/flag/tism

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Usa, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis Edition

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

End Disc*rd

Why is Valerie Sevier the cutest trap

bump

Bump

honey where are my flags

For the love of god I've been saying it forever please get the fuck off the discord. You discord-defending faggots are what's killing this general. The last two threads should not have died this early. Post your gay drug tfw no gf school shit in the thread, not discord

I shrunk them

herro

Yu dan no

:^)

I submitted glossed Sup Forums troll flags to the feedback section of Sup Forums. hopefully they will implement them as they have for a few of the fixed country flags

Shitpost Edition 2

>tfw mfw ynw skrr skrr pop pop nigga bang

flags?

>

discord is better for discussion than imageboard threads. I'm not saying it's a good thing but it is an undeniable fact. TV killed the radio star for a reason.
>one minute cooldown to post a message

flags.

Bags?

Imageboards aren't a chatroom and they were never meant to be. Stop bringing up this gay argument every time someone criticizes your gayming nu-irc tool.

Then maybe stop suggesting we put generic chat on the imageboard thread?

There's a difference between generic chatting and generic posting. If you posted more often, the last two threads wouldn't have archived as soon as they did.

What's your favorite flag design? Nordic cross for me.

If you gave a fuck enough to pay attention before you bitched at me specifically, you'd know that I post in almost every thread, before and after discord. The only reason I wasn't involved in the last two threads is because I was busy with going from my classes straight to working extra hours at my job and then going to sleep.

I love a simple sigil or symbol over a flag like in Zhelenogorsk or Tokyo. :)

You as in you all (in the discord), but okay cunt.

Herro Mittenstate

No

>hurr well you don't post enough
>"except I do"
>hurr well by "you" I meant everyone but you
you tried/10
by the by, it's a bit easier to take you seriously when you don't sprinkle every post with generic meanie-words. You sound like a white middleschooler in urban Florida.

Just counted, by the way, and out of the 20 active users in the discord, only five of them *don't* post in at least every other thread or so

I like tricolors, either just that or with little accents.

Herro Mizurrey

10:00pm est / 22:00hr is Real Misaki Hours

skrr

this one

Bump

bunny edition when?

hope nz wins

why would you want that? I thought central americans are full of national pride when it comes to soccer.

>brissie extraflags didn't load right away

haha classic stitch up

why am I surprised

it happenes to the best of us :^)

Next edition for sure

petone

and home

Yes because the same stupid trap line is really fuckin' funny m8. My sides! XD

whatever, don't particularly care enough about you to take bait tonight
(You)

current usa counties map

Not bad. What's with the random patches of gray though? (and fix that fucking color scheme)

grey are counties which arent real

who /imaginary regional flegs/

im applying the color scheme little by little

I'm pretty much up to date with flag collecting and map making, so I'll be updating the github this weekend.

Swag

Updated my map through Ohio, should be able to finish by the end of the weekend. Thanks for finally inspiring me to darken it, mexibro. I think it goes well and conflicts less with the lighter pastel colors.

24hrs without a flag thread, fug

Nice job m9

does anyone have a blank 2nd level administrative map of canada?