How come occasionally some people don't get robbed when they go to brazil on holiday?

how come occasionally some people don't get robbed when they go to brazil on holiday?

Other urls found in this thread:

theportugalnews.com/news/buried-alive/10915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

portuguese are never stolen when they go there, because we mingle with the population, and they respect the former colonizer :)

lucky you

this is the biggest bullshit i ever heard Joao. I have black brazilians here who hate portuguese the same way nogs hate whites in America.

It's easy not to be robbed in Brazil.

Just be as racist as you can possibly be. This alone will guarantee a safe holiday.

People see a black or brown person and go "nah I better not be racist" and then they get raped, as usual.

Just stay in whitish areas of the town and cross the street when you see more than one darking coming and you will never be robbed.

This stings to read...hits a little to close to home. Buckle up Australia le 56% will be looking for a new home and SOON

this is the face of the future, the future face of the USA

How come occasionally some people dont get raped/trucked/acid'd when they go out in europistan?

There's no reason to get robbed if you have a slight amount of common sense. Only a dumb Aussie who thinks he is in his home country flashing all his belongings will get robbed, but if you are discreet and don't do dumb things on the street or are loud then It is unlikely that someone will have any incidents

And it's delicia.

So it's the dumb Aussies fault that he has to carry fake cell phones and wallets, intentionally look disheveled and poor and creep around like a ninja unseen in order to safely visit your cunt... got it.

Tbf most of cases of tourists being robbed or killed here it's because of their lack of common sense. Like going into favelas or in the middle of the jungle.

That said, it's pretty much what the Colombro here said.

Just avoid brazilian slums like you would avoid your slums too. or like you would avoid rapefugee ghettos in cuckrope
that's literally it

>Buckle up Australia le 56% will be looking for a new home and SOON
Useless faggots like you wouldn't make it through immigration. May as well go to Indonesia and find yourself a detention/immigration processing centre and claim refugee status.

well, good thing germany and most of europe doesn't have this problem, right hans?

>Ja, im goin to da favela despite everything tolding me not to
>ja, please take a pic for Hans here
>wtf i was robbed

you forgot to mention not to go to f1 grand prix events and similar in brazil

This, only show your wealth if you are willing to kill the muggers.

The course is literally inside a favela.

hmm, are favelas more than 50% of your cityscape?

I was in Brazil for like a week and didnt get stolen.
Just dont be retarded, its that simple

a week? holey shit, nice.

Where did you went for? Vaction or work? Did you have fun?
My friend went to Santiago, and he got syphilis from a english woman visiting.

Yes, just like Northern Territory is 50% of Australia

Dumb first worlders romanticizing poverty

vacations, 4 days in Buzios and 3 in Rio, it was an interesting experience
>got syphilis from a english woman
kek

I stayed 1 week in January, 5 days in São Paulo and 2 in Rio. No fucking issues at all and I walked around all the time. I just wasn't stupid to go through alleyways or sketchy areas. I basically acted as I would in my country

>I basically acted as I would in my country
Cautious?
Also, nice digits

>I have black brazilians here who hate portuguese
The reason being?

probably the shit I hate the most about people in the first world.

We wuz slaves and sheiit

Dumb sure but I don't think it's romanticizing, just curiosity. They've never lived in or seen such shithole

So the classic nignog inferiority complex. Noice.

yes, basically that and being surrounded by people all the time. Like if you see an empty street and some weirdo standing there 100m down the street you bet your ass I would not walk through it

theportugalnews.com/news/buried-alive/10915