What is your country's equivalence of Remembrance Sunday?

What is your country's equivalence of Remembrance Sunday?

erm... I think it's called rememberance sunday.

"kill the barbara palvin poster monday"

What's that? The only stste holyday that is appreciated here is the Victory Day. Although our govt makes everything to make people despise it.

we celebrate the IRA killing lord mountbatten and his little rentboy

>british ""humor""

more like poomor

STOP STOP
STOP STOP
STOP STOP

War with Palvinposters,

>"to commemorate the contribution of British and Commonwealth military and civilian servicemen and women in the two World Wars and later conflicts"

"twink chink suck-a-cock thursday"

It's an holiday with veterans bringing flowers to monuments and shit

love sucking cocks but palvin is a disgusting roastie and you're someone who loves a disgusting roastie who already has a BLACK boyfriend

whats to commemorate? Britain lost its empire thanks to both wars

>we
You proper IRA, m80???

I love how it annoys daft cunts. That's it.

So the 9th of May.

>whats to commemorate

Says there, in the post you quoted, lad.
>"...the contribution of British and Commonwealth military and civilian servicemen and women in the two World Wars and later conflicts"

counted for nothing though
Suppose I shouldn't be surprised for a country who celebrates a complete rout and retreat from the German army

Just had a look. Seems that's pretty much the same as VE Day rather than Remembrance Sunday.

Not sure you have an equivalent.

>counted for nothing though
Behave yourself, lad. It commemorates you Micks as well.

the only reason any Irishman fought in WW1 was for pay because your management of Ireland left it poor and destitute

love being called names by brits but not brits who love disgusting roasties from Hungary

Where did I say otherwise?

You do understand you Paddies have served, and still do serve in the British Armed Forces? Remembrance Sunday commemorates their part too.

What's wrong with Hungary?

Remembrance Day

calm down man

I don't like the poppies Canucks wear. Why don't you use the little paper ones?

love hungary

hate the hungarian roastie

Fuck off shitskin bender