What is Serbians opinion on Seagal getting his Serbian citizenship?

What is Serbians opinion on Seagal getting his Serbian citizenship?

Have you accepted him as "one of you"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllle4Kyqoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As much as I like Seagal, I really don't understand why they had given him citizenship, it's just for publicity I guess, our government is retarded.

Well, nobody minds him but nobody considers him Serbian, because he isn't one. He doesn't share blood with us, and that's what counts.

What if another South Slav wanted to become a Serbian citizen?

He's getting accused for sexual assault, because he wanted a woman to sit on his face.
Also her first wife told the press, he was an asshole and leave her for another woman.
So no sympathy here.

Well, South Slavs would be more compatible and would find it easier to integrate, but still they wouldn't be considered Serbs, because they aren't.

We're pretty autistic about this, for example if I were to live in Sweden for 50 years and have children there, I'd still call myself a Serb and my children would also be Serbs, not Swedes.

wtf steve i thought we were best friends...

Does he speak Serbian though?

I doubt it honestly.

I think that he had been given the citizenship because he trained our millitary aikido and because he wants to open a martial arts school here.

Is Serbia the only place left with people taking him seriously? He's a walking meme

>eu flag
why

Vučić is Mutter Merkel's son.

Dont be jealous. Seagal loves you all.

kek this retard is so edgy

Seagal actually gave Aikido training to Serbian police special forces.

Aikidio is known to be the most deadest martial art

He's king of the Slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllle4Kyqoo

>

This guy barely even touches them and the just fall on the floor.

Why is Aikido so effective?

10,484 was not enough.

He's one with the force, being knowledgeable about Buddhism and shit.

He's also ex CIA. He fought against Yakuza in Japan.

>not being proud of having seagal as a serb and accepting him as one

I wish Seagal came to my country

How can you resist not giving Seagal citizenship?

>I train with my M1911A1 every day, this superior weapon can shoot down a helicopter because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my carry license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day

he truly blurs the line between cringy and impressive