Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/58438305/#q58441087
youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bymop

where dem at

No really

im here

just ate a manly steak. with manly potatos.

now my stomach hurts

Same just took a shit haha drinking with zeus lads

Always lusting for man meat... Tch tch tch

i ate a pork steak. thats manly. it was bloody. and delicous.

need to keep my testosterone up

also dont tch tch tch me you slut

desuarchive.org/int/thread/58438305/#q58441087

>remember when /balt/ used to be good?

supp nigga

Hmmmm

That's a really cute image.
>he thinks testosterone will fix his girly body
I am laffin
>you slut
I-I'm not a slut. Schlampe.

good evening

Hi.
You didn't have my permission. Care to explain yourself?

D-does forgetting count? I-I wasn't even bullying him, we were just banting.
youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48

hi how are you?

You have my mercy, I'm too tired to punish you after work. You, of course, already ordered a buttplug, right?

I'm tired, but fine. Gonna drink some vodka right now.

have fun okay. relax after work

fagsssssssssssss

Ebin :---DD
N-no I didn't, I just woke up a few minutes ago. Plus I don't have a card to buy stuff online with, like I said.
F-funny, you used to just be the user that posted screencaps of megufinn, and talked about estonians, and now here I am asking you for permission to do things. F-funny.

Estonians left the board basically, I still screencap almost all interesting cases

Oh is that the why are "Scand boys..." thread? I saw that, the trifecta of homo bois.

Yeah, also found rare Norwegian boy

Docks...

>This thread has been pruned or deleted.
Wahh

My backyard is covered in maple leaves and I expect the Canadians to pay me via oral service for this crime.

I'm drunk enough now. What are y'all doing

Good morning lads

How's everyone's day going?

Annexing Canada. Gonna make all their twink rake my yard in cute sweaters. Then we can all jump in the leaves together. Leafs in leaves.

Yeah, take that you fuckers.

Goodmorning gang.

omg hello?

Good morning matey
Who's your favourite K-On character?

Morning.

mio

Hmmm... that's not what I expected

I haven't watched it but I like mugi

omg hey!?
How are we today?
Good morning to you too.

Good. Comfy.
How are you?

That's a nice combat doggo

>Good. Comfy.
Same.
I'm still in bed and I don't plan on getting out anytime soon.

I wish that was me right now

Thanks, that's a really good webm.
Begone Satan.
I'm kicked back in my chair, wearing my favourite socks, two layers of sweaters. Reaalll coe-z.

>tfww drunk as fuck and want to bully someone into submission but gf is not here rn

Maybe she would be there with you if you didn't drink so much? Do you have a problem, Vanja? Be honest.

there's always plenty of sluts in here that like being bullied, although it's less fun if you can't physically tease them

You have a gf? Wew boy. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a girl who isn't submissive? And the ones that aren't submissive usually have BPD.

Is this boy cute or not? I can't tell, I keep flipping back and forth.

Socks are the DEVIL not me.
I seriously hate em and I always can't wait to throw them off.
Your day off is monday right?

Yeah, she is studying in another city like 200 kilometers away, and we usually get drunk together, so what do you know norman
That's true, but American refuses to buy buttplug or a dildo so it's even less fun
The problem should be that dominant girls are usually submissive in actuality, so your chances are nill. This boy is ok if you want boy(male) but if you want girl(male) he isn't very good

at least you have her, long till she will come visit again?

She'll be back in a week, and she won't go there again, it was a monthly study. Do you have someone?

Whhaat I love cozy socks with nice designs on them. Wearing argyle socks right now. I've got socks with owls on them, whiskey, the mona lisa, the london skyline, birds, and a pair that look like a christmas sweater, pic related.
Yeah. Their "dominant" shit is usually just a phase, or to acquire attention and gibs. Like any woman who claims to be far right. It's just a play for attention or patreon money.
Yeah. I think I'd rather have a girl(male). Males are typically very attractive to me.

Oh, I imagine you are looking forward to that then. But what kind of study is only one month? Is it like a part of her course that she will go for trip, or is it a whole subject done in 1 month there?

No, I don't have someone, I never did either. I only got my first female friend a few months ago. She is nice to me, but I have so big problems with women and myself I don't know if I will ever get one.

What do?

