The murderous shithole of Burma

The murderous shithole of Burma.

The savage dindus of Indonesia.

The literal spearchuckers of PNG.

The hopeless wastelands of Laos and Cambodia.

And to top it all off you have the utter pit of SEAsian degeneracy: Thailand.

>tfw these dindunuffins are our closest neighbors

help

Our only good neighbors are Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/hunt-for-brothers-accused-of-bubble-nightclub-machete-attack-20100211-ntgy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah screw you too

>Our only good neighbors are Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore.
Thanks user!

Would you like me to give you a nice succ?
I love white cocks...

wait, we are not murderous?
>neighbor
practically australian province

>Vietnam
Their refugees were trafficking drugs in Australia and the government had to spend millions of dollars to perform crack downs on them. They still do a lot of crime and they have some of the highest rates of incaceration out of any ethnic group in Australia.

>Malaysia
Isn't that place full of terrorists? It's like Indonesia but we just don't hear about it as much.

>Singapore
Nothing really wrong with them. But they seem stiff.

What happens here?

I like that we are not included

It will make things even worst

>Isn't that place full of terrorists?
Yeah, few guys with 4 cans of petrol and 50 box of matches trying to bring down the state plus a bunch of jobbers who can't even get some guns.
The numbers are just inflated because local law allows the police to perform preventive detention at will if national security is deemed at risk so if someone goes and like ISIS videos or have pdf of their magazine the police APC will crash into their house quickly and off you go to prison for up to 6 months before being cleared.

My dick is stiff thinking about you user...

he probably meant the ones you sent here, probably still butthurt about bali bombing

>Vietnam
>good
Look mate, I know Tran Nguyen offered you some discounted meth to make this post.

>the ones you sent here
We dindu nuffin, it was Osama

>Our only good neighbors are Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore.
No, only Singapore is good out of those three. Vietnamese literally commit more crime than Lebs and Malaysians are irrelevant.

Our best neighbour is New Zealand by far.

Not him but Lebs don't commit crime at all. They're a model minority.

I know you're baiting but here's a graph anyway.

Racist pigs in the force keeping my brothers down.

FUCKING SUDAN

Didn't even know we had that many Romanians and Colombians desu

You probably don't know them because they're all in prison.

>Average Australian is just as savage as average Papua New Guinean
lmao dem convict genes is still going strong

How did viets do crime
They're nice people

>t. Jemaah Islamiyah initiatee

But most terrorists here as well as the bali bombers are malaysian
Infact they're the terrorist exporter of SEA, including south Thailand and philippine

based Burmese

They are criminal subhumans.

Including to*

drug dealing

It sounds like some Twilight Zone shit right now but Viets were completely savage a few decades ago. They turned Cabramatta into a near Detroit, had record high murders/rapes and even had a politician that was all for deporting them stabbed.

Eventually their crime dynasty got dismantled by the cops and they've been fine ever since but they were the original Lebs once upon a time...

Pauline Hanson originally got a lot votes because she was the most anti-vietcong politician back then.

There are still a lot of them that commit crime which is why they have the third highest incarceration rate but the media isn't obsessed about it as much. The drug problem is still here but it's not as bad because the government spent millions in dollars to fix it.

They were far worse than Lebs. Lebs are just more retarded and annoying.

I used to always catch Vietnamese twentysomething gangsters shoplifting at this store I worked at two years back. One of them tried to stab me when I told him to empty his pocket but I was lucky there was a crowbar near me. I beat the shit out of that fucking monkey.

Lmao fucker deserved it

They mostly stab each other. They're not Sudans, Islanders, Afghanis etc etc who cause problems everywhere else.

Where you at? Literally has never happened to me.

They're doing it more secretly now. They have hidden cannabis farms in Brisbane and they're responsible for most of the illegal gambling in Melbourne.

You're delusional, mate.
baka.com.au/national/hunt-for-brothers-accused-of-bubble-nightclub-machete-attack-20100211-ntgy.html

>The savage dindus of Indonesia.
Why dindu?
>The hopeless wastelands of Laos and Cambodia.
Cambodia has an average pop density

Drug dealing, prostitution, gambling, theft, vandalism. Not as much rape and murder now, that used to be much more common.

East Timor is pretty based desu

It isn't. Also it's the country with the shortest people on Earth.

A Vietnamese co-worker told me how all of those little shops they run are just fronts for moving drugs around, they get interest free home loans and shit like that then run drugs to pay it off. A lot of it goes through their churches too

watchu gonna do nguyen?