Britain too shitty for Syrian war refugees

Why is this, Sup Forums?

You can't blame them, 3-4 people live in these ant holes

damn brits are such nazis

That's nothing. Come to USA. You have 8-10 Mexicans living in trailers.

Good, hope they all fuck off to the States

Refugees are told that there is work and women for everyone by human traffickers so they will be willing to pay more

Hopefully now that the war is coming to an end they can prepare to leave, right?

First off
>calling them refugees
They aren't. They are at best economic migrants.
Second off
>They are stupid enough to believe Jewish memes that Western women want low IQ poor shitskins at significant others
Third off
>Implying they want to work as opposed to collect neetbux
>they actual

stayed in 3 BnB's over the course of a week when I visited england

the houses were certainly small, but the bedrooms were comfy and spacious enough and the bathrooms were huge

Fucking proles.

Sometimes it's better to just shut up than give your opinion. Try that.

>"work"
Nah, they thought they would live in mansions but they got shitty stiff cubes

because of this man right here

its only fair, since Britons had expectations that 'Syrian refugees' would actually be 'from Syria' and not EU doublespeak for half of Africa

Women weren't rapey enough, probably

Proper lad

they seem big enough?

>breitbart

Ironically terraced homes are as likely upscale as not

Poles are mental haha

Being the underclass is not fun, even if they had all the amenities. Everyone will always look down upon them and their children and their grandchildren. It takes a long time before that prejudice goes away.

They should have stayed in Asia where they had roots then. Also most Europeans are still "underclass" in a technical sense.

that's because you're racist

>be given free home and food
>complain about free home and food

Asylum seekers get treated like shite here. They are paid about £36 each week and are usually placed in substandard council housing. I don't know what the fuck they were expecting, should have gone to Germany instead

>getting paid to do nothing
Well shit. It's better than 99.99999% of humans lived in history.

The US is literally full, refugee admissions have dropped 2/3 compared to 2016 and by 2024 will drop to under 10,000 and we no longer allow muslims in

Sorry Nigel, you're stuck with them

36 quid is an absurdly small amount of money to survive on. You'd make more than that in a day on the minimum wage

> It's better than 99.99999% of humans lived in history.

Not really. It's more like a prison of sorts. Imagine not having the "freedom to pursue happiness". That's what it is like. Cause they don't have normal rights so they cannot start a life for themselves. They are living in terrestrial limbo.

>usually placed in substandard council housing
yeah truly hell on earth mate

The whole dealing with refugees thing is one of the areas where leftist politics fucked up massively.

Asylum makes sense when you have a very tiny minority that is being persecuted. It doesn't make sense when you have half a country, millions of people, fleeing war.

What should happen in that case is peace keeping action, but the leftists didn't want that because it would look very much like colonialism.

So instead we left many countries deteriorate into dictatorships forever with a constant output of refugees.

If we were smarter about it, we could have carved up a part of the country at war, and provided military presence and protection. And in return we could have gotten cheap manufacturing, instead of outsourcing it to China.

physically flying them over and housing them is 'out of sight out of mind' to bureaucrats and it keeps a lot of quangos in good business

but thats exploiting and racis

What we should had done was just sent aid to neighboring countries that could house these refugees. Like turkey or Jordan, just give them food supplies,tents and other materials to wait out the civil war.

But then again one of the key issues is a good amount of these people aren't even refugees but Rapefugees trying to come into Europe for an easy life from countries not effected by war.

>refugees welcome

these signs get me every time. don't speak for the entire country you cunts. most people literally do not want them here for a variety of good reasons

>and women
well theyre half right

>bathrooms were huge
That's to accommodate their ridiculous amounts of separate water taps

I could easily live off £36 a week

but at least they get to live in a place with such a vibrant islamic atmosphere

Life in Britain is fucking grim. Wish i could apply for refugee status in Syria desu

text

You can come here and be my w-wife.