twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buying gf

fishing level?

we pay we say

I spent like 10 years on and off on that shitty game and I was still never good

HA HA!

Time to mine in the guild!

Nice

more like 2 years for me but all I ever did was train on experiments and occasionally go staking and gmaul spec cunts.

made an ironman when oldschool became a thing and realized how much of the game I never saw

Nice

nice

>best bud in RS contacted me years after I stopped playing
>pretty stoked to talk to him again after all these years
>we catch up on what we've been doing and whatnot
>tells me some story about how he still plays some RS but is in need of an account
>asks me nicely if he can borrow mine for a couple of days
>give him my account details
>he steals all my shit and blocks me
Vincent, if you're out there, fuck you.

online people are not to be trusted, I even had someone I even knew in reality cheat me when I loaned him rune plate

scammed kid

sorry to hear that. if it makes you feel any better, i can trim your rune plate for free.

breh's just give me your uncut gems and I can cut them for you

nice

>wake up in Falador
>see majority of Sup Forums inside of the castle clad in white armor

>planet hell starts playing

my kid brother scammed an israeli in runescape

trimming rune armour

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510340315653.webm

is he called Shylock now?

:^)

wave2: reported for botting

some runt at school set up a pk trip when I was ~lvl 40 then jumped me with one of his rs friends. Obviously I lost nothing but my pride. Found him the next day and kicked him in lmao

joe if you're out there meet me at the local in 5 minutes and I'll do it all over again you cheeky cunt

a q p
w

that sucks man, a friend of mine did this all the time with another friend of his

not sporting in my opinion, myself and another friend would just ambush people that knew the risks

it was easier back then, if someone slighted you online you could just corner them the next day at school and shove their face in the mud

one time at varrock bank some guy told me that he was going to give me 1 mil for free, but he would only drop trade it to me and only in the wildy, so I had to follow him and his friend there. I stopped right before the PK zone and told him to drop the gp and I would go over there when I saw it. Once it showed up I telegrabbed the 30k he dropped and world hopped

t.retard
you could have million

>THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC ARTS AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED...

>Electronic Arts

Oh, they bought this did they?

Some of you guys are alright, don’t go to Falador tomorrow