Finnish girls thread

White + Korean = Finnish

White features such as blonde hair and blue eyes, plus Korean features such as flat round faces, slanted eyes and high cheekbones make Finnish girls the most exotic and the most beautiful

>White + Korean = Finnish

just russia is slav plus mongols, germanic whites plus Korean is finnishf

>just russia is slav plus mongols, germanic whites plus Korean is finnishf

how do you know where these girls are from or are you just posting ones with a particular look

This is what REALLY happens when you mix European with gook shit - hapa subhumans everyone

i just pick the ones that does not look white

>i want blonde gf

I think I worked with this girl

disgusting mongol lover

thanks for the pics, i saved them all for my qt folder. also have this bump for showing the world how asiatic we finns look

They don't look Asian in any way m8.

These look Nordic.

Who's harvey?

this

indeed Finns are the most nonwhite race on earth along with mongols and koreans

white + manlet dogeater = finnish? Finns dont eat cats and dogs.

why are you so fucking poor? you would make double the wage from licking my boots than you do over there.

spot the butthurt lappoid subhuman

I just thought that Finns, no matter where could be beutiful. I'm sorry Bögerstrom if it didn't meet your standards.

yet you attack somebody for defending finns
back to siberia with you

I'm one of those so called "western finns" what is your problem? I just thougt that Finn, who doesn't look like a western finn but instead an eastern finn was cute. Like all the other pics in this thread.

most eastern finns don't look mongolid, also you attacked the russian for attacking koreans which makes me suspicious about your origin

Finns are not white but mongols

Now you are accusing me for some real nonsense. Remember that this is an anonymous imageboard. This was my first post

t. eri

Ei kyl ollu eri. Mut juuh, jos tolla saat itelles paremman olon nii sit.

exactly, in that post you attacked the russian for implying that we have nothing to do with koreans

Finnish girls are usually very ugly

I met a finnish girl in ollege and she was indeed very beautiful.
She came here to study tourism but also probably because she was too dumb to be accpeted in any finnish college.

But you have at least something to do with koreans - there is only one country between best of koreas and ebinland

Wow, really? Are you that insecure? I just wanted to post a "qt" Finn who looks less like a Finn from certain parts of Finland. I never attacked anybody.

Btw, WHERE THE FUCK is your russian boogeyma? Because I literally cant find him. Fuck you.

painu jo vittuun täältä saatanan idiootti

Tapatko ittes, vitun neekeri? Mistä sä ees syytät mua? Etin jotain ryssän postia ja en ees löytäny sitä.

Ooks vähän pelle?

fucking moron

the rusdude posted this and you replied to him with this

And? I thought she was good looking. Even for a lapplander. (me being from espoo myself)

The girl in the OP isn't a Laplander, you fucking moron, nor did he insult her in any way. You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

I was told that she was a lapplander, i dont follow some random vlog sluts.

(she looks like a total mongol btw, prolly a laplander desu)

ei jumalauta. nyt on jäänyt nyymin aivot narikkaan. täällä on nyt useampi suomalainen vastaamassa sun viesteihin. tää koko keskustelu alkoi sun viestistä, EIKÄ tosta kusilortosta jonka postasit. jos sä vittu vastaat venäläisen viestiin hyökkäämällä sitä vastaan, vaikka venäläinen tarkoitti hyvää omalla viestillään, niin se tekee susta aivottoman paskiaisen, kun et vielä näköjään ymmärrä mistä tää keskustelu alkoi. hyppää nyt sinne suohon ennen kuin aiheutat vielä lisää myötähäpeää täällä

Niin alko, ja se alko siitä että kun toi ryssä haukku "pohjois suomalaisia" niin linkkasin sille takas pohjoissuomalaisen joka oli musta nätti, vaikka oon täysin etelästä.

Ja te yhtäkkii sekootte.

>luetun ymmärtäminen
venäläinen kyseenalaisti aloittajan viestiä sanomalla, että suomalaiset eivät syö koiria ja kissoja (kuten Korealaiset), eli suomalaiset eivät hänen mielestään voi olla aasialaisia. lue ne vitun kysymysmerkit

>toi ryssä haukku "pohjois suomalaisia"
eikä haukkunut, mitä vittua sä selität

t. eri

Jaa. Kai mä sit olin vitusti väärässä. Myönnän sen. Oon aika humalassa ja mua on helppo provota. Ois pitäny lukee tarkemmin.

She is american

the fact that none of these girls would even look at me is sui fuel

Western Finns are partly Swedish/German/Slavic/Baltic while Eastern Finns are almost completely Finnish, an unique genetic element but also has some Baltic + Slavic. Biggest difference with Eastern Finns to Western Finns is the missing Swedish/Germanic element.

>most eastern finns don't look mongolid
incorrect