>back
what
this is the second v4 thread i'm posting in
the first one was the one before this

i doubt that, you have the same filenames as a greek that posted here in summer

LOL he posted here too? For what fucking reason
I saved some of his pics from balk, gathered more and made a folder
picrel is his for example

how do you save pictures from Sup Forums?

you have to write an email to moot and then he sends them to you

save image as, then rename so I can find it in search without having to scroll down

and you rename the images to precisely what you've seen them labeled as here?

you press f12, use select element tool, you find the url and save it in a pdf document

>he doesn't meticulously sort his memes

Only if I download in bulk. Enough pics to make a statement must have the same name and be numbered so I can remember them

wrong, you write a program that grabs all the images from a thread then uses pattern recognition to find the picture you want to download and then deletes the rest
>he uses micro$oft software
what do you seek in /v4/?

Orbanboo vid coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=EL0weI2CQsY

Nothing really, I just saw the thread bumping and scrolled through
Replied for shits and giggles (and med supremacy)

umm, no ya dum dum, you buy a bunch of USBs and go around the user's house so you can copy his image on an USB, you then put a note on the USB and rename it so it has the same filename as the original, then at home you daisy chain multi usb ports so you can put each stick in

but that's so wrong, you can't go to user's house, or he's not user anymore. You have to have user drop the image in a rubbish bin in an agreed-upon location on one to three floppy disks and then you send a minion to collect this.
for added security, you can drop the floppy disks in different rubbish bins and add decoys

those times when you had to visit your friends for cds of new games or just go to a friends house with other friends to play games on his pc and you would take turns in playing game and compare scores and laugh and have a good time with friends

>(and med supremacy)

Don't worry, guys. We're as much Turk rape babbies as you are.]

Pashas, sultans, janissaries, religious tolerance, Turkish seating technique...

Sneaky subhuman jealous of Greeks :^)

fugg, i remember walking to friends with my HDD and copying gigabytes of mp3s, movies and games, feels nostalgic

no, you ask him to go to a desert with bunch of sticks and stones, you then ask him to write out the image in this primitive binary, he leaves, you come take a photo of it, you print the photo and write in the corner .img, you then send it through post to a random south african farmer who decodes the binary and then grows his crops in such a way that they resemble the original image, you then conscript a bunch of child slaves to kill him and keep the farm image safe so you can use it later for shitposting

Mythical - An adjective signifying something which doesn't exist.

Sounds about right.

>primitive binary
unencrypted? are you mad? No no no, that's not viable at all. You have to go with utmost secrecy to plant a ciphered code of the image onto the next soyuz launch and bribe one of the astronauts to spacewalk and read it to you on a special end to end encrypted space telephone whenever you want to use it.
Or at least have the astronaut read the south african crops
>mp3s
glad those times are over

pay debts!

Why? What do I win by giving your money back?

>german flag
>51% it's not a german poster

sad

>Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw shitty job
>tfw poor
>tfw no free time
>tfw little interest in anything anymore
>tfw youth runs out

I don't even know how it got so big

Post your Sup Forums folders, faggots

literally africa

dick

pussy

> tfw can relate to all of them

ah fuck it, it's not my name anyway

there's no reason to worry about Xpozing your first name

pffff

>8 GB
good lad

same same.

recovering slowly

Our public TV should be useful for once and reboot The Four Tankmen and the Dog, but this time it would be V4 soft propaganda instead of gommie soft propaganda.

how come there still hasn't been a K.u.K. Deserters /v4/ movie night

you tell me

Hi friends

Hello

comfiest general desu

Just like living in these ex commie shitholes

>romania
>white
lmao
any white worth their salt fucked off to the west
everyone left here is either still in uni and plans to emigrate or getting assimilated into gypsie "culture"
but im sure you know how THAT feels : ^)

O fugg
>MUH BASED EASTERN UROB :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
cant wait until i have to pay taxes for all them cigány who are retired at 22 and have 500 kids

>cigány
das raycis
the correct term is "new hungarian"
you aren't racist, aren't you user?
also those azns reminded me
are you getting ready for china getting its shit together again?

>china
>not going to kill itself
but their migrants tho user they are literally colonising us like i said last thread we are all fugg'd but atleast you admitted that you arent romanz

i never admitted that
we're going to larp that into the grave
also come on
when has china not bounced back after being shat up?
its like europe except unified

>mfw flashed CFW onto a 3DS that has been collecting dust for 5+ years
no more racket for the fuckers at CQE

>falling for the azn century meme
they are already dead like us ánon
>unified europe is a positive thing
W E W

wake up dummies

>they are already dead like us
how come?
the >china gonna collapse anytime soon meme is starting to fall apart

>Chinas, Japans, Koreas population is literally dying out like ours South Korea is getting more and more ooga boogas and whatnot. china is killing its own land and people for profit while japans youth are literal neets who watch animu and play vidya and hentai geams or work 24/7 a week for shit pay .
hmmmm quite on the rise eh?

a fuck, its that bad?
this is the great filter isnt it
also
>South Korea is getting more and more ooga boogas
do nigs migrate to korea now?

Yes its that bad I say its just decades or max a century for them after we fall then they are next.

>we fall
Nah, even niggers won't come here

after the west goes to shit, where do you think theyll go?
authoritarian china plus satellites that will probably mow them down, or nearby easterners that wont do shit since they follow the western model?

>what are gypsies and dying out native population and what the romulan said

has my ban expired?

igen

cuki ;3

Now I remember, that I've never finished that anime.

is slovakia a better country than us? I mean look how white they are in comparison...

That wont last for long user
>sl*vakia existing
but I would rather live there than murica

>Sl*vakia
>white
still, whiter than 56%rika

have i got banned

>pic
haha benis X-DDD :DD

そうだよ, ア二厨。

ehh anons

ehh

yes user?

>The copyright holders of Polish cartoon Bolek and Lolek filed a lawsuit in 2006 to examine a case of the illegal use of the images of Bolek and Lolek by German homosexuals who wanted to encourage German homosexual minorities to participate in the Warsaw Pride Parade.

>The copyright holders, Alfred Ledwig, Władysław Nehrebecki, and Leszek Lorek, felt indignant with what they alleged to be an illegal use of the images of Bolek and Lolek on the cover of German magazine Siegessäule without their permission. The characters had been changed, and Bolek was transformed into a woman. The owners took particular offense to the suggestion of Bolek and Lolek's apparent homosexuality in the image. During one of the interviews, Roman Nehrebecki commented, "The most important thing for me is that children were used for the purposes they should not be used for, for promoting ideas and organizations."[citation needed] The residents of Bielsko-Biała, the city where Bolek and Lolek were created, also signed petitions against the improper use of the image of the characters.

jej

>hey user, get off the pc and come watch this new film with me, i need manly man to be by my side :3

Lmao fucking faggots ruining everything

>are you talking with me?

BUT YOU ARENT REAL! GET OUT OF MY HEAD ÁÁÁÁÁÁ
;-;

post some pics from her insta

stop it

fuck you

hey, czechposter. could we have more qt anime girls?

making rye bread lads

make me a gf :(

Bolek i Lolek is shit cartoon 2bh

>accusing me of watching an*me

True desu
Mézga Család>Lolka és Bolka

impossible

Guess Ill have to improvise

girls are trash trust me guys lot of times i wish i was alone

holy fuck that brings memories