enrollments. We are non religious Sufis and we oppose blind hatred of Jewish people. We only hate militant Israelis. Now, I'm pretty indifferent to the Palestinian conflict.

>We are non religious Sufis
>we oppose blind hatred of Jewish people
>I'm pretty indifferent to the Palestinian conflict

I'm trying to be a good Goy

How did this guy get completely memory-holed already, he was the only chance. MBS and the Saudis are an absolute joke.

Well there were legitimate problems in the ottoman empire, but undoubtedly Arabs shot themselves in the foot when they sided with Britain for Gold. Ever since the Mongol raids, Arabs have been incapable of leading the Muslim world.

Jordan, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain are all doing well

Problem is that Arabs are trying to get rid of their corrupted leaders which some ends up in a civil war

Israel and America ARE the devil reincarnated
but Wahhabism tells them chimping out on leader is haram lmao
but generally the fact that Saudi Arabia and Israel are on pretty good terms isn't accepted here

you don't have to be Sufi to oppose blind hate

>Be a Bedouin Arab Prince in the middle of the desert
>Get asspained that the Bedouin Arabs that founded the Muslim faith have been cast aside by those who converted later
>Get even more butthurt that the Caliph is a Turk living in a decadent palace in Constantinople
>Meet a shiekh who's as butthurt as you and spend your life spreading his preachings
>Marry shiekh's daughter to permanently entwine your bloodlines
>Go on a rampage burning down shrines that Muslim pilgrims love because you're so butthurt
>Turks get mad and send a punitive force
>Turks don't even both going themselves, they send some Albanian fuck who is Governor of Egypt
>Get BTFO by the Albanian and he razes your capital to the ground
>Don't even bother rebuilding it because it's so fucked
>Take generations rebuilding with your tail between your legs
>Eventually suck British dick to have the Bongs give you clay after Turkey loses WW1
>Turks get the last laugh and abolish the ability for there to be another Caliph
>Get lucky and have Standard Oil of California discover oil on your land
>Spend oil money spreading Islamic fundamentalism while at the same time plotting with Israel

Saudis, not even once.

They will forever be butthurt because you had a more relaxed attitude than they ever did. No Sharia law back in the day IIRC

>Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques. Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.

WAHHABIS CAN'T TAKE BANTER. THEY JUST CAN'T :dDddDD

To be fair, sharia law is a luxury only those in a completely homogeneous state can apply. The Mughals and Turks HAD to be more tolerant than their peers because otherwise it would cause a shitstorm in India and the Balkans. They could be tolerant or they could have their regime toppled in humilating fashion.

Osman II was killed by Janissaries because he closed their coffee shops. Granted, coffee shops were often used as a place to plot against the state like bars were for the American Revolution, but still.

>In 1622, the teenage SultanOsman II, after a defeat during war against Poland, determined to curb Janissary excesses. Outraged at becoming "subject to his own slaves", he tried to disband the Janissary corps, blaming it for the disaster during the Polish war.
>Seeking a counterweight to Janissary influence, Osman II closed their coffee shops (the gathering points for conspiracies against the throne) and started planning to create a new and more loyal army consisting ofAnatoliansekbans. The result was a palaceuprising by the Janissaries, who promptly imprisoned the young sultan inYedikule Fortressin Istanbul, where Osman II was strangled to death.

That might seem like an off topic but that coup was just because Osman pissed off the Janissaries, imagine if they tried actually enacting Sharia Law. It would be a disaster.

The Mughals' downfall came from them torturing a Sikh guru to death for refusing to convert to Islam, this vulcanized the Sikhs and they beat the down the Mughals, creating their own Sikh Empire. The Sikhs were a peaceful religion prior to then and then became ultra militant to resist persecution.

>Guru Gobind Singh started the Kahala tradition after his father had been beheaded for resisting the religious persecution of non-Muslims during the rule the Mughal EmperorAurangzeb.

Ehh elite turks were never really observant Muslim's anyway. For example, Constantinople was the alcohol capital of the Islamic world. Turks have always liked to drink, listen to music and have a good time , and we're seen as degenerate by the wider Muslim world. Strict implementation of sharia law would be opposed by turks themselves v

>hating on Saudi Arabia

Pic related, The only decent leader the middle East has had in the last century.

>Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute
toppest of keks
why are turks so based