Im from Spain and i answer your questions

Im from Spain and i answer your questions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_visited_art_museums
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a job you lazy fuck

How big are regional divides? Ignoring the two obvious cases.

do you regret making your colonies

Are you saying about Independence? In catalonia half/half about those who want be part of Spain and those who not. In the Basque Country, it is little compared to catalonia. The rest of Spain is united.

>do you regret making your colonies
I didnt make any colony :)

Difference between spanish in Spain and in the south america?

different accent. In south america, the spanish is influenced by the regional languages(quechua, aimara, guarani...) and by the meriodinal variety of spanish in Spain (andaluz, canario, extremeño)

Where in Spain are you from?
How would you improve the country?

Insider Spain, near of Madrid. Improve it? Its hard to think. The first thing spain should improve is education.

where is the best seafood and the best beaches?

What team do you support and why is that based Athletic?

>not bandwaggoning Valencia this year

opinion on franco? what do you think should be done with the valley of the fallen?

>bandwagoning
>not supporting one team regardless of current stature
Although I mostly like Athletic for the hipster cred desu

the "CCAA" provincial system is retarded, it should be fully centralized or fully federal, not this stupid shit that feeds independentism

Asturias and Galicia about seafood. Beaches depends the opinion, but i choose Ibiza and Menorca.

well at least you will always have her

also in madrid shur :)

Is basque gf good?

I think everyone in Spain agrees that they are the ugliest females in the country, they are goblins, the one with the football tshirt probably is not from there

this is wrong

this is correct (aunque no tengo cuenta todavía, me da pereza ponerme a buscar una invitación o comprar un código de esos)

Pasa paypal y te vendo una. No churros.

De todas formas, ilitri las regala ahora en instagram, es fácil pillar una

no tengo una cuenta de instagram, tampoco estoy pensando en hacerme una
mándame un email si quieres a: [email protected] y hablamos, que tampoco es plan de poner aquí el email que uso para el paypal

es bromuro shur, ojala tuviera invis para vender, como ya tengo cuneta no me estoy atento al instagram para pillar mas. Si estás dispuesto a pagar por una, hay metodos menos timoratas que comprarsela a un particular.

no pasa nada, de vez en cuando entro y leo algunos hilos para echarme unas risas, tampoco es urgente hacerme una cuenta, de momento con shitpostear en Sup Forums ya tengo bastante

I wanna solo travel.Is Barcelona safe now? I'm19

go to Madrid instead, there are more things to see and overall it's more interesting

Barcelona is just "muh Sagrada familia" and "muh Gaudí"

Which is more popular, La liga or champions league?

i dont reccomend it now, there are better places to see in Spain without political problems

Intertoto Cup

This

And Madrid has the better nightlife Barcelona is full of homosexuals

in spain, for real madrid, barcelona and at madrid fans, ucl. the rest of the teams la liga.

I have a question for you

Why is ALSA so amazing? How is it possible to have a comfy coach from Madrid - Barcelona (8 hour journey) for 15 euros with wifi and phone charging and a personal tv screen

Here something similar would cost approx 150

low cost companys my friend.

I thought Spain=Barcelona so far
I heard a good thing! Thx!

But how is it possible. It's a good service

Good to know that, I sometimes travel by train and it sucks, no wifi and at times there's no reception

i dont work for ALSA, i dont know how its possible :) anyway, the bus tickets are cheap, u can go from madrid to valencia (nearly 3 hours) by already 20 euros in a normal company

describe Spanish women in 3 words

I despise catholics.
You think you are the old and true faith but continuously wallow in your sinful ways.
Lazy, distrustful, greedy.
All Catholic countries today seem like a depressed version of what they once were.

Sexually transmitted infections

If you think that, you are a bit reactionary. Despite of the third age people, nobody cares a fucking shit about religion. Dont generalize a country because of some people of it. Lazy? We arent germans or japanese, but we work like all. Distrustful? In who can you trust these days? Greedy? Talk for politicians and rich people, not for me.

What's the average male Spaniard height? What's the best university for STEM courses?

How's the nightlife in Madrid better? And I've always thought that Barcelona was a more interesting city than Madrid overall (although catalonians are a bunch of crybabies and leftist hipsters), especially because I'm more of a "cultural things and museums" tourist. Sevilla and Granada(I hope the latter isn't a tourist trap) seem amazing as well.

Height? I suposse 1,75m or less, about stem i dont know. Madrid has the best of all spain, including beaches, seafood, supermarkets(mercadona), and of course nightlife. About museums, you will love Granada and sevilla if you go.

>Madrid has the best of all spain, including beaches
?

:D ask to forocoches.com

Madrid has a lot of museum, in fact, I'd say more people go to Madrid for that than to Barcelona.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_visited_art_museums

Asturias is Spain and everything else is Africa

t.asturian

I want to live in Spain!

Can we have Olivença and Galiza? We give you Madeira and give claim in Ceuta.
We cool?

That looks comfy

Yeah but for some reason Madrid seems a bit more, idk, artificial? I've yet to visit both cities though so I don't really know shit.

Museo del Prado seems amazing though.