"whiter than you muhammad"

Daily reminder that Muhammad was whiter than 99% of Americans.
>In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".
>In Hadith no.122, vol 2 and in vol 2 Hadith no. 141, when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, it tells us that 'The WHITENESS of his armpits became visible". The Hadith vol 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad's trusted companions "saw the WHITENESS of the penis of Allah's prophet".
>In Hadith no.436, vol 6, It says: when Umar came to visit Muhammad, he saw a "BLACK SLAVE OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE sitting on the first step"

>hadith no./ vol no
Oi m8 this isn't manga, you need to state the source like Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Abu Dawood

He was arab from the Qureshi tribe who were pure arabs. He had light skin, stop taking things out of context unless you speak arabic you cant understand the Quran

>you worship a WHITE MAN
fucking muslim KEKS

shut up, achmed, mohammed was a WHITE MAN. so was jesus.

Good then there should be no problem with him reclaiming his native Europe

>turks started calling themselves black out of pure embarrassment that mohammed was white

>The WHITENESS of his armpits
there is no difference between the white of my armpit or my arm. Only on a nonwhite would you notice such difference

Muslims dye their beards ginger for this exact reason

My mother is 5'8, my dad is 5'11 and my 4 year younger brother is 6'1 while Im 5'7 and 19. Will I get taller?

Simply White skin doesn't make you white, if that was the case then all those light skinned mutts in Mediterranean and Latin American countries would be considered white

No its mehandi and its sunnah to apply it to the beard, also to hidd grey hair

You never really complete growth until the early twenties, I was 195 at 16 and gained 10cm up to 24, everyone starts going downhill depending on health around 26, neuroplasticity, bone mineralization, kidney filtration, everything begins the slow deterioration around then

Keep in mind were the tallest generation in our family, shortest is the sister at 5'11, freaks compared to malnourished people here

we worship only one god and His name is KARA BOĞA

I'm a Quranist, FUCK HADITH!

Hadith literature was forged, as it had been written 190 years after the death of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Any advice on how to speed up my growth?

Eat dairy and fulfill your caloric requirements every time

Exercise a bit, bones actually respond to physical pressure and this can help their growth and architecture

Inject GH but be weary of the effects

Don't try the idiotic procedures to artificially lengthen bone

Oh yeah and always get enough sleep

Disrupted sleep schedule can mess with your growth hormone secretion

Muhammad was an Anglo? Well there you go, explains his murderously expansionist tendencies.

Im taking some homepathic course right now, do they actually work? They did give me 2 inches at first

>implying hadith is truly mohammad(saw)'s words

what is GH?

Goat Herpes

Can't comment as I am not familiar with them and haven't read proper studies

Synthetic growth hormone to loosen your pre-bone material a bit longer before it essentially ossifies

stop insulting our prophet by calling him a white

Is your sister cute?

>In the case of some Sudanese tribes, males can have an average height of 1.9 m (6 ft, 4in) (!), while women of 1.8 m (6 ft) (!). These people have slim but strong bodies, and their heads are more elongated than in the case of the typical African Blacks. In case of a mixed race, these huge heights may not be generally attained by the population.

maşallah you're KARA BOĞA

Your religion got BLEACHED, roach. Move on.

I wonder how big their BBC is

I cannot comment on that

I live in happiness knowing I can kill people by sitting on them

Doesnt care even if he is pygmies or mongol.

If our religion got bleached then how come we're not sissies yet
fake hadiths: BTFO
white subhuman status: BTFO

dude knock it off it’s not cool to insult people like that. I wouldn’t event say that to my worst enemy.

>I wouldn’t event say that to my worst enemy
Well I just did

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is Asian

>wh*te "people" worship a semite
>semites worship a wh*te "person"
Really activates my almonds

and a manlet

Muhammad was NOT a wh*Toid

> tfw no tall Sudanese gf