1. you ARE a cunt

1. you ARE a cunt
2. you're brutal, honest opinion on Mexico and Mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffKLcWA63c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never met one

love em, they give good head

Never met one but good people online. Kinda shitty that they probably want chicanos to take over America, but whatever.

USA obvi

Literally every single mexican I've met has been extremely nice, like unbelievably nice

I have an overall very positive opinion of them

that being said, literally all of the one's I've met have also been in shit positions in life

Nice tacos and luchadores.

1. flag
2. I like the food a lot. The history is very interesting. I may actually prefer your Rodrigo y Gabriela to our Dead Combo. Wouldn't want to live there though, especially not in the places that most often make it into the news of course.

Like many 3rd worlders, the fact that they manage to unironically be so proud of their shithole is fucking pathetic, even cringe-inducing.

God-tier cuisine.

I want to fug some Mexican bp with my BCC (Big Chicano Cock).

mexico is pretty great to be honest, mexicans are nice af and have a great work ethic, unlike the entitled fat fucks that live here

Interesting history and one of Spain's 3 best colonies IMO. I absolutely love the landscape of Mexico and would love to go on a roadtrip there.

Tequila is shit, but my favorite coffee liquor comes from your cunt.

I only met one Mexican and he was unironically a CHI but also a doctor so yeah overall good and intelligent lad

Mexico has really nice natural landscapes, as well as cuisine :3 also; cool flag

Canada. Fine I guess. I dont know why people call mexicans lazy.

Mexicans are the nicest and get the worst rep.

mexicans sully latin american's image

I have a fetish for mexican girls

>still no mxbf

Y-you too.

t. spics

>Mexico
Nice nature and beaches, great natural resources, food is very good

>Mexicans
Some good some bad but when your culture looks upon lying, cheating and stealing as something to be looked upon,(see narco music) then you have a society that turns your country into a shithole... like Mexico.

Rude

Oh yeah this too. Mexicans usually come here for fruit picking during summer. At least here in Quebec and also in Okanagan valley in BC. They can make over 1000$ in a week for a job that people here are just too lazy to do. Mexicans are far from being lazy.

City people like me are lazy, to be honest.
People from the field are hard-working.
Meanwhile, we're the kind of people who want to put the lowest amount of effort and get the most out of it to whatever we do.

really? damn, i wish i could go ilegally to canada

Apply for a ducking seasonal work visa in Canada instead of jumping the borders.

t. Friend worked LEGALLY in b.c last year and I might do it next year

Get it together. Your country is a joke. Beaners come here illegally don't learn the language and fly their flag and act proud of their nation run by cartels. The last respectable Mexicans disappeared after the fall of the second empire.

I might have respect for you if you had retained your rich cultural heritage rather than taking advantage of the USA.

I don't have a problem with mexicans in mexico. But the ones that come here can fuck off and die

i will replace you

Their traditions and stuff are pretty cool, but they should stop sending cocaine and landscapers.

>Mexico
Interesting country. Wish it'd get its shit together a little better.
>Mexicans
Funny brown people with good food. Kinda like hillbillies, but Catholic.
I never understood the hate until I met chicanos in CA and CO. CHIs are pretty bad.

this

Yeah, I was joking. Actually I really think is disgusting people who jumps borders.

Santa Muerte, pretty metal i guess

The only mexican I have ever met in germany was in a museum. It was an aztec statue.

Is it that nice to work there? Why don't you stay in the US there are a lot of similar work no?

>there are a lot of similar work no?
Quebec detected

I'd only go for the summer. I really liked BC there's a bunch of outdoors activities. Squamish is the bomb

México will try their best!

All ugly desu

Shitheads that needs to go back, and stay back, to be quite honest with you famalama.

Only met chicanos irl but I really like the mexican posters on here overall :3

mexicans need to chill the fuck out or kill all the blacks already.

how the hell did the CHIs get to bongastan or did you visit here?

Obviously there, been to CA four times.
Met shitloads of Brazillians and Colombians here though.

how did they even get there? I can understand the huehues, they are everywhere, but didnt think colombians would be there.

Mexicans are not lazy at all, just unproductive. A lot of the jobs there are 48 hour/week.

too hot for mentally healthy humans

They probably took a plane, something Mexicans seem to not know

I like Mexicans when they're not the spoiled rich kids but the ones like Pedro Infante and el chavo

EU citizenship probably

Mexico is a shithole. I don't mind Mexicans tho. Where I'm from they're nice, hardworking, honest people who value a traditional family structure and Catholicism. Also,
>latinas

This. I don't know how this stereotype was started.

no, i love blacks

Disagree

I bet you didn't celebrate our veterans today you unpatriotic faggot

USA

I've never been to mexico. Not planning to go.

My impression of Mexico is that it is dirty and dangerous.

My impression of Mexican people largely depends on if they're legal or not (again, I haven't met them over there, only over here.) Illegals are terrible. The hispanic gang population is fucking massive. They're so bad, historically black gang territory now is largely held by them.

The legals tend to be the hardest working people you might meet.

Never met one.
I think your country is not as bad as it portrayed, sure it has problems, but who doesn't? Main problem is sharing border with USA which makes you centre of attention and negative comparison.

>Main problem is sharing border with USA which makes you centre of attention and negative comparison.
its a problem for both countries
drugs and guns are being shuffled back and forth and nobody has the balls to take the issue head on.

either they get payed off or killed

youtu.be/ffKLcWA63c4

i have never met a mexican i didn't like

This

sharing border with the US is a blessing

I have no opinion on Mexico.

Huge problem with criminality (even more than Southern Italy)
Interesting landscapes
Peculiar architecture (talking about ancient one)
Great cuisine
Good posters

most mexicans I've met in my life were nice people, I had good friend of mine who was mexican, it was time when I lived in US.

then I traveled to Mexico and it was pretty nice because of nature and old architecture of some sities, favelas looked bad though. and some cities, like Matamoros, I remember like a nightmare of my life.

now I see all these gore videos from there and think how happy I am to come back.

Yeah, Matamoros is right in the middle of the war.

I like tacos

>mfw Mexicans bully Americans for le 56% meme

On a fucking plane, Dumbfuckingstani

Mexico seems like to could be a comfy nice place to live. Mexicans seem chill in that third world kind of way. But pls stop trying to Make America Mexico Again thx

Shitty country filled with corruption

95% of all people are like this, not just Mexicans

Never met any and never plan on doing so