Why is China such a benevolent nation?

Quick example - in Congo, the University of Kisangani was ruined by many years of fighting and no funds. Europe and America did nothing. But China rebuilds it, and now University of Kisangani has new buildings, library, medical and law faculty, and other improvements. Why is China so good and charitable compared to greedy Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM3IqGPMuhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kisangani once again producing university graduates, thanks to China:

And now they have a debt with China

Because the Chinese are starting to realize their historic place and responsibility now that Americans have abdicated civility and reason.

in my experience dealing with the chinese for 12 years, I can say that chinks give nothing for free.
probably the Congo government got into huge debts with the chinese for rebuilding that university.
maybe people educated there now are unable to criticize China.

>chinks
>charitable

kek, that word doesnt even exist in their vocabulary.

There are also new road and bridge projects to repair European neglect. First, temporary bridge to handle truck traffic. Then, larger permanent structures to handle trains and very heavy traffic loads.

They want to use debit and softpower before force, differently America, that use bigstick doctrine to reach what they want.

building infrastructure that poor af Africans have no use for is benevolent?

It is as Marx said.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM3IqGPMuhQ

I agree. China's investment in Africa represents that China understands that it may not be able to sway most of the developed world to conform to its policies. Therefore, gaining allies in an emerging continent will give the nation more political benefit.

>enlightened global communism
overthrow the (((new world order)))

fuck off, chink

The debt is quite simple to repay, they simply have to go to the USA and work there

The Chinese have this strategy where they "help" refurbish infrastructure, but in return they get a controlling stake in it, or buy it outright. And unlike the US capitalists, they don't start milking it immediately with higher prices and shit. No they are playing the long game.

When most of your infrastructure is owned by China, they have you by the balls. It's a new kind of imperialism, that doesn't require any military interventions.

As Russia Bro said China's benevolence comes at a price. I also remember watching a documentary where they said that since china has invested so much into infrastructure construction they have to keep building things in foreign countries to justify the labor investments.

>12 years
you have to be at least 18 to browse this website

It’s an instrument of indoctrination.

>It’s an instrument of indoctrination.
idiot

But we have dozens of words for acts of kindness and charity.

Wish china had a good samaritan law equivalent. It would cull the scams that make people afraid to help each on the streets and it'd help with their PR a lot and make them look less emotionless on liveleak.

Also wish China had a maintenance culture as well. I hear how they just treat things as: if it ain't broke yet why fix it or do upkeep on it.
It's a shame how some old historical buildings are just falling apart.

That's just economic imperialism. It's just more feasible to do in the modern age than military imperialism and it's harder to spot or be aware of.