youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA
youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
cbsnews.com/news/trump-immigration-crackdown-causes-some-to-rethink-their-vote/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/fear-regrets-as-pacific-county-residents-go-missing-amid-immigration-crackdown-police-chief-neighbors-kind-of-in-shock-after-immigration-arrests-in-pacific-county-immigration-crack/
nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/immigration-trump-illinois-juan-pacheco.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>we
Know your place, eurocuck.
>unironically equating Trump with a child
He is quite obviously above averagely gifted; were he not, his speeches would be less coherent (Bush Jr. - tier) and he wouldn´t have graduated from an Ivy League business school.

This thread is a real-life example of the dunning-kruger effect in action.

This. Trump is a master at rhetoric.

>world politics is literally high school drama tier
More people need to realize this.

Bush Jr. unironically is a very intelligent man and everybody who knew him personally attest that. He's certainly more intelligent than Trump.

We will save this world
It is our destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA

Abe is Trumps only true Asian friend

Do something relevant before you talk shit croat

this desu

The entire point of the cold war was because USSR held a grudge against USA

WW1 was because slavs felt like they had to defend someone because they were similar

>his speeches would be less coherent
youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E

>Bush Jr. unironically is a very intelligent man and everybody who knew him personally attest that.
His SAT score put him in the 77th percentile. That equates to an IQ of roughly 110-111.
>He's certainly more intelligent than Trump.
I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

>IQ is the only thing that matters
Lad you need to stop using Sup Forums so much

This speech was writetn for him by someone. You can't compare it to what I've posted.

Improvisation inevitably leads to imperfect public speeches. Instead of cherrypicking videos, I suggest you analyze a multitude of videos from his campaign trail, during which he delivered many consecutive successful speeches without resorting to teleprompters.

>his speeches would be less coherent (Bush Jr. - tier)
Bush's gosh darn shucks I don't need no edumacation act was all a bit of a put-on. You can find vids on Youtube of his run for Governor where he sounds perfectly eloquent

That speech he was talking for an hour with no teleprompter. Tell me one other politician that does that. Especially when you're giving speeches nearly every single day for years

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

Serious question.
Do you honestly think that Trump is anti-globalist and a new course for the US? The fact that americans take their elections seriously baffles me.

Every important government agency, both at the state and federal level, screens applicants with various IQ-measures. Civil servants, whose societal impact and occupational authority are minimal, can get away with a mere bachelor´s degree, but military, police and federal LEO screen applicants with thinly veiled IQ-tests, such as the ASVAB.

IQ test results correlate strongly with abstract reasoning ability.

He's the real deal. You wouldn't believe it, because he has to fly under the radar. But in every single way he can, he has proven he is our guy through and through.

He's the one we've been waiting for over generations.
He's going to destroy them all

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

Oh, you're being ironic. For a second there I thought you actually considered Trump to be anything but a puppet.

Who cares, nothing's going to happen and his tweets are entertainment.

my man, he literally campaigned on building a border wall and throwing out all the mexicans. The entire Republican, and Democrat party establishment through up the gauntlet to stop him, and he still fucking won. This was an absolute revolution of the highest order.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

The guy is an international business titan worth billions of dollars. Even a low estimate of his wealth he is worth over twice as much as every single other president combined. He is the only one with the power to destroy the system.

Trust in him.

>shitpost on twitter
>people start to sperg out about it
wew

>Russians don't take their elections seriously
explains the state of Russia

lol

>This was an absolute revolution of the highest order.
Stop embarassing your countrymen lardass,

Did American bitards from Sup Forums vote to Donald Trump?

It's weird but he's actually a good leader for Asia so far

He is working hard to deal with China and Russia and NK has stopped launching a missile, but he doesn't really seem a typical warmonger

It doesn't matter what you or anyone else says

We are going to make our country great again
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>again

really? he looks dumb indeed

but not that bad so far. hillary is actually more aggressive imo.

Invade Estonia
Lets see if you still think he's shit when Moscow burns

Trump is brilliant because he never claimed to be a perfect ideal, only told us what he would work to do on our behalf.
Globalist-bots are angry and scared because he doesn't play their game according to their rules. How dare a leader speak directly to the people without their consent?

Just the beginning. In 2-3 presidents you'll be dreaming of having a guy as magnanimous and professional as Trump in the white house. Like with Bush, it only gets worse for america.

Which base are you stationed at?

>good for Asia
Bahahaaahahahahahahaha

>NK hasn’t launched a missile
That’s because they already did ten times this year and don’t need to do more.

He isn't speaking to "the people". He's making elementary school-tier insults about a leader of a nation.

