feels nice having a monster cock

>Go TrumP!!!

youtu.be/lTWmcuZ41-A

peng af choon

babestation

Nigger nigger chicken nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

makes it too slow
desu I feel like I can hardly play games now anyways, when I do its always either ancient stuff like old CRPGs/shooters or low impact sort of games.
would like to get the Nintendo Switch for Christmas though

pics x

My cock is 6.5 inches (16. 51centimeters)

Never made a new edition and I never will.

funsky bumsky is not my president

fuck off faggot

GO HOME YANKEE
YANKEE GO HOME

nose is whistling like mad

absolutely infuriating

c'mon lad
we all gotta chip in every now and then

>google says this is above average
Don't get my hopes up lad

NEED a trump loving pure Catholic gf

love long walks on the beach me

Post slags.

>brits think ford is british

bit rude

PERMANENT BAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=r0_66wE3ehg

Howled. First time from an Australian flag, to the best of my knowledge.

do we?

Ah yes. Many a times I have felt the urge to break my own nose because of that. Not a jew btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

is this flag australia

Should I move to Israel lads I qualify under the Law of return.

I'm Christian.

>22 virgin
>have had a few girls ask me out
>always avoided it
>have been called ugly AND hot to my face
>posted on /soc/ one time like 5 years ago and got rated nearly 10/10 by a few girls

Genuinely wonder if I'm ugly or not

Have worked from home for years so I don't see people

2d slags

Wow rural white Americans are just sooooo dumb! Glad I'm an intelligent homosexual trans-black asexual genderqueer who lives in New York!

ford of europe basically is

>caring about being a virgin
the beta thought

I don't get how leftist skulls are so thick that they believe that a switch from corporatism to a social welfare state will magically get rid of exploitation by the powerful over the powerless.

Exploitation is natural, not artificial. It wasn't created by capitalism. It was present in neanderthal europe, just as it is present in the natural environment, just as it is present in leftist societies. All that political and social systems can do to stop exploitation is channel life's negative impulses as positively as possible, by aligning the dark triad traits with socially-productive behaviour. That is the central premise of capitalism. And it is completely ignored by leftism.

Yes, we all recognize that corporations can be exploitative, but they are predictable - corporations will pursue higher profits, and if you put a real price tag on bad behaviour, hen they'll refrain from acting badly. Whereas governments are not predictable. The end up being led by self-appointed godkings backed by sprawling faceless bureaucracies who are accountable to no-one, and have no reason to act altruistically towards the oppressed. In fact, they have every reason to make the oppressed as dependent on the state as possible, as a means of preserving their dynasty and preventing revolt.

So while capitalism might make the underclass fat and stupid, communism will lead to the genocide of tens of millions of the underclass. And don't just write off every genocide as "noise" because "real leftism hasn't happened yet". That behaviour is entirely explained by the fundamental misalignment between the powerful, the political system, and the powerless.

Restrained capitalism is the best system. Government accountability. Corporate accountability. Radical centrism is the right choice.

I thought it were brazilian

what flag are you

I don't really care Tbh

I prefer to imagine having a gf to actually having one

jesus is gay

The anti defamation league was created to protect a Jewish man named Leo frank in Georgia who was lynched because he killed a 13 year old woman

I need a bad dragon dildo tbqh

run nigger run cause Terry gonna get you
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

You're most likely slightly below or above average, like 80% of people and are using this weird fixation on your looks as a way to avoid doing the actual work (developing social skills, hitting on chicks, rejection, glory). All in all you're a vile piece of shit I'd say.

When I first saw this many years ago I saw a bunch of racist rednecks. Now I see a bunch of people who were very tolerant and accepting of someone (Borat) who was much different than they were.

GO HOME YANKEE
YANKEE GO HOME

sorry I don't talk to nonwhites

#sorrynotsorry

he's going to go mental in prison/mental asylum

throw the jew down the well

so my country can be free

youtu.be/lRD3b5Au_xI

t. Recent convert to kekistanism

"Exploitation by the powerful over the powerless" is the excuse people give when they want to be the powerful ones. It's basically "these people are abusing power so give the power to me."

>13 year old woman
wew lad

unironically this

If you your anti American your probably leftypol

have you ever seen that short film about these three "incels" and how insane they were.
the one guy makes loads of excuses exactly as you say because blaming all his problems on vague things like his cheekbones or whatever is an easy way to divert responsibility.

this is it here I think
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

>crypto

Fuck: niggers, Jews, cucks, spics, fags, liberals, women.

Vile vile piece of shit is what I think you are. I really do.

They should move to thailand like the other incels

Literally no one thinks this you obnoxious chink

>kill all the jews
>your country now has way less doctors, engineers, lawyers and businessmen
bravo your country becomes dogshit

he made it

you can too

Need to buy a bad dragon vag 2bh

too bad
his streams were really good

that's fine

just realised that the guy on the left is smoking

hello nigger

This
t.
That's the idea

Um how big are you?

This is me

hello

dont really think jesus is gay

Cute
Wanna be my gf

thoughts on minecraft?

but that still implies taking responsibility and risking yourself rather than just being completely apathetic and passive

GO HOME YANKEE
YANKEE GO HOME

I'm vehemently disgusted when I see one of of these irl

love watching videos of americans on black friday fighting over cheap wal-mart televisions

You have the complexion of diarrhea

Yeah it's Uber common and a fascinating topic of study "limiting beliefs" and how they shape reality (like if these guys can get over these weird beliefs who they think are protecting them their reality would be shaped accordingly and they'll start getting laid). I am pretty vigilant about this in myself but I'm sure I have limiting beliefs in several areas of life and it's legit a blast to work on that. It's actual magic.

Oh no who will do sex change operations, build hideous skyscrapers, defend irredeemable human beings and market morally devoid values if they all disappeared???????

why the hood, is it raining?

go on home british posters go on home
don't you got no fucking thread of your own

alan is literally black

S A N D I E G O
A
N
D
I
E
G
I.