youtube.com/watch?v=HzlORc_vbJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Wtf I love Argentina now!

Btw why was the video in French?

idk, here is the spanish version though

youtube.com/watch?v=57waq1HdllQ

Oh please no.

100 years ago when Argentina was non-diverse it was best.

Now it's what? 30% bolivian?

beautiful cholita my friend

argentina has always been an Amerindianic nation.

Pura propaganda progresista... no somos una nacion "diversa" eso es un oximoron... ya que una nacion es un grup ode personas que comparten historia, sangre, cultura y lenguaje... si fueramos diversos entonces no seriamos nacion...
Ademas somos bastante homogeneos incluso la inmigracion siempre fue bastante homogenea ya que los paises de los cual venian eran predominantemente cristianos, catolicos, europeos, etc...

>30% bolivian
That's a little exaggerated. Immigrants are about 5% of population.

All amerindians are the same, Argentina is roughly 95 percent Amerindian or mixed with strong amerindian admixture.

Based, I love my country.

The french guy makes it more exciting though

Sencishitos

Who the fuck is buying nuclear reactors from Argentina?

Diversidad ,cultura, costumbres y mucho más somos lo mejor y lo peor somos Argentina

U sure?
The official number here is 2%, but the actual is around 10%

esta shitposteando el gil ese
el sabe que 90% de la argentina son descendientes de aborigenes, somos homogeneos en este sentido.

i know

>actual is around 10%
any proofs?

Muh diversity

It looks kinda depressing honestly.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_en_Chile
Go to Cifras de Inmigracion
Some autist took the time to do a deep investigation. Turns out the government lied to us again. Also the same guy who did the investigation, says that "tge actual number must be near 2 million inmigrants", here in the commentaries:
youtube.com/watch?v=HzlORc_vbJM

Yes! Very much :3

30% is indeed exaggerated but there's no way that immigrants only make 5% of the population, specially now that the Venezuelan "refugees" are arriving en masse.

Creo que todos los hizo el INVAP

*Es la misma que exporta satelites

how bad should i feel about myself for not having any native american blood

Unironically yes

By far the best south american people

>diversity meme
Our government is forcing that shit here too, I don't hate peruvians,bolivians, brazilians central americans or the other latin americans our government wants to import nowadays but I really don't want them here in my country.

I wish them all the happiness in the world in their homeland and I hope they improve and can live good lives but it bothers me that they're all resource rich countries yet live in misery and spread it here making poor no-go zones while we do everything we can to make the country better and our only resource is grass. We already have poor lazy people, we don't need to take care of everyone else's poor lazy people. I wish we would wake up already and start defending our country, bringing war criminals from Guantanamo or syrians is not a good thing.

You are not Argentinian.

Esta sumando numeros absolutos, no hay descuento por retornados, defunciones y nacionalizados.
Por ejemplo la cifra de Perú que muestra entre 1992-2015 es 300 y algo, pero de ahi hay que descontar esos factores que nombre.
Tampoco creo que sea del 2% la inmigracion, pero el 10% no es ni cagando