People are always talking about the muslims. What about the Saxons...

People are always talking about the muslims. What about the Saxons? The Anglo-Saxons invaded Britain in the Dark Ages and they (eventually) calmed down and adapted to the human rights. People think that the Saxons are dead and all gone. That's not true. The Anglo-Saxons originally came from Saxony in Germany, and Saxony still exists (with its Saxons). The Saxons are still raping and pillaging in Germany and they want to take over the whole Germany (plus the whole world). But these Saxons won't reveal themselves for the rest of the world. In reality they are still teaching their sons to be great warriors who will one day invade the world. The Saxons are a proud people. The Saxon men always have a sword with them wherever they walk. From they are small, they learn how to make swords, axes, knives, shields and arrows. They learn how to fight, kill, rape and pillage, and they take pride in it.

Why aren't people afraid of the Saxons anymore? I've been to Germany and I've talked to people from Hamburg who were shivering when they talked about them, but people outside Germany seem to think that the Saxons are all gone. That's not true! I am a true Celt/Welshman/Irishman (Welsh father and Irish mother) and I fear that the Saxons will come over here and invade Wales. I also fear for Ireland and Scotland. I don't want to see the Celtic women raped and destroyed by Saxon warmen.

What do you all think? Do you fear the Saxons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j617mImHVvk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln#Languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The modern Freistaat Sachsen isn't the same as Saxony in olden times fuckwit. Dresden, Leipzig, Chemnitz, and Zwickau are all Slavic names.

Holy shit and this appears to be an unironic post as well, fucking canadians

Saxons came from Denmark mate.

those were the angles

Anglia is in Germany too

AfD was the strongest party in sachsen, you might be onto something

t. Saxon

fuck off kraut

Saxons angles picts and all the rest came from Nordic countries

Doesn’t mean we are any better than being from Germany as Nordic scum acted like niggers for 1000 years but we certainly did not come from Germany we are Germanic but that’s a whole different topic

dont talk like this to your brother

youtube.com/watch?v=j617mImHVvk

>but we certainly did not come from Germany

pls

I'm a chink who craves Saxon cocks...

I thought both did. hm.

Finally people start talking about the saxon nightmare that is haunting us

us angles are proud danes and flensburg burns under the pr*ssian yoke

Anglos have nothing to do with Denmark

>Saxons angles picts and all the rest came from Nordic countries
Nordic countries such as Lower Saxony and Sleswick-Holsatia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln#Languages

Thanks for proving my point for myself I guess..

I'm Saxon.

did you read it?
>Danish was the main language of Anglia from the 9th to the 19th century, when a language shift towards Low German occurred.
well, i wonder what happened in the 19th century
>Denmark lost Schleswig to Austria and Prussia in 1864 as a result of the Second Schleswig War.
typical pr*ssian at work

But do they really come from saxony?
Saxons lived in Transylvania too.

>did you read it?
yeah
>Danish was the main language of Anglia from the 9th to the 19th century, when a language shift towards Low German occurred.
Is wrong. What happened in the 19th century was that Danish was entirely gone from that area. And even then the Anglos and Jutes have nothing to with the Danes that only came there after they left

you're saying literally all the angles and jutes left?

literally all Angles left based on historic leftovers by the Saxons.
the few left spoke a low German dialect.

>Saxons
>Sax sons
>Sex Sons
Holy sheeiittt. You're onto something, OP. Alert the Gayfrogman.

I've heard that it's seen as rather backwards, and that Germans tell jokes about "Sachsen Mann" like we tell jokes about Florida Man.

And before the 9th century, the region wasn't Danish speaking. The original Angles spoke a West Germanic tongue like the Saxons, that means they were distinct from Nordics.

no, they are seen as nazis. the traditional "simpleton people" joke material group is east frisians.

Are germans really concerned about nazis?

gobernment drones are