What do americans mean by this?

what do americans mean by this?

They have that strange terminology so their view of the world and ethnicities are shaped by it.

I don’t know.

"white", "yellow", "black" and all that shit are terms designed by amerimutts for amerimutts
real patricians use their actual ethnicities, not some vague shit

Shut the fuck up gypsy
He is orange

Drumpf has small hands hahah

In Dutch we don't say white, but we say blank.

But now the SJW squad and media has been pushing the white narrative. I really don't understand SJW logic. Often I think they just want to create racial tension.

dindlack drulompf is not MY president

yellow river

>SJW wants to create racial tension.
made me burst into laughter

actually take a moment to think about the kind of self loathing asian that would make this.

that girl has even had double eyelid surgery to look more white. SAD

they still look wide

i get what you're saying, but double eyelids aren't exclusively a white trait

>girl
:^)

I can't believe Donald J Trump, the man the meme the legend is President of the USA. Wow. Just wow. He wil be in the history books we elected a walking talking reality TV meme for president. What interesting times.

those look like the asian double eyelids that the majority of asians have though, not like the thick double eyelids that negroids and caucasoids have.

They fear the coloured warrior.

isn't she tommy feburary? now she's over 40yo and still pretty

>americans
um, hunny, look at the simpsons

tommy a cute :3

This is something I dont get for a long time. Why do they call us yellow, East Asians skin color (at least Koreans) is almost same as w*ite pigs. It's always either pig color or light brown if tanned.

Vlad knows
t. John "melting pot" Smith

It is yellow. It has a yellow tone.

I am flattered that people think Americans came up with everything they hear.

*sigh*

Long story short;

White= white ethnic EUROPEANS. (Or anyone with overwhelming euro DNA)

You're NOT European, YOU'RE ASIAN. therefore you are YELLOW.

>retard merican confusing etymology with definition
He asked why, dumbass. That doesn't tell him anything about why asians are called yellow in particular over any other word.

it's all very nuanced.
but yellow skin is a type of aple skin, but not whites, whites are pink-wite like german, anglos, sacandinavians, etc....

then we have the pale skin types, such as the east asian one, which has a yellow tint, and the south european one of iniesta, that has a green/olive tint

if all asians are yellow why arent greeks/italians/turks white?

a type of pale skin*

this is white pink, so you can see the difference

we are olive, it has a green undertone

I will post olive/greenish individuals, they are pale individuals, but not in the white-pink-germanic sense.

North africans often have this skin type too

because asians look like they have jaundice

what's with all these Muslim immigrants posing as ethnic nationals of various European countries? i know the refugees all have iphones, but who knew they went on Sup Forums so much.