/flag/ + /extraflags/

Cute Bunny Edition

Previous thread: Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

gina.gov.gy/tag/regional-flags-and-emblems/
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16671-get-watcher
youtube.com/watch?v=pY-GncsZ-UE
youtube.com/watch?v=qJTLHnUMyYQ
discord.gg/PYnNx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll be the first one to give you a bump :^)

Won't be active for a bit because I'm going to the museum today, will post pictures and flags when I get back

To the Portuguese user in the other thread here: There isn't a blank 2nd-level map of Canada since each province has their own administrative scheme and it makes things difficult. Some might have just municipalities while others may use counties. In addition, there are census divisions but they are not used for administrative governments.

Finally, since Canada is so large, some features might not fit in a 2nd level map with all the tiny islands we have, and with some municipalities being treated as 2nd level.

For now, there are maps for some provinces that I made. I could look into making a whole map but there is still much work needed and things to decide on.

thanks user

Gib Australia second level for me for when I get back

I'll sauce you up with exclusive pictures of cool Greek statues and pottery if you do :^)

Also have some cool maps to show when I get back, we're gonna have a cool thread today lads

botany bay had made one in the imgur link, though I don't know how good it is

Do you guys have No Name Brand in your country?

nope, never heard of it

On the way to museum lads

Im glad im not as progressive as you

Here is a picture of a lizard that came in my house last night.

do you live in a fast food shop?

Would you kindly comment on the implementation of Guyana regional flags? I have been waiting a long time for them
gina.gov.gy/tag/regional-flags-and-emblems/

We /culture/ now

Athena Parthenos

culture shock
future shock

Artemis fuckin a peeping Tom up

Nigga ate by dogs

My nigga Pan chasing a bitch (might be a male [female]) with a mad chub

repported for nudity

you too

Benis :DD

No, just a bakery. They are passable.

The symbolism is okay but I don't like the fact they have that circle with each region name. I am from Region 4, Demerara-Mahaica. I really dislike Region 7's. That's literally the back of the old 10 dollar coin, representing traditional gold mining.

waiting for tomorrow to do the rrotw, we got one contender so far this week

Is Guyana getting Venezuelan refugees coming across the border?

There were some when the unrest first began. Their government thinks two-thirds of Guyana is theirs and now Suriname is trying to grab a piece.

Guyana always bullied.

Sad!

checked

checked2

My shiny new USA map

ayo i love me some Goobas mane
i love the Goobas

hell
i might get 2 Goobas

I might get three Goobas

Daily reminder that Harz and Trieste are my favorite posters in this general

I migh get fo Goobas

I MIGH GET FIH GOOBAS

Boom

checked

I feel like all of Sup Forums's anons has this concerted effort against me finding out how to get digits reliably. It comes so easy to everyone else :(

checked. Thank you Tampanon!

omg he can't keep getting away with this

this works quite well :^)
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16671-get-watcher

fug

so I select "One board" tab, choose "Trips", click "Check", but it only checks once. So I paste the desired post number in "Loop" and set the delay to 1?

checked

yeah and checked :^)
I prefer manual though

seems like it was lucky. more so it is just random fumbling trying to time it right when it says "Post sent."

Taking board speed, then minus that value from the estimated time to the next get? But need to adjust for latency and other knick knacks. Fug I should just stick to proxies

no one is posting bunnies :(

Yeah there's the delay receiving the data with which the timing is displayed, plus the delay of the server processing your post. Moreover chances are you're not the only one attempting it, so as a rule of thumb I press "post" 2-3 posts early for dubs and 3-4 for the other gets.

and I think if I add an image, it has to upload to Sup Forums first and THEN it counts the post, so that is even tougher

exactly

Get Dorset to post Bunés

I am 70% sure this is a bune

Ive never seen such a strange dog

double bune

have you heard of Ōkunoshima aka Rabbit island?
youtube.com/watch?v=pY-GncsZ-UE

You bet I have, I'd love to go there.

reminder that bilbies are clearly superior to bunnies

tfw yfw ywn mfw skrr skrr pop pop nigga sum finna baka lmao

Truly in awe! I declare this to be a good general. May the threads never 404 before bump limit.

Brothers and sisters, please check my prime number!

well, 7 is prime. checked!

Checked!

you stole my dubs!

Why are there so manh repeating digits?! BLESSED

you keep getting 34! maybe it is telling us something about rule 34...

we miss you Maryland

>off by 1
the irony

Good riddance

Bumping from page 10, updated map through Texas. Virginia is the last AIDS state I've left to fill out

I'm always watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJTLHnUMyYQ

benis

bump

thing

go

the next flag will be in finland

Thank you for the rare

Updated my Asian color scheme, still filling in rivers and borders. Bumping thread.

_(Sen)
Here you go. Went to Jalal-abad last weekend

Thank you, friendo! Added

The rare .

I need help so bad...

*helps you*

ohhh... thanks anyway user

you are the Rare Regional of the Week! congrats lad :^)

bump

bump

If any of you ever set foot into Harz District we better fist fight locals there on top of the Brocken
This is not a threat, this is a promise

"okay"

Nvm now its a threat

Will post my trip from St. Petersburg to Turku tomorrow
Give th elink to discord

discord.gg/PYnNx

Baciamo le mani

All are mine proxies

We don't mind having you here kns, there is just no need to play games with multiple accounts
>danny phantom/fairly odd parents
>ukraine, russia, finland
>3 letter username

You can be fun sometimes, I don't see the need to be silly like this (unless you are bored)

we already have enough personas in this general, no reason to feed another