Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_IhJwCpSg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=959329347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>-2 stability

I love eu4!

Yes, I think it is.

more like reddit

There better be Norwegian Wood on that list.

How do you download MEIOU and Taxes 2.0 if you've pirated the game (like any non-cuck would)?

Managed three mountains but Norwegian wood is too hard

I have never seen commonwealth ai get that out of control

>Managed three mountains but Norwegian wood is too hard
pretty sure three mountains is harder

It was in like 2014.

I helped them. I like being world police or world-god.

Actually, I never tried because it seem too difficult for me to do. However, maybe not - I managed to do this with Norway. I thought about it some 40 years before this screenshot, but I wanted to make some nice borders and being world-god instead. I will surely give it a try if I can think of a good strategy.

Same way with every Paradox gsg. Documents/Paradox Interactive/game/mod

I prefer CK2 for my autism personally

CASUAAAAAAAAAAAALS

3 mountains stopped being a challenge like 5 updates ago, I did it when shit was tight. Westernizing and all that.

I've never tried a world conquest before. It's a totally different way of playing the game, I believe. You need to work your ass off the entire game only thinking about what should be your next move towards your goal, and no real enjoyment of the game. I'm sure I can do one if I try a couple of times, basically training myself in that way of playing the game. But so far I haven't.

Pic related, a fun game which had me enjoy the full game as well as achieving mare nostrum. Not stressful, but not boring either. Just perfect.

Did you do any scandi world conquests? Did you do Norwegian wood? Tell me about your strategy if you did?
Also, why don't you post your finished 3 mountains shot instead?

perm

Allow me to rephrase my question: where can I download a working version of MEIOU and Taxes 2.0 (or 2.1, I think is the most recent version)?

I wanna play a game now lads, which cunt do I pick? nothing too hard I'm pretty shit at the game and haven't played in a while, something mid-sized preferably.

Caddo

I hate that you use anime pictures in your games.
But that's not bad. I haven't done a perm-game before, but I did a novgorod game

Why don't you try doing a switzerlake game? It's very fun, and not too hard. Pic related is mine.

>
>MEIOU and Taxes 2.0
I wouldn't if I were you. It's completely fucked up. I applaud them for trying, but they failed.

genoa

You could also do a Japan run, if you have the Mandate of Heaven DLC.

I want to at least try. Where can I download?
And how is it fucked up? It sounds like it's doing everything better than vanilla from what I've heard.

>not posting best game
Plebian I name thee

Are amerimutts really like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_IhJwCpSg

It's the highest level of political discourse in our country today

Without a doubt. Have sunk so many hours into that game.

I downloaded it from a link in /gsg/ in /vg/
They will help you there.

Its fans will say that it's doing everything better than vanilla, and you can for sure argue that it does if you like those changes. They have pops and lots of cool things that seem very nice at first, but in my opinion they went too crazy with it and ruined the whole game, and it doesn't work as it should. It's just my opinion but it's not playable. Also it's extremely slow and the world gets fucked, border gore is out of control, it's even worse than CK2 in that regard, it looks like you've played CK2 from year 2000 BC to 2000AD. If you think EU4 gives you unrealistic worlds (paradox are always working on minimalizing crazy worlds with balance), then you've seen nothing yet; MEIOU and Taxes 2.0 takes it to a whole other level. And that's because they added a freakin' ton of new shit, and provinces, but they have not been able to and will not be able to balance it.

What other EU IV mod(s) would you recommend for a better experience then? Because I hope we can both agree vanilla isn't that good.

Also
>[/gsg/ will help you there]
HAHAHAHAHA no. They won't.

Kebab if you want to just conquer everyone. Brandenburg > Prussia for a more challenging game, but still not hard.

Paradox Forums, altho you will need a base copy of the game to register an account there. which, if you already have the base game, you can download the M&T mod from steam into that game and it will automatically appear into the pirated copy`s mod list

I peacefully disagree

>Actually buying ParaJew games

It's an awful game for autistic brainlets. You might as well play shit like Civ.

