what happned?

Is this Ameriorc?

Too much payload (american passengers)

It appears that one of the engines is fucked

Damn...

>Boeing
Receives over $64 billion from the government to produce subpar aircraft
>Bombardier
Recieves $1.3 billion from the government to make a roomier, safer, and more fuel effecient aircraft

How is Boeing allowed to demand that the commerce department slap a 300% tariff on Bombardier for accepting government money? Is the US government a fucking joke?

Boeing started a huge anti-dumping dispute with Bombardier, which has been grotesquely subsidized because it is(was) one of the only economically viable major Quebec corporations that wasn't incredibly corrupt (see SNC Lavalin). So the US Trade Department slapped a huge tariff on them, maybe a bit too steep, and that's huge for Bombardier's continued business selling planes in the US.

>How is Boeing allowed to demand that the commerce department slap a 300% tariff on Bombardier for accepting government money? Is the US government a fucking joke?

Literally every major airplane-producing company does this my man

>Is the US government a fucking joke?
B-but muh free market
Yanks are a laff and a half

In the photo or in the grand scheme of things?
Photo is goose-induced catastrophic starboard engine failure.
Grand scheme is that America's Boeing somehow fucked over Delta airlines, millions of airline passengers, the enviroment, and Canada's Bombardier.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1YMPk3XhCc

>grotesquely subsidized

It's around 1/64th of the government money Boeing gets, and since Québec demanded 49.5% of the company, it wasn't even an actual subsidy, but an investment by Québec.
>a bit too steep
219% later increased to 300% isn't a bit too steep, it's an international laughingstock and one of the most insane tariffs in modern economic history.

Canada should trade more with the EU and china imho and slowly move away from the US

What happened to the Bombardier/Airbus deal?

Don't tell me that's actually how it's pronounced.

I agree, we also need to look to the Commonwealth. With Trump crying about NAFTA and Brussels crying about Brexit, now is the time to increase our economic ties to one another.

Bom-bard-ee-ay

Bom-bard-yay

Why are angl*s physically incapable of pronouncing [e] (Close-mid front unrounded vowel)?

If it's Tupolev, it's all good, brev.

Because it practically doesn't exist in most English dialects? Besides, *Nglos have a harder time with guttural r's.

>this ignorant OP believes jet engines are made by Boeing
Bombardier has been recognized as one of the dangerous plane makers since they actually failed many time here

>airlines
Fucking kill yourself all of you.
If it wasn't for government subsidies airlines that don't have overseas fares wouldn't survive.

Literally communism.