Why are Italic people so swarthy, Iberic people don't look like sandniggers

Why are Italic people so swarthy, Iberic people don't look like sandniggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me in the middle

god i wish i was southern european
like a north italian thats the penultimate master race

In holiday in Russia he was mistaken for an Arab at 7:25.

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g

Salam alek

hello again
he isn't

>* wasn't
whatever

Northern Spaniards look like Brits (But way less ugly)

But we do.

Does that include cucktalonians?

>9

sorry, are these refugees or italians?

100% Italian identitarians who live in France.

Don't worry, Italians are being bred out of existence by the African man
>African men are breeding Italian women right THIS moment
>a maghrebian bull is breeding a Ligurian girl right THIS MOMENT
>a Ghanaian bull is going balls deep in a Sicilian woman RIGHT NOW
>a Bangladeshi migrant is raping a roman girl AT THIS VERY MOMENT
The destruction of the Italian race is at almost at its conclusion. Italian females are rejecting the small dicked effeminate momma boy Italian "men" and choosing the superior african bull. Finally the Italian woman can receive a man who's alpha, charming, dominant. All thanks to the dark continent. I would recommend to all you Italian men to sterilize yourselfs right now and dedicate your lives to raising the new half African/half Italian race of the future

>less ugly

So fucking deluded

>implying
All southern europeans are swarthy and of the mediterranean race, Coon and every major anthropology scholar said it

Portuguese with her alpha Indian muslim bf. Portuguese "men" can only watch as black and MENA men breed thier women

American here - let me explain who is and is not white. You see, Sicily and parts of the southern Italian "boot" were colonized by Moors beginning in the year 652. They brutally raped the women of the Byzantine tribes living there at the time (and probably the men, too), creating a race of half-Moor rape-babies.

I know these things, because I am from pure white European conquistador stock from Valencia by way of Central Mexico. I have read writings from the age of El Cid in which Spaniard scholars describe the Moorish nature of Sicily.

the 2 on the left look faggy, the one on the right like an overweight chechen insurgent

wtf, remove that shit, we are not discussing that

It's true. I am Sicilian (88%) and the blood of the Fatimah kalbid caliphs flow through my viens.

Daniel Conversano comes from here.

Valencia was raped by moors too, in fact it was one of the regions with most moors of the peninsula.

lol wtf

Sammy Hydealini?

Modern day Valencia is one the purest parts of Iberia hahahah. Kys, fagboi.
You will be killed Terrone one way or the other.

The CHI fears the moor

Au moins lui a des copains.

>Iberic people don't look like sandniggers.
lol

Lmao dude I'm from Valencia and this is one of the most mongrelized parts of Spain, no surprise an American would like it I guess.

Oh really?

the guy on the left is half russian/algerian, of course the mother is russian, the african side of his dna completely overcome his russian,

Always a maghrebian man and a European woman. The EU needs to step in and curb maghrebi immigration. The men of Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK have zero chance of competing

Wew ok that's pretty good.