Are there more irrelevant people than Arabs?

Are there more irrelevant people than Arabs?

They're repulsive, backward, low IQ, savage, uneducated and they never amounted to anything. They destroy everything they come in contact with.

>inb4 muh fertile crescent
Not Arabs.

>Are there more irrelevant people than Arabs?
They are presently in the most relevant part of the globe right now, or otherwise we wouldn't be discussing them so much.

They're a lot more relevant than Poles, that's for sure. If nothing else, they have a lot of financial might.

polock

>and they never amounted to anything
Creating one of the world's largest religions isn't anything?

Found the arabs

Found the Pole.

Why invent anything when westerners and Asians can do that for us?

Whoa, it must be that Arab IQ at work here.

>they never amounted to anything
Says the polish
Outside of being all of europe's bitch, what has Poland accomplished. Hell, Poland would be Middle East and Ukraine tier if it wasn't for the EU. You guys are white niggers leaching off of other countries

I'm sorry but Arabs are just so attractive, their brown body and savage attitude just makes them... ugh

Oh man, the banter really works

Arabs are relevant for ISIS, Islam, Al Qaeda, oil and etc

This guy looks disgusting though

found the polock

ITT: Ar*bs shitposting from Western countries.

Holy shit, this thread was a great fucking idea. You can see how many shitskins are really posting here as Westerners. No wonder posters from Western Europe are such imbeciles as you're Africans and Arabs mostly lmao.

Poles are worthless subhuman low IQ savages. You're not white and you're the niggers of Europe

There once was a Pole
who lived in a hole
he thought he was STRONG
but boy was he wrong

Stay mad, we will be everywhere and you will only be angry online, lmao

My sides. Look at these flags

this they're everywhere

Fuck your mother you ugly cunt you're a subhuman slanteyed savage Slav nigger you're not worth the dirt on my shoes I hope your whore mother gets raped and bashed to death fuck you nigger if I found you I would beat the shit out of you until you were crying blood you dumb motherfucking subhuman low IQ Slavic savage piece of shit

Shut up mongrel, your country is literally owned by Arab politicians from Lebanon and Syria. Brazil is more violent and backwards than any middle eastern country

Let's banter asians now and see the results.

Rape your white whore mother ugly savage macaco nigger

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

lel

>be pooland
>get erased from the map for centuries because even your fellow europeans can't stand you
>only claim to fame is stopping the ottomans- another Islamic dynasty
>still try to claim Arabs didn't do anything despite influencing all of Eurasia once upon a time

Kys.

I'm a Berber behind a Dutch flag lol hihi

This, with no reservations whatsoever.

*ALLAH AKBARU in the distance*

Don't explode from all that rage, you might end up only blowing yourself up as you Arab monkeys are so efficient lmao

>US India is better than US whites
id say its reflect on school quality

No. You are simply more likely to emigrate from India if you're higher IQ.

Isn't London's mayor a Paki?

>high IQ
>emigrate to US
Smart people will migrate to comfy climate like sween

>Ethiopian jew
>65
Why are Ashkenazis so much smarter than their brown counterparts. I thought all jewish culture put an importance on education.

The problem with multiculturalism and anti-racism is that they only work in advanced societies capable of realizing them

Even East Asians were dogshit compared to Western Europeans and will probably trash Africa worse than the shithole that it is because they lack humanistic values and genuine responsibility towards the societies they occupy

All you'll ever do like the retarded Afghan Muslim is complain about your Persian or Arab ancestors contributed immensely to civilizing Europeans but clamour to be recognized as white today, you're oblivious to your own stupidity about nationalism but demand to be recognized along the same lines instead of being proud about who you are and seeking betterment of your communities

Nothing gets to me more than Indian and Arabs who celebrate attacks on East Asians, Blacks or even tourist whites in their own countries but will move mountains for people pointing out the truth about them in western countries

Call me a cuck I don't care but I at least won't die on my deathbed realizing my people were actually shit and how trying to be white was the biggest admission I am a failure

Magrebin’

That's completely different, he doesn't have any real power

Indians are more than 1SD below the mean, a high IQ Indian could basically be any white idiot running around

>inb4 how dare you judge me by my countryman I am a superior Brahmin etc

Get out Muhammad

Afghan Muslim in the Netherlands*

that's actually creepy if you think about it

>live in European countries
>claim that sandniggeria is superior

Go back to your desert if you like it so much, inferior shitskins

I call it cowardice, hiding yourself in a western flag.

Listen here you fucking nigger. Arabs are the most savage of peoples, but they're still fucking better than Poles.

Because expats are scum.

Good post , sadely most of the Muslim does not behave like you , I never understand french Muslim that have everything given by gouvernement free healthcare free university , but happy when french are killed .

>we are not the worst subhumans, there are races who are more subhuman than us
Lmao get fucked you sandnigger.

>All you'll ever do like the retarded Afghan Muslim is complain about your Persian or Arab ancestors contributed immensely
That's pretty dumb. Afghans have never contributed to shit.

A lot of Indians I've met are pretty smart tbf. I can't really tell who's caste is what not tho.