Why do "Americans" (United Statians) hate Latinos so much? Are they gay?

Why do "Americans" (United Statians) hate Latinos so much? Are they gay?

I want to like her stinky feet

We don't hate them. Just don't want illegals aliens.

I like our brothers and sisters from south of the border. They're much better than immigrants from Muslim areas. The only issue could have been a threat towards English dominance, but that's countered by our Asian immigrants (India, china, korea, etc)

>why don't you like them now

I meant lick. I want to pour chocolate sauce in between her toes and lick them clean.I want to suck on her toes while I jerk myself off.

>his mind doesn't autocorrect mistakes

I don't see much latino hate here. But I don't know about SF or other parts of Cali. I've heard that the illegals are particularly disdainful there. Maybe a sanctuary city thing?

>tfw ywn get a gf like Camlia

this

>United Statians

I feel like Latinas dislike white guys so I dislike them back.

i love my fellow people. is great to walk through poor areas and, even there, see a lot of beautiful butts.

>they bring drugs
>they bring their shitty music and culture
Enough to hate them i must say..

What are you talking about, everybody loves us

Sometimes when I see oiled brown thighs and boob's I can smell and taste the softest and juiciest cupcake ever

Same for blacks but brownies and same for whites except vanilla icing

Imaging the keks if Meheecoh emptied their universities upon us rather than their barrios and prisons.

how do you know that in Croatia?

As I understand it they fear that the "American way of life" (aka how the "whites" do it) will be replaced by how these crazy hispanics behave + the drugs and crime. Hispanics are feared mostly where no Hispanics are because they want it to stay like this. Kind of like people in Saxony are against muslims and formed the Pegida while they have nothing to do with muslims. They will answer "Look at West Germany. We don't want things here to be like that. The muslims are all terrorists and Sharia lovers"

latinos are the eternal enemy of the americans, these conflicts they have in the middle east are due to kikes, and they're recent and only temporary, but they have always had conflicts with latinos and will continue to do so long after the middle east fades into irrelevancy again

We don't hate them

don't give on your dreams brah

Because unfortunately most of them don't look like professional studio photos in real life.

If you see an american flag saying "We don't hate latinos" The person behind that post is a chicano himself