"short" stands for small nation
"fat" stands for possessing a nuclear bomb
it's clearly a ""code"" message, they could be allies in the future

I thought it was a parody account at first. Weird because he is old, don't see why it triggered him so much. He's fat as well.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

wew

captcha: mexico campinas

>implying this is bad
Shit's hilarious

>that whole post

total fucking sperg

How is the wall coming up?

t.Kadena Air Base

Reminder than Democraps have elected a tranny as their representative

>tfw Donald is alpha as fuck, has a trophy wife and beautiful kids and is better than libtards in every way possible

I'd feel butthurt if I was a libtard too kek

he is totally based fellow kekistani

meanwhile

Deported man's wife and friends rethink voting for Trump
"I voted for [Trump] because he said he was going to get rid of the bad hombres. Roberto is a good hombre."
"[Roberto's] not a criminal. The only bad thing he's done is stayed in the United States because he loves this country. That's his only crime."
cbsnews.com/news/trump-immigration-crackdown-causes-some-to-rethink-their-vote/

Many in Pacific County thought President Trump would take away “drug dealers, criminals, rapists” with his immigration crackdown. They were shocked to see who started to go missing.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/fear-regrets-as-pacific-county-residents-go-missing-amid-immigration-crackdown-police-chief-neighbors-kind-of-in-shock-after-immigration-arrests-in-pacific-county-immigration-crack/
“He was real pro-law enforcement,” the police chief said. “Anybody would like to have him as a neighbor.”
The police chief couldn’t believe sending him back to Mexico would do anybody any good.

Wright, the police chief, talked about “neighbors just snatched” and about sitting in church on a Sunday wondering whether the Hispanic family he hasn’t seen in a while has been arrested or is in hiding.

“We shouldn’t be ripping families apart,” Malin said. “It seems very Gestapo.”

“It’s been a huge impact,” said Kathleen Nisbet-Moncy, vice president of the Willapa-Grays Harbor Oyster Growers Association, of ICE’s arrests. Many of the area’s two dozen companies are small businesses. Losing key employees is a big deal. One, she said, lost a worker of 25 years.
And the industry already faced a labor shortage.

“It’s been really hard,” said Danner’s mom, Alisha Vitkoczy. As far as her son and his friends are concerned, Joel is just one of them, she said. They wonder: “Why did he have to go and not them?”
Other kids are confused, too, said mom Heather Guidinger. She had a tough time explaining why students were disappearing — about 20 in the Ocean Beach School District this year, and three of five moms who made up an advisory committee on bilingual and migrant students. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, she would say.

>That speech he was talking for an hour with no teleprompter.
what ? you can litterally see him glance left to right where the teleprompters always are throughtout the whole extract

>beautiful kids

t. deported wetback

>doesn't want to fugg Ivanka

BUGMAN ALERT 5

you're just jealous he has better banter than you

you wish, I am wealthy landowner, why would I ever move to the US

To be honest, I kinda like Trump, since he represents the will of the people who are weary of American imperialist adventures
Sure, he isn't exactly experienced in politics, but only because every single establishment politician is corrupt to the core, so only an outsider like Trump could bring the change

I have no interest in Trump's sloppy seconds

The weak should fear the strong.

nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/immigration-trump-illinois-juan-pacheco.html

As Terry Chambers, a barber on Main Street, put it, the president simply wants “to get rid of the bad eggs.”

But then they took Carlos.

Juan Carlos Hernandez Pacheco — just Carlos to the people of West Frankfort — has been the manager of La Fiesta, a Mexican restaurant in this city of 8,000, for a decade. Yes, he always greeted people warmly at the cheerfully decorated restaurant, known for its beef and chicken fajitas. And, yes, he knew their children by name. But people here tick off more things they know Carlos for.

How one night last fall, when the Fire Department was battling a two-alarm blaze, Mr. Hernandez suddenly appeared with meals for the firefighters. How he hosted a Law Enforcement Appreciation Day at the restaurant last summer as police officers were facing criticism around the country. How he took part in just about every community committee or charity effort — the Rotary Club, cancer fund-raisers, cleanup days, even scholarships for the Redbirds, the high school sports teams, which are the pride of this city.

Tom Jordan, the mayor of West Frankfort, wrote that Mr. Hernandez was a “great asset” to the city who “doesn’t ask for anything in return.” The fire chief described him as “a man of great character.”

Many people said they had no idea Mr. Hernandez lacked legal status until word of his arrest began spreading.
“I knew he was Mexican, but he’s been here so long, he’s just one of us,” said Debra Johnson, a resident. She said she saw a distinction between “people who come over and use the system and people who actually come and help.”

he's so fucking based fellow magastani

That sounds horrible. I guess they shouldn''t have immigrated illegally. It sounds like a really horrible experience.

you can knock Trump all you like but aside from Jupiter Macron I can't really think a better leader from a western country

Man, fuck these immigrants for making me feel bad when I have to kick them out of my country. They really are the worst.

That look. She wants him so bad.