Compensating for something, Sup Forums?

Compensating for something, Sup Forums?

n-no

>compensating for somethung witeboi

My boring, non-diverse ethnicity. I wish I were a vibrant mixed individual.

>According to the 2001 census, 49.2% of Viennese were Roman Catholics, while 25.7% were of no religion, 7.8% were Muslim, 6.0% were members of an Orthodox denomination, 4.7% were Protestant (mostly Lutheran), 0.5% were Jewish and 6.3% were either of other religions or did not reply.[59] By 2011 the shares of religious bodies had significantly changed:[62]
>41.3% Catholics
>31.6% no religion
>11.6% Muslim
>8.4% Orthodox
>4.2% Protestant
>2.9% others

>feel when posting nothing but pepes for 3 stinkin days

>Vancouver
>Portugal

>you are not white fuckin yuropoors

angry?

>mfw an al-andalusian replies to me

I wonder what makes Europeans fixate on us so much

My favorite part about amerimutt posters is they're like that guy in a group of ""friends"" who nobody wants around, but genuinely believes the other guys like him.

>w-we still have Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses, and Israel-worshipping "churches" in the strip malls alongside walmart and pizza hut

wrong meme fagot

>his PM

CAN'T MAKE IT UP

arr rook same to me

My favorite is no matter how an American flag responds its
HAHA btfo so mad

We don't have to tell you you're mad when you're pathetic enough to reply to yourself.

Not myself lad. Lots of Americans. This is an American website after all :^)

Ok that one actually does upset me. Not even clicking it. It hurts my brown eyes

Ireland has a charming and intelligent magical creature with a proven history of rainbow based economic austerity. You had a whoremonger, followed by an idiot, followed by an African, followed by a whoremongering idiot with a lower iq than Africans.