All of Sup Forums is in meltdown mode because 3 or 4 Sup Forums posters are posting le 56% face

>All of Sup Forums is in meltdown mode because 3 or 4 Sup Forums posters are posting le 56% face
Is Sup Forums finished?

no

It should be. I hope Hiro burns it to the ground.

>All of Sup Forums
I'm not seeing it.

I wish.

Just the Americans from the 2016 election. They believe that this meme is a shareblue operation to divide Sup Forums and is payed by soros

I sure do wish there was a way to remove the redditors.

>amerimutt thread got taken down on Sup Forums
Aww.

>Go to Sup Forums
>A dozen threads about sulu
>Sup Forums doesn't know that george has been molesting people on live radio for the past 15 years

They're very easily sated, those brainlets.

Yes. Sup Forums is BTFO'd every day. What astounds me are the ones who think the rest of Sup Forums is some sort of "reactionary bastion" for them to insert their politics into everything. They don't seem to have noticed yet that outside of other Sup Forumstards, nobody on this site likes them.

>image
can you post the pic fullsize?

This one?

why do you guys care about Sup Forums so much? Did Sup Forums hurt any of you and that's why you come here? Who the fuck cares what they do. Only thing worse than Sup Forumstards invading other boards is talking about them like they give a fuck

Sup Forums is the Inquisition from 40k, think about it.

>autism unmatched
>constant, permament infighting over stupid shit despite ostensibly being on the same side
>permament psyops, falseflagging, reverse-falseflagging, pretending to fall for quadruple-reverse-falseflagging to troll someone half-pretending to take it seriously, just in order to root out Cha- SJWs
>scary levels of shit gets done when they manage to get their shit together for a moment.

t. butthurt Sup Forumsack

It's too late to kill Sup Forums. It's metastasized and killing it would bring down all of Sup Forums.

>I LITERALLY can't stop talking about Sup Forums
good shitposting skills bruce.

>amerimutt losing his fucking mind over nothing again

just another day on Sup Forums I suppose

>why do you guys care about Sup Forums so much?
It's a fucking cancer and they're all autistic
They're always invading other boards and talk about politics and shit when there's absolutely no reason to

>make a post
>HOLY SHIT YOU'RE LOSING YOUR MIND
wot

How'd I do?

Badly. That image gets posted at least twice a day.

Good job. Keep up the fight.

they are the least aware userbase of all time, and they're on the same website as Sup Forums and /mlp/

They seem so triggered tho lolololol
Thanks m8. You too

I get that. You can raid them if you want or something idk. But talk about them all the time here like why tho

Same reason Sup Forums complains about casuals. They're fucking annoying.

...not really. Not at all, actually.

thank

t. butthurt Sup Forumstard

but why bitch here. you guys can go to Sup Forums and make a thread on why they are autistic and retarded. you're just preaching to a choir here

this is the good shit

Because your amerimutt mods delete the threads.

>you guys can go to Sup Forums and make a thread on why they are autistic and retarded
It's been made a thousand times before and they never listen so why do it

>concur
Sup Forumstards underage kiddies who can't spell confirmed

maybe because they don't want to talk about Sup Forums on Sup Forums. strange i know

so you make it here to people who do listen and that accomplishes....what exactly?

Holy shit

The American mentality is so baffling to me
They almost all have this unrealistic ultra-Nordicist outlook then completely lose their fucking shit when they're even lightly teased about it

Sup Forums would be much less cancerous if there was an easy way to remove the easily offended Reddit dimwits that invaded last year. I pray for another /mlpol/.

>/mlpol/
>when you have cancer and get ebola to accelerate your dying process but you're still alive

Dude like 3 or 4 people are posting this meme on Sup Forums, and you think it's a goddamn mass shilling event.

Because it's hilarious, we're laughing at you.

I wish all Sup Forumsshits would die.

>go to Sup Forums there is Sup Forumsthread
>go to /o/ there is Sup Forumsthread

gee dunno user why

>when you have cancer and get ebola to accelerate your dying process but the ebola kills the cancer and not you so you remove the ebola and the cancer comes back and you're still alive and still filled with cancer.

This

what?
why though i don't browse Sup Forums otherwise i would be there. I just don't wanna talk about them here.
>guys look what i posted on Sup Forums
why tho

HOWLING

You seemed like a Sup Forums poster.

>don't like them and don't want to talk about them
>"you seemed like a Sup Forums poster

@81653591
Wh*toids are also """"over-represented"""" in companies, yet there is no conspiracy about that

>browsing Sup Forums
fuck off

I guarantee you at least 25% of Sup Forums browsers browse Sup Forums.