Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not

>chr*stians and their stupid buildings

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

He was cold

Varg and his dumb larping faggotry is the reason why in 1842 we stole a church from a village name Vang in Norway and put it back together in Southern Poland.

more like a german king bought the remains of the church and rebuilt it in prussia

>prussia
no such thing

>pole taking pride in what the prussians did

not much else for them to take pride in tbph

Fsgs like you will say the same thibg about "european" mosques in 900 years.

there won't be mosques in 900 years
besides, the religions are rather different

Christianity and islam is the same desert bullshit.

I think he means that religion will be different in 900 years,

>muh Copernicus, muh Curie

H-He's fast!!

don't forget Szopen

How can Bruce Lee even compete

>prussia
Show it on the map and tell me who created it.

Have you been there? It's amazingly beautiful. It's sandnigger tier to destroy cultural treasure like this just because it doesn't fit your beliefs

UNDEAD STARTING ZONE?

The Deutschritterorden?

The religion itself is sandnigger. And so is the "art"

Reactionaries can't appreciate nice things.

>t. Marx

Varg is a fucking autistic faggot. I don't believe in god either (tips fedora) but old churches are historically significant and also just cool.

Why do people like this tool?

He's funny as fuck, he occationally happens to make a good point (mostly when it comes to the environment), and he used to make good black metal back in the day (if that's your cup of tea, which I guess it isn't).

Quick rundown on this guy?

Louis Cachet, french terrorist and revolutionary.

Thanks my perkele friend.

Vlad Vikusin, famous Russian bolshevik.

These punching webms/gifs are taken out of context. In the video he is just doing it as a warm up routine bfore starting his day because he is getting older.

et labora

Fargo Vickson, famous metis who burned down residential schools

Christianity is Med.

Imagine what his neighbors think while watching his daily training routine

>created by a jewish man
>spread by other jews
>400 years later adopted by southern europeans
I don't think calling christianity an offspring of judaism or un-european or any other name changes anything or lessens its value (1+1=2 regardless of what you call it), but saying that christianity is anything other than a middle-eastern invention is simply dishonest.

>Created by a Galilean
>Spread by Greeks, Jews, Romans, Syrians and Celts
>400 years later officially adopted by the Roman Empire
ftfy

Since he wears russian milsurp every day and drives cheap russian cars painted in camo they probably know what he's about already

youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M

we wuz galileans

>galilean
>implying jesus wasn't jewish
>implying the spreading of christianity for the first few centuries wasn't predominantly by people of jewish faith (regardless of nationality)
Like I said, I don't think any of this changes the message of christ or the value his message brings, but call it what it is man.

We can go faster, we have the technology

Jesus was a Galilean. This is objective.
>implying the spreading of christianity for the first few centuries wasn't predominantly by people of jewish faith (regardless of nationality)
It actually wasn't. Christianity's first adherents were largely Hellenist of various ethnicities or non-Jewish proselytes.
> but saying that christianity is anything other than a middle-eastern invention is simply dishonest.
"Middle East" didn't even exist at the time Calling Christianity Med accurately reflects the region and world it was formed in. Calling Christianity Middle Eastern reflects someone unable to dissociate the past from the present.

template also

>implying the spreading of christianity for the first few centuries wasn't predominantly by people of jewish faith
>chirstinaity
>by people of jewish faith
Please read that sentence again

Why are Scandinavians such massive LARPers?

How old is Vrag?

Angl*s have glorified their culture too much. It has grown into a complex. You can blame yourself.