hnnnnng

I love dark haired/brown eyed grills

Russians

Me too

she isn't ethnic finn for sure

Trur ethnic finns are ugly af

You will love it here

Brazilian BULL

yes, but that still doesn't stop brown subhumans from having sex with our ogre women

Op pic is not a subhuman reeee
She is cute. CUTE

yes

okay then mehmet. you can have her and all the other sand nogs we have. i prefer ugly finns

Shes Half Croatian nigga.

I am volga german, not turk or arab

You know her??

>I am volga german
Siberian German >>>> Volga g*rman

t. Siberian German

Haha SLAV'd

Literally the only girl out of hundreds posted in that thread and she's the only one remotely appealing

My grandparents were all born in siberia, before their deportation my greatgrandparents lived in saratov area

She became famous after she became Miss Finland 2015
She even had own cooking show where she made Croatian and Finnish food.

t. ''''bavarian'''' Russian Seppl Ivan Kalashnikov

Strange every country has at least 33% attractive young people while finland has almost zero
Even russian mongol mongrels look way better

He is living in russia retard
I meant my waifu(op pic(
She is a normal school girl, give me her ig

>Even russian mongol mongrels look way better

I don't think so

SHE IS THE MISS FINLAND

Trust me they look better
Its the ethnic russian that shit up the genepool with their suicidal finno ugric genes

No model is 27 while op pic is prbly around 18-20

This the girl.

You dumb idiot its taken when she was in high school

Ok then

So you want to tell me the class photos are more than five years old?
I doubt that

muh heritage non-Faustian USSR loving filth both
t. Mainland expat
ROACHED ffs

So now i am russian? Back then in russia we were considered german wtf decide.now
I wish it was her but its not
Look at hair color

I'm going to hide this thread you so fucking autistic i'm not wasting my time with you.

>You autist
I heard that more than often

Do you hate the USSR?

Are you of full German blood or at least German-Ethnorussian variety? I hate Helmut for allowing hapa subhumans, cockhole trash with one great German ancestor in. Kazakhstan “”””German”””” repatriation brought many Elliot’s here

fuel for my binfire to keep my yurt warm during cold winters

I was born 95but my parents didnt hate ussr, they live quite well during and after commie times in kazakhstan
But nobody in my family would call themselves communists
Also i look a bit like dark tartars

Also fuck ethno russian
You are prone to suicide and serial killing like h*hols

So they weren’t really German and had cockhole or gook ancestry? Dog Bless CDU

Really was confusing to me. I had been under the impression Finland was kinda cute but that thread was depressing.

90% of those girls could go in most of those finnish photos and become the most attractive girl by far

Ethnorussians at very least incredibly European unlike cockholes and filth that lived beyond Wolgagrad. serial killing is somewhat good when boys like NSU do it. What we need is resurgence of violence against non-Europeans elements in Germany

There is no Finno-Ugric genes. No such admixture component exists.

And now imagine all the neets that gay roleplaying lmao
Oh its you, the swiss shitposter that migrated to russia. Ewwww
I can trace back my germany ancestry. My mother's part is almost full german, grandmothers cousin's name was adolf lmao
fathers side is not, but at least he is not ethnor*ssian

We don't have that much sexual dimorphism here as in East Slavic countries. It's more like in the middle where both sexes are close.

>fathers side is not, but at least he is not ethnor*ssian
Explain. You do understand that if it’s something shitty you’ll either will be deported with other mudbloood or get to live in more-and-more-and-more brown Germany

Originally from Krasnodar/rostov area

t. R*ssian G*rman who did not have time to migrate to Germany

kys

So how is that not ethnic Russian? Are you arm*nian?

That area is full of cockhole mongrels lol

The floodgates are still opened. That’s the sad state of Bundesrepublik. Gas yourself tataric scum, before Russian radicals do it

I start to believe that finn is actually right about the model and op pic are the same person

>before Russian radicals

Sounds like БУTЫЛКA ШAMПAHCКOГO

Was he one? Where does your hate for Ethnorussians come from? Germans and Germans/Russians in Russia are not generally seen as “other” or treated anyway worse. And cockholes are simply disgusting. ISIS tier turkic subhumans that can’t even perfect the art of murder. It’s always a messy bloodbath

holding hands with

Because of all the navalny retards and that swiss scum that emigrated to russia and wants to exterminate all non russians

Autism not even once. It literally means you hate your family members. What’s wrong with getting rid of non-Russians be it deportation, apartheid, sterilization or extermination btw? See, you are not really German or Russian since you can’t comprehend the Faustian spirit of European conquest. Russian Emprie and Muscovy Rus weren’t really fluffy for noneuros
>Navalny retards
He’s part cockhole as far as I know. Him being better alternative to Putin and the only opposition speaks a lot about subhuman former communists that run Russia today than it does about that mediocre.....blogger

Nobody in my family is ethno russian

then how would you describe Krasnodar relatives? People there are either Russian, chechnigger, armenian or cockhole

He look ukrainian

So why don’t you leave Germany and Russia to Ukraine since you are not racially aware, not really German or Russian

I am more german than Russian and hohol

average class in southern finland

What's up with the hats?

high school graduates

>more
You are not German by mentality and it’s clear already. Not really sorry to tell you but you have no place in our society our ancestors built for us

Finnish cock
>What’s wrong with getting rid of non-Russians be it deportation, apartheid, sterilization or extermination btw? See, you are not really German or Russian since you can’t comprehend the Faustian spirit of European conquest. Russian Emprie and Muscovy Rus weren’t really fluffy for noneuros
vot eto

Finns

post greek girls pls

we have it here too, hats for high school graduation

>swiss scum that emigrated to russia and wants to exterminate all non russians
Need information on this user

>And now imagine all the neets that gay roleplaying lmao
Holy shit. That makes perfect sense fritz