/éire/

Much Needed Tomoyo Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZl165WDjDA
youtube.com/watch?v=EJLQuPsT0es
youtube.com/watch?v=36rWUGQ84W8
youtube.com/watch?v=aOMSZQ7RacQ
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED
A
S
E
D

Posting best girl

>Only 2 months until clear card

Inb4 image ratio.

>spaces in folder names
>any icons on the desktop at all
Amach!

>play 95% of my games on PC
Majority of games I play on PC have Linux support.

Really enjoying the fact that Detective Conan is back on TV

>still no /éire/ house for us to all live together in

I don't think it'd be a functional household

kek
Everyone would probably be avoiding each other

I proudly present to you
The reason why I can't have nice things

have him killed to replace him, easy

Interesting that the EU report has indicated the only way to prevent a hard border with the North would be for Northern Ireland to remain within the customs border and single market even if Britain does not.
It could lead to the unionists worst fear of having to use their passport to travel to Britain and would further differentiate NI from the rest of the UK.

Isn't it the issue that's blocking the negotiations with the EU? What do you think about it?

One of many issues given the disparity between what the UK want and what is achievable.

>What do you think about it?
I find it all fascinating and I'm interested to see where it all winds up. Right now I'm thinking Britain are too proud to climb down and will wind up leaving the EU without a deal and so will wind up outside the single market, customs border and with a hard border with us and everyone else in the EU.
In terms of what I'd like? I'd love to see the British economy collapse and Northern Ireland sink with them with the end result of us diversifying our trading partners and gradually reducing our cultural connection with the UK.

>more and more sellers on Amazon extending their free/UK shipping rates to Ireland

Good feel lads, especially in the run up to Crimbo

/shtate/

>TWO (2) cute girls sat next to me on the bus today

Did you talk to them?

are you seriously implying I should forget about stranger danger?

I am yes,doubt that they'll rape you but you never know.
Good thinking

should try dressing in womens' clothes
just for the craic like

be my bf.

Jaggy would be the maternal figure of course

fly over here and I will desu laddo

Are you calling him unmanly?

I finally get to hold hands with an Irish boy!

Real men cook and know how to handle a house hold

>maternal
>real men
What would a paternal figure be like then?

>go outside
>see nigger being happy
Day ruined

>tripfaggotry cancer edition
Won't be posting in this one. See you lads tomorrow.

>Delibrate shitposting
I wonder who could be behind this

I think we all know...

youtube.com/watch?v=nZl165WDjDA

Thanks for the blog update, lad. Liked and subscribed. Maybe you should stick a trip on too

Those are some seriously knackery looking soccer fans on the TV right now.

At least Sharon correctly called it "soccer". Good girl.

I don't think you could call that a blogpost, user. No more than anything else in /éire/ at least.

>At least Sharon correctly called it "soccer"
Our media is getting too Americanised. Then again, so are a lot of other aspects of Irish society

I have an idea. If my hunch is accurate they're shitposting for a purpose and we'll see that come to light before the evening is out.

Calling the sport soccer is not an americanisation.

>Our media is getting too Americanised
Normally I'd agree, but you do realise that she's not calling it soccer because of the existence of American Football? We have out own indigenous football, so soccer is the right term to use for the foreign sport.

>Our media is getting too Americanised. Then again, so are a lot of other aspects of Irish society
Soon it will be you guys being Boston 2.0.

to be honest if primary school children were shown a picture of Donald Trump and Leo Varadkar I wouldn't be surprised if more of them recognised Trump.

To be fair, Trump has a very distinctive image. When I think of Leo's appearance, I just think of baldness and his inability to hold his arms in a way that doesn't appear awkward.

The term soccer wasn't in wide use until early 1900's America. The original IFA was established before this along with many clubs here. Note that these bodies refer to the sport as football; Irish Football Association, Bohemian Football Club, Shelbourne Football Club, Dundalk Football Club, etc.. This is evidence that it was called football here before the term soccer was even popularised in the US so it pretty much is an American import. I know the term soccer itself has origins in England but it wasn't used that much then compared to later on in the states

Is Boston even Irish is it just le 56% face at this point? I know the south side is supposedly Irish but I doubt many are pure Irish

>his inability to hold his arms in a way that doesn't appear awkward.
What an odd thing to notice. Can't say I've ever seen anything unusual with his arms.

Watch out for it the next time there's footage of him on the news.

None of that is relevant. We have out own native sport called Football. It takes precedence over the foreign sport.

>Irish ancestry
I bet it's like 1 Irish grandparent and the rest are niggers

>that coat of arms
THREE FUCKING LEAVES

Shit, I knew this sounded familiar
youtube.com/watch?v=EJLQuPsT0es

Hello my leftist paddies, I was wondering if it is legal to build a house along the coast of County Clare. Would I need citizenship first?

