youtube.com/watch?v=8ogw1NN0Fb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off brum

>—

>tfw NEET so forced to rape and murder
hard life being poor

>why yes i do use reddit flags

We should turn all street lights off.

Don't consider myself a conservative because I don't feel there's anything left to conserve

iktfb

wonga turned me down for a loan. needless to say i went on a right old rampage haha

looks a lot like Amsterdam

haha gloucestershire is playing up again

that's clearly Haringey

Need to make a snack, any suggestions?

gay anime

No one cared to answer me earlier so i'll try again; Where do you lads stand on the "Macedonia"-Greece issue?

What do you think happens to all the foreskins that are cut off during circumsisions

utrecht is like 'dam but with less tourists and less degeneracy
highly peng place

You arrive on horseback in the Principality of Wandsworth

I can answer this. They are dried and made into very special wallets, that when rubbed turn into a briefcase

It's literally impossible for women to understand the concepts of loyalty, honour and bravery.
It's the reason they see two men share an emotional bond and assume they are gay for each other i.e Frodo and Sam

They should go to war immediately.

I love reddit

A Chad at my college tries to talk to me and befriend me every time I see him but his friend (who's nearly always with him) sees and sneers at me and I've overheard him asking the Chad why he tries speaking to me.

they put them into anti-wrinkle cream and sell them to people

glooooooria
g l o r i a

i heard they make skincream with it

Brainlet all the fucking idiots who cannot understand the link between crime and poverty. It's well established morons. Have none of you ever read an academic journal entry? No I thought not your little pinheads are hooked on the latest inflammatory breitbart hit piece. I've honestly lost my fucking patience with you cretins. There are SOME reasonable people on /brit/ but trust me we are losing our patience and leaving if this continues.

not long now

falseflagging rorke

if you dont browse reddit regularly then you arent a true 4channer

They are just vapid leeches with holes to fuck.

>the link between crime and poverty

Yeah, businesses don't want to set up in crime ridden areas, causing poverty

on the invitation of the crown prince, you arrive in Hackney

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

anime

imagine you died and got sent to hell and you're at lucifer's gate and the reception desk was like "nah mate sorry we're full"

what would you even do

sunday feeling is kicking in

Like I said, I work with 9/10 girls in work. I speak to them on a daily basis. Yet it never seems to go beyond just colleague talk.
A normie in work will then talk to her, exchange maybe a sentence of no substance and they seem to have a closer bond.

What the fuck are these people doing that I'm not?

rate my amerigoblin

Rorkes aren't smart enough for that it's a lefty falseflag as a rorke falseflag a lefty

i grew up poor and my family were quiet and peaceful

honest question
do you care about us?

you arrive in Dundee, Scotland

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

is that pengdon

you the james bond roach la?

not a violent man by any means but i just checked my wallet and it looks like someone's getting stabbed

fucking tories

They're attractive and you aren't?

being goodlooking and confident

>acknowledged by Chad

u aware brah?

yes i love japan

is that pengdon

>assuming everyone is born with equal values and innate potential

I like Japan

i care about everyone, even you

is that pengdon

you arrive at the Tower Hamlets galactic spaceport, awaiting the colony ship that will transport you to Andromeda

*stays until monday night*

love nips and their funny art haha

no don't leave, you're so reasonable and patient

japan is the greatest country on earth

i like japaen

is that pengdon

honestly can't think of a worse word than peng

lolwut

the world makes so much more sense when you let go of this childish notion that everyone is equal

is that a boy

i've noticed a lot of these island orientals draw feminine little boys, wonder what that's about.

is that pengdon

Was Hobbiton really that oblivious to the near end of the world that was taking place?

munge

>equal rights
Who was the ignoramus who came up with this farce of an idea

nvm
thinking of someone else xx

someone hat this jester

you arrive in pengdon

nah think its a female (female) lad

quite rare

Looking forward to exploiting the country if the borders ever open.

Very few Hobbits ever ventured past Bree.

well in the books all the hobbits get turned into orc sex slaves, in the films it's very very briefly touched upon as more of a vision that doesn't come true

your transport ship from Mars touches down in Brent, and you tap your Oyster card on the reader as you disembark

You happen upon Bath 3017

after some deliberation, I have decided that the worst word in the english language is 'splendiferous'.

Brent? oyster card? that's pengdon right

going for a shower lads

have never seen lord of the rings

youtube.com/watch?v=8ogw1NN0Fb0

still not worse than peng

Bank balance: Negative
Will I commit several crimes against humanity status: Positive
The conservatives did this

is that pengdon

should i kill myself and hope reincarnation is real? don't see why i should even be alive nowadays if we have all the worst aspects of those kinds of societies but without the excellent aesthetics

ahahah

any lad fancy a long, passionate kiss? just for banter obviously haha

need a nadia gf

This
>Unoriginal bottom dweller

Nigger cotton lips

yeah
bye

how about fantabulous?

just move to lon-, i mean pengdon

i care britain so much one day i will move to a small nice town in wales

DATE IN T-2 MINUTES