youtu.be/uzM7XoVVGQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

WAZ

i wish japan was asian

trump
yes

youtu.be/uzM7XoVVGQc

I'm not proud of it but I wouldn't choose to be anything else. Because to be Asian means to be a buttwhore and cumslut for big white cocks. It wouldn't be this way if I were any other race.

Cocks...

>asian heritage
How fucking dare you....

???

flag
WE WUZ-tier proudness

no

are you implying japan is asia?

it is literally retarded china

some japs get butthurt when you say they're asian, because they are special insular snowflake
it's a bit like brits saying they aren't european

Wat

That's weird because they're descended from Koreans and write in Chinese wingdings.

>brits saying they aren't european
Lol what

>korean wet dream

Isn't it true? A bunch of people from the Korean peninsula populated Japan. This is why their languages share so many features.

you are right.

not true
just because some ancestors reached japan via the peninsula doesn't mean the japanese were descended from korean. and on top of that there was no such thing as korea or korean in that period.

Whatever

Proto-Korean people existed though.

Also I can't take your image seriously because it includes Huntington.
>"African"
>"Islamic"
>"Latin American"

so what? proto-japanese people existed as well, not to mention the fact that the korean peninsula was directly colonized by proto-manchurian people like fuyu later as well as china thereby getting different ethnic compositions than the 'proto' period's, if any. the korean people we know today isn't as old as you think (or believe); they're rather a new ethnicity, larping as ancient pseudo ethnicity based off of that fantasy of a historical narrative, gojoseon and shit created in the 13th century.
also, counting japan an independent entity isn't really huntington's original concept but toynbee's.

>they're rather a new ethnicity, larping as ancient pseudo ethnicity based off of that fantasy of a historical narrative
like the Japanese?

Kek

i wouldn't go so far as to say the japanese=yamato race is much older than koreans, but it has definitely been consistent and intact from the get go.

Haven't read this book but if it implies that "Africa" is some type of civilisational sphere then it buttfuck retarded.

Pretty sure the Japanese came from a more or less equal mix of people from China, SEA, Korea, and indigenous Japanese

1. Germany
2. i have no asian heritage
now i am sad :(

Have you heard about the theories that the Japanese are descended from Proto-Dravidian peoples? They've been trying to link Japanese to Tamil. Seems like a stretch.

MY BYLIƚMY TATARZY I GOWNO

It is highly doubtful whether people on this archipelago regarded themselves as so-called "Japanese" before Meiji Restoration. Even languages, which create national identity of Nation State, varied from area to area in Japan in the past.

>A Japanese arguing, they're not Asian
Damn, I love this board

tfw no asian gf

really not

literally the worst feel

you shouldn't refer to names of modern states if you don't want to sound like a retarded korean who is dying to imply korea existed in that ancient period.
"japanese race was created from peoples from siberia, northeast asia, and southeast asia" would be fitting, as far as origins go.

you're naive if you really think pre-meiji japanese identified themselves with nation state which is a 18-19th century european invention in the first place. they didn't regard themselves as "japanese" in the same way as we do today of course, and yet they were definitely a nation which shares the same mindset, religion, gods, mythologies and ancestry.

r u sure?