Today I will remind them >>/s4s/6007777

Why are these threads always infected with anime shit?

Leo is a faggot

>Hello my leftist paddies
>leftist
Where do you think you are?

I forgot an arrow, how embarrassing. Better delete that post and this one subtly sometime later

Skype cabal is back.

>FB_IMG

>not knowing you can paste the URL of the post you're referring to and it will automatically convert to a cross-link
Have I taught you people nothing?

"no"
Trinity, Howth, Winki, etc aren't here.

Enough of them are here for it to be a problem. Why do they hate /éire/ so much?

Whos Winki?

youtube.com/watch?v=36rWUGQ84W8

It's just a few people who have a vendetta for the boatposters.
British lad who used to post a lot with us back in the day.

speak for yourself lad

Apologies, I thought most Irish were on the far left

t. Hippy.

>It's just a few people who have a vendetta for the boatposters.
Strange vendetta to have.

Bebocore posting? youtube.com/watch?v=aOMSZQ7RacQ

Cute, CUTE

Especially with the weak sterling. Hard for Irish stores to compete anymore.

Somebody who shitposts in the threads the boatposters don't like but remains perfectly silent in the threads made by boatposters has a vendetta against them? They would surely be doing the reverse if that were true.

He really kicked it off this time didn't he?

>Longford to be mixed race county by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html

Ireland is doomed lads. Initially I thought this shit would be contained to certain places in Dublin like Balbriggan but now even the rural counties are getting fucked. Also, Longford is probably the worst county if you think about it: nothing happens there, it's in the midlands, it has a mosque, pikeys and niggers to the point it will be mixed race by 2050. It gets away with a lot more than Dublin currently

>nothing happens there, it's in the midlands
All non-coastal counties are irrelevant.

>It gets away with a lot more than Dublin currently
Stop deflecting. Dublin is still worse.

so dont go away, say what you saaay

It's partly a cultural issue since there's a stigma around growing up in a small town and not moving to a city as an adult. All the young people wind up vacating, no new Irish families and foreigners come in to pick up the slack.

The scary part in all this isn't the foreigners but the eventual resettlement program of Dubs around the country which probably won't be too far away given the state of housing over there.

>the british plantations are over
>the west-british plantations are just beginning

>+30 attraction opinion
Maybe being gay isn't so bad after all...

We're finishing that Civ game tonight right?

>The scary part in all this isn't the foreigners but the eventual resettlement program of Dubs around the country which probably won't be too far away given the state of housing over there.

>Dub comes to town
>it's exactly like that scene in The Field

Indeed we are once I get home and Poi the normie gets home too

BUT SAY THAT YOU'LL STAY, FOREVER AND A DAY

>It's partly a cultural issue since there's a stigma around growing up in a small town and not moving to a city as an adult.
But why Longford? Other towns of the same size don't seem to have this problem

>finishing that Civ game tonight right
Yes in ten minutes I believe I was told.
Will have to pause for the speech by An Taoiseach of course.

I'm home, you big normie.

>10 minutes
That's one hour and 10 minutes but we can start earlier

>Yes in ten minutes
I was told 9. My internet's acting up at the moment but it should be fine. I say that now but knowing my luck I'll end up disconnecting and the AI will find a way to nuke himself in my absence.
Also I've decided to name the AI itself Tadgh, which I believe to be a spirit haunting my computer.

>9
Oh yes, ye're right, sorry. That's good because I can catch our glorious leader's speech.

Unless his speech is "My final act before retirement will be balkanising Ireland back into petty kingdoms, except Breifne which shall be nuked" I don't think I'd be interested.

No, he's announcing that he will support Bertie in the upcoming presidential election.

Well I certainly won't, not after that bakery incident.

I thought that dream would have encouraged you to vote for him, not the opposite?

I swear if we don't get something decent out of this whole Brexit thing I'll storm the Dáil with an angry armed mob.
Britain hasn't been this weak in decades and of course the one time they are we have a Blueshirt in charge, and a half-breed posh South Dublin one at that. Does he even know what being Irish means, is he even loyal to the country?
At least FF, the token Republicans, will have to approve and rubber stamp whatever it is he decides to do. Surely they won't turn their back on the North for a second time...

Never. I have the utmost respect for bakeries. And I don't support his stealing of the ball.

>bakery incident
What happened?

Did I not tell you my prophetic dream yesterday of how Bertie would damage the country like he did that bakery and then run away before taking any responsibility? Oh wait. didn't he already do that before?

/marbh/

Who's going to Jcon tomorrow to report live from the trainwreck for the rest of us?

Did you guys ever fix that Mario Party issue?