Serious question: Why are most ugly brown people so fucking jealous and have inferiority complex (yeah...

Serious question: Why are most ugly brown people so fucking jealous and have inferiority complex (yeah, because attractive brown people don't give a shit 99% of times)?

Some BR anons are bantering twitter with "white pride" and "hetero pride" (of course it's not serious) and suddenly lot of ugly guys writing "nazi", "you're missing the swastika".

They were also ugly as fuck. What a surprise.

>(yeah, because attractive brown people don't give a shit 99% of times

they have it though.

>USSR t shirt
Every fucking time

learn how to speak English you fucking poo in loo chink mongrel

Learn to speak Russia you MAMMA MIA CHE CAZZO SUL SERIO A WE WOSSA ROMANS AND-A SHIT obnoxious subhuman.

The cause of ALL negativity, including these inferiority complexes, is the lack of Love in your Heart. You attract what you radiate, therefore if you want progress it is wise to delete your negativity and start radiating love. Turning to imaginary organizations and other limiting things is an ego-trick for lost people. Find the way of the HEART so our beloved Creator (whom I serve oh so dearly with my actions) can guide everyone that WANTS out of this rut. Love&light to you all.

I dont undersand this pic

I already explained and translated.

>I love my skin color
>nazi

Do they like wear them unironically?

> Orgulho branco
> Nao e branco
what did he mean by this?

See? Every fucking time. I bet you are uglier than the fat gommie.

Looks arab/levantine.

Which one? The right guy? The left looks French.

Communism is a mental illness.

nao realmente, anao. Eu posso pegar gatinhas facilmente e sou mas branco que o tipo da primeira foto do twitter mais nao preciso de postear isso nas minhas redes sociais

Of course you are whiter. Every fucking time again.

It's ugly people problem not race problem
Re: feminism
thread/

We need more posts like this just for the lulz

>he is not even white
>white pride

Brazil is a joke.

He is white desu.

You wish you could be white, right user?

>this is what passes as white in Russia

Sup Forums really is right when they say Russians are just Turks pretending to be white.

He looks like a normal Iberian to me. The girl next to him is obviously mixed.

both people in your picture are ugly lol
>(of course it's not serious)
>i'm only pretending to be racist and stupid

BLAAAAAAHHGH

>brazilian poster using this meme
kek the title of subhuman mongrels describes brazil more accurately than it does the us

>Russians are just Turks pretending to be white.
Nobody says that

Considering it's a joke, you're just proving brown people are butthurt as fuck

That's his sister, dumbshit Ruskie Turkish mongrel.

And here is his brother on far left and his cousins.

>average looking person that you think is ugly because you never go outside
every fucking time

After Sup Forums I'm starting to think every ugly mongrel wish they could be white. It's hilarious.

Stop embarrassing yourself buttravaged mongrel.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BRAZILIAN. HE IS A WELL KNOWN KEKOLD THAT HAS BEEN NON-STOP SPAMMING HOW MUCH HE HATES "BROWN PEOPLE" FOR 3 WEEKS. HE IS A SELF-HATING NAZI PARDO AND IS NOT GOING TO STOP IF YOU KEEP GIVING HIM ATTENTION. REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT ALL OF HIS THREADS.

Good for him

Do you honestly for a second believe any of them are ethnically Russian?

His Twitter his filled with white pride stuff and he is serious about it. OP just said it's joke to pretend Brazilians are badass.

OP is lying. That guy really thinks he is white.

Even Hitler said that. Hell, even Stormfront mentions Russia's mongoloid ancestry and half of that forum is filled with virgins who will never get a white woman in their entire lives and will have to settle for a Russian woman.

Also
>this is what passes as white in Russia

Go make another autistic /brit/ "le ald ride edition" you buttblasted faggot.

Are they really brothers? He looks iberian anyway. You're seem very mad because you invaded his profile for nothing

How do I say I'm proud of being white in portuguese?

It looks fun.

He looks Russian to me.

>b-but
You're still a despaired shitskin digging the guy's facebook and twitter because he offended your neckbeard friend.

kys

>Even
>Hitler
Wew lad. He's not an authority on anything. Besides he considered Arabs and Turks as honorary Aryans. Also source?
>even Stormfront
Literally retarded.
>pic
That doesnt pass as a white in Russia actually. He's clearly either a full on Brazilian mutt or from the caucasus.
You are the dumbest poster to ever post on Sup Forums

Hmm... Could be a Spanish immigrant.

Apparently he didn't say nothing racist and you're upset. How do I say "I'm proud of being white" in Portuguese? I don't trust in google.

Looks arab

Doesnt look anything like a Russian

Orgulho de ser branco. Or "Tenho orgulho de ser branco" if you wanna say "I'm proud to be white".

I'm just mad that all it's necessary to be white in Brazil is to have white skin. Guy from OP literally believes that he is as white as a Scandinavian person and that if he got a Scandinavian gf it wouldn't be race mixing, this is what makes me mad. Brazilians think that being white = being part of Europe or carrying Europe inside you.

This is why every Brazilian wants to be white.

You seem mad because he hurts your feelings

I'm It's because I look worse than Luis Guzmán, you don't know how is bad born a orc, brown and manlet

>RUSSIA IS WHIIIIIIIITE SUKA BLYAT NA HUY

Go to a psychologist. Sup Forums is bad for your mind. You're even invading the profile and taking photos from a random troll.

That picture seems way more appropriate for you really

kill yourself moroccan shit

he's WAY more good-looking than you, op.

That's some hardcore projection, macaco

>Not worshiping ancient Lovecraftian deities through human sacrifice
You fucking hippies

Which's cringier? Some arab pretending to be russian or brazilian monkeys who are obsessed with whiteness calling others mongrels and reading stormfront? It's hard to decide...

I don't get it. What the fuck were you trying to "ask" in your OP? Learn how to genuinely ask something here as opposed to using Sup Forums as your venting machine because the guy you're posting insulted your shitty neck beard. Absolutely pathetic

well, the one on the far right is definitely mixed subhuman.

Ill look forward for your daughter prostitute to civilization.

He looks like a beta faggot to me.

It's just retaliation for white colonialism and imperialist brutality against poc.
People across the world are rejecting white beauty standards and despise whites as the carriers of said standards that were imposed upon them.

you never saw russian irl

you know, that guy is actually incredible attractive, he only need to lost weight, but he's has a 8/10 potential

Man there is nothing more embarrassing than your insecurity Brazil user, holy fuck.

>this amount of butthurt just because he said he is proud of being white

This must the new Sup Forums maymay.

No, you are well known here, you are the brown guy who hate himself with passion and flood /luso/ with commie shit

>post inane shit on twitter
>receive a disagreeing comment by someone who doesn't share your ideology
>get buttblasted
>post this on Sup Forums claiming it was someone else and that it wasn't serious, in order to seek validation
>get buttblasted again by people who called your bluff
>try to laugh it off anyway because you can't understand you're an idiot
You're such a sad existence.