It's like practice exchange with another uni or something like that.
You should get drunk together with her, and maybe she'll let you to her puss-puss :3
The drunk state allows all kinds of magic to happen, you see
You there! Post something cute!

I would like to get drunk with her, but she doesn't want to, she says. But I know she just doesn't want to get drunk with me.

She was so cuddly for a while, but when I tried to do something about it she just got cold immediately.

Request change general name from /balt/ to /b*lt/.

You mean from /balt/ to /blyat/
also
Pls reply

Very cute

Well, I can't give you an advice if you don't reveal the backstory. How did you became friends? How old are you? You know, those things matter, maybe you should be a little more pushy, or maybe you have absolutely no chance.

What is this?

King of Dragon Pass

Uhh... Here's a pic of my collar?
I'll take payments in the form of beer, please.

Here is some russian beer

I moved to new city to study, got room in commieblock for students. She is my neighbour down the hall and we met here. We just clicked, became friends right away. I am 20 and she 27, she is lithuanian.

We watched movie one night (with many other friends there also) and she lay on me, and from there it got more and more. And while on trip to North Cape we were very close. In the boat we cuddled a lot, and had personal conversations. When we went to sleep in our hotel one night she cuddled my hand until we fell asleep (we were in bunk bed though). The next night we slept in same bed on the boat and she was holding me so tight, and looking up at me and I wanted to kiss her so I tried, but then she just turned away. Then when we came home from trip next day, she got colder and colder and got angry if I tried to be playful and she got offended at everything I said.

I guess I never had a chance to start with and she just needed some human contact for a little while or something, idk. I don't understand such things.

Thnks.
I want one of the Kiwi beers like Speight's.
The Pride of the South. Good on ya, cunt.
(I was gonna send another pic, but the camera is actually pulling that "wont open when you click" shit again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS LAPTOP)
The way these questions are written implies the author's been lobotomised.

I got scary spice. Wow that was really gay why'd you make me take that?

Well, you've got a chance. First of all, try to talk to her about why she got colder and all that, ask if there is some problem. Maybe she doesn't knows too how to react, or maybe she thinks that things are going too quickly and now she tries to stop it abruptly. In that case you should just show commitment. The other important thing is to never show your weakness to the girls, in their eyes you should be more percevierieng and strong than you truly are. But if you had private convos maybe it's too late already.

I think it is too late, it has been some time since. And she said to our friends when we were all together having fun and eating dinner, that I have inferiority complex. She could see I was very hurt by her saying it. I didn't dare to bring up the coldness after that. Maybe I showed weakness somehow, even if I tried my best not to do so. It's just so difficult to be stalwart, when you make no progress.

Well...You should fix that, and then post bulge

You might need to get a new laptop buddy.

how accurate is this?

B-bulge...
I think I should.
Those guys look pretty cool. Reminds me of the gay smurf picture.

Huh, I've never noticed that the mushrooms are actually dicks till now.
I must be blind.

Yeah, Battle of the Bulge

You were distracted by the bulges. Wow what a pervert...

Getting the camera to work would require restarting the computer. Which would mean I'd have to log back into all of my sites.

what the frick is happening here
?????

Battle of the Bulge owo whats this

Nothing special, just a normal day in /balt/

leave
leave sasha

His name is Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovsky, and he's will stay.

frigg off

Wow, how did you know? Also, try to guess my real name. If you can in 3 tries, you'll get a reward

alexander
u dont even know me soo.....

Ooh, I love treats.
>Artem
>Aleksandr
>Maksim
Did I do good?

Vasili

Nah, it's not even Russian name. You failed :3

I was about to call you cancer but then I remembered that you are even worse than cancer because cancer is a final thing and offers sweet release at the end of the illness while you just stay here forever day after after day never leaving never giving us release from your posts

Whomstdve thottin

Not me posting from the compiter btw

Hmph.
Yes, you and the bolivian retard speaking in cropped English and saying fuck all about nothing for hours on end is a lot better than several posters having a good time and sharing laughs. You fucking moron.

Yes it actually is because you invaded a foreign general and keep pushing your shit you subhuman piece of lard

I was just away for several weeks, so you are wrong there

Fucking disgusting american piece of shit

SEETHING

alexander isnt a russian name retard pedojew