youtu.be/S_vNhLYW_e4
>this is 10 years old edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1wp8KzI46X4
youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=K9jdIawyCJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/acadiana/

you forgot the point where napoleon says sorry to the turks and they stay BEST BUDS for 200 more years

FRENCH X TURKS BEST FRIENDS :^)))))

But this is the Second Empire and the Bonaparte, Napoléon I broke up with the Turks when he invaded Egypt.

shit edition

fucking french with their second empires, 3rd republics, 6th dukeships and whatever the fuck else you have
makes it too hard to follow

then again they dont teach us anything about otto history that much

I thought you'd learn ottoman history since you all seem to be so nostalgic about those days.

western turks arent, its the anatolians that are nostalgic
the junta's have always enforced for history classes to be as pro-republic as possible, its only now that erdog is starting to push for more ottoSHIT and musCRAP history in classes

it was also always weird cause we would see some arab history in both history class and in religion class (its supposed to be inclusive, but its basically sunni islam class) and hearing the same thing from a secularist history teacher and then an islamist looked really funny

*loses Louisbourg*

youtu.be/1wp8KzI46X4

youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks

S N E E D
N
E
E
D

ECCELLENT post

WAKE UP /dixie/

/deadxie/

i'm glad

Playing as finrand in vicky 2
Nothing is happening, my economy is based 90% on furniture

>not wind-up elevators

I find honestly it so strange that you can go on a walk in the south and hear people speaking English and not either Mandarin Hindi or Spanish, usually the only places that everyone here speaks English is at gun shops and cracker jacks, California feels closer to Blade Runner then any other part of the US

isn't texas full of mexicans

Yeah, i've heard that most atleast have the common decency to speak english in public though, not sure how true that is.

>I find honestly it so strange that you can go on a walk in the south and hear people speaking English and not either Mandarin Hindi or Spanish
wew

Southern US has no friends now that Rhodesia is blacked to death. You are alone and the rest of us hate you and will bury you.

The amiermutt meme is a perfect mascot of certain parts of california

>this is what Bubba thinks when he sees us laughing

nothin to post

On Daufuskie Island, lads

did you take this photo on your phone? did you set the iso low as possible in the manual mode

Yes, it is on my phone.
I am not a photographer
Also my brightness is too low to tell how good it is.

its quite blocky, try setting the resolution to 720p or 1080p

/dixie/

thats right you better delete that shit

please don't curse it offends me

I once got really sick when i was a child, it took me 3 weeks of literal hell to shook it off
I slept and ate in the same bed, woke up during random hours when my temp rised and went back to sleep.
Everything i ate tasted like shit and i couldnt breathe
Didnt showered for days either even though i kept sweating constantly
Spent 3 weeks in the same bed, only got up for toilet which took all my strenght. Would have probably died if it wasnt for modern medicine. The virus was so strong i physically felt it entering my body when it made its first contact

Sometimes i think i actually did die and am now experiencing a warped future of myself as punishment for my sins

Anyway im going to sleep, goodnight y'all

ok

I got blocked on instagram for the first time today

Me

by who

WE
WUZ
ROMANZ
DOING
MAN
BOI
LOVE

some female atheist account

Nice.

pls post

thoughts on this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=K9jdIawyCJ0

Most speak English here. Only around crowded downtown Mexican slums you hear Spanish.

female cops are hot but they're annoying as fuck

Do you guys believe in magic?

>mfw

Merry Christumasu!

Fuck off Liru
Can't cook for shit

You're so mean
She tries her best

(And it's not like you're any better)

fuck the kikes

The franchise should be limited to heads of families

Civ 5 stopped working. I think it's because of something I downloaded but I can't figure out what.

Got any alternative flag ideas?

Sure is ded today

Reminder

Good ol' doinks

SMOKING SOME FAT DOINKS OUT IN AMISH

what's this from

fat weener

dropped a load in amish

Good morning, Israel.

morning boys
>70 posts
why so slow

This is why

I have been wondering that too.

Saw some nice birds at Daufuskie today lads.
Herons, Storks, Pelicans.
Grand old time

Because I wasn't here.

>likes honeydew
dropped

hows it hanging penman

weekend is over

if it makes you feel better, everyday is the weekend for me, and it doesn't feel as great as you'd think

well I just had a lot of stuff I wanted to get done.

must feel nice having things that need to be done

why don't you work?

I'm on unemployment right now. I'm looking for a job but all I'm really qualified for is minimum wage shit and I just wish I could find a good trade already

thats a cute post I guess

Get /fit/ while you're unemployed

thats what I've been doing, along with trying to read more. good advice

Read about the Roman Republic and Dostoevsky

what trade do you want?

I have a anthology of world classics that I think has Dostoevsky in it.
40 g's a year, preferable a year or less of training, not too life threatening

You could become an electrician

trying to write a presentation about how i celebrate Christmas

I always hear stories of people electrocuting themselves and dying though
I think the training takes like 4 years also, but apparently you're paid during it I think

Plumbing, electrical and HVAC are all pretty good. You can make good money doing stuff like framing and drywall but it's not something you want to be doing forever.

Try just going to construction sites, hardly anybody does that and most of the guys who do get some kind of work if they need people.
Get a hardhat since you typically need one to walk onto most sites and ask around.
Even if you don't really like what you end up doing you get to see what everybody actually does on a daily basis and have a better idea of what might better suit you.

Get a welding apprenticeship then.
Check out the union, a lot of time they'll pay you for training.

>Plumbing, electrical and HVAC
these are all promising things that I'd look into. a bit nervous though because I have no experience in any of it
welding is kind of shitty because you always end up inhaling shit even with the mask and end up with ALS

My dad's never really had any problems out of it

I guess you could do HVAC, if you're moving to Texas then there should be no shortage of work

You get hired and get paid the whole time, you are just working your way up from a helper who doesn't know anything to a master electrician. They have you do courses usually on your own time so you can learn the book end of it all and pass licensing tests.
It's not too dangerous as long as you follow good safety procedures, almost everybody on a big job is at risk of getting electrocuted anyway with all the temporary wiring they do, you wind up trying to run high lifts up into it and work in it.

hvac is most promising of them all so far I think, looks less dangerous than electrician
are all trade jobs like that? basically learning on the job and getting paid?

>looks less dangerous than electrician
You still have to worry about electricity tho, some of them run on 240 volts