>flag

*sharts*

illegals in the military, that's new

I don't think it's cucked seems like they're more doing it in a "protest"

>badda bing

thats genuinely sad man

>foreigners who actually served in the US military don't get citizenship

Wait, what?

How were they allowed to serve in the military forces if they didn't have the citizenship?

They're not illegals.

I read a little on it, it's actually quite fucked up.
What happens is they misunderstood the recruiter and joined the military because they thought it gave citizenship. Yet it doesn't. So they're not entitled to Citizen rights, which leads to them being deported for overstaying Visa, misdemeanors, ect.

Bullshit that USDVA would do this IMHO

>What happens is they misunderstood the recruiter
then it's not military's fault, is it?

>serve for israeli masters in farawaystan
>get deported anyway

lmaoooo fucking cucks

america's army takes everybody in and asks no questions, they are always in need of soldiers

A lot of armed forces will conditionally accept non-citizens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners

That's not true. They were deported for committing serious crimes. One of them shot 14 bullets at a car.

>they misunderstood the recruiter
Truly a special species

USDVA isn't military lad

Recruiters are cheeky bastards tbqh

we're just looking for guys who want to die in a desert, we dont give a shit past that

>fighting for israel
absolutely no sympathy for them

sooo illegal. thanks

yeah i hate niggers as much as anyone else but if you fought in the army it's an exception

is this what Sup Forums looks like?

>The Russian Armed Forces are accepting foreigners of any country to their ranks. Under a plan, posted on the ministry’s web site in 2010, foreigners without dual citizenship would be able to sign up for five-year contracts – and will be eligible for Russian citizenship after serving three years. According to the amended law, a citizen of any foreign country aged 18–30 with a good command of Russian and a clean record can now sign an initial five-year contract to join the Army.

>i belive a random picture saying they were veterans.
Illegals vannot serve in the military, dummy

too white to be Sup Forums

source: HWNDU

Military recruiters will do everything short of on-record lie to your face to get you in.

Doesnt mean they go to Syria immediately.
You probably end up as a mechanic, or a janitor while wearing their uniform made by prisoners or something.
I wish i could work in an old rusty soviet military junkyard and reassemble old machines, tanks, bmp's, engines, scrap metal, rewire things all for a shitty pay.
But i dont think they do that

>with a good command of Russian
at least in FFL they teach you french