>mfw I'm so bad at this game that anything besides the lucky nations will end in failure

>Because I hope we can both agree vanilla isn't that good.
First things first. Do you have all DLCs and content packs? I think vanilla is quite alright, but I have absolutely everything added though. However I like mods too. Most of the times when I don't want to play an ironman game for achievements, I make minor mods for myself tho. Right now I'm playing as norway with my own mod, basically making Norway a trade nation like netherlands, with an end node to Bergen.

However, I might know of some mods for you, but it would be easier if you told me what kind of mods you're interested in. Overhauls or minor mods for certain things you'd want changes to?

I have all the DLC and stuff. What I'm looking for is more or less the kind of stuff I've heard MEIOU does: a mod that removes a lot of the more dumbed down abstraction (I really hate how development works) that makes the game more organic. I'd also like something that makes playing tall actually viable.

I'm looking for an "enhancement" mod, more or less, that fixes the experience and makes it better.

Oy vey. Just buy more dlc it will help you out

I haven't tried it, but this one perhaps?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=959329347

I only have 2 dlc atm so that could be the reason

Get all of them. It'll be more fun to play. It actually gets more difficult but you only need some practice.

Comfiest game.

the EU series needs to completely revamp colonization mechanics, EU III had populations which while were kind of funny were a better way to go

always see Oceania and western US completely settled by the mid-17th century, usually by Portugal or Spain

Ebin Grossgermaniums

Only went for proper German clay. Brabant, Riga, Switzerland, Bohemia are all marches. Hungary is under PU.

What version are you playing man?

That's quite old.

Screenshot is from February 8th 2015, but I've been playing longer.

This one's from August 18th 2013.

ukraine is a thing in eu4?

Here's my first campaign at release.

Not in 1.22, the closest thing is Ruthenia, but it uses the same color so it's probably the same tag with the name changed to fit the timeframe better

It's a releasable nation.

Might be a custom nation

Can anyone beat my autism?

Anyone wants to play eu4 online?

I play online all the time, I don't play with arabs though, sorry.

Hearts of Iron 4 with Millenium Dawn mod is such a comfy Paradox-autism game.

I always enjoy enslaving Italy with Islamist Vatican City

I don't play with pedophiles or those who worship pedophiles.

Paradaox ruined it by being greedy kikes. They're such greedy cock suckers that I can't even pirate the game without being disgusted. I don't understand how anyone can play this shit anymore and I bought 7 expansions myself.

>Also it's extremely slow
It was for me too but the i changed computer and i'm fine now
>and the world gets fucked, border gore is out of control
Actually you need to set it on hard difficulty. Normal difficulty AI can't seem to hold it's shit together but hard is a decent challenge and tends to have ok borders imo

Definitely not saying it's perfect but i find it much better than vanilla or other mods

I don't play that much and I'm bad but I will say Sweden, Malaya and especially Ajuuraan (blitz the southern neighbors super early to cut off Kilwa) are super fun starts

fuck off Johan

My name is actually Johan, well played.

Map of an ongoing multiplayer game. Year is 1762. Players are Scandinavia (Denmark start), Great Britain (England start), Sardinia-Piedmont (Savoy start) and Japan (Uesugi start).

You guys are hella slow desu
Or are you fucking with each other so much you can't expand faster?

>tfw 2163 hours

Imagine if we had spent that time working out

They really really need to make sieges not suck fat elephant balls

I don't even want to think about it

>It was for me too but the i changed computer and i'm fine now
Yeah, my computer isn't bad either.
>geforce gtx1080
>core i7-7700
>16gb ram
It's slow on mine, I can't imagine how it's like for people with shitty computers.
How many seconds does it take for a whole month to go past in your game? What you mean by fine probably isn't fine by me.

>bankrolling rivals of each other
>intervening in wars
>kicking each other when down
>sending condottieri into other players wars
>Great Britain just straight up bribing people to do their bidding

Fun game desu.

Rood

Yep. But it's cheap to play England in those kinds of games because you're just too well protected from the fuckage on the continent.

which speed ? i just took out the chrono on speed five, it took me 8.70 seconds
i7 7700 gtx 1060 16gb ram

but yeah usually i play speed 2-3 and enjoy playing this slow

And yet he still ended up being invaded multiple times.

>8.70 seconds
Exactly. And that's on speed 5. It's so annoying. It gets worse when you're in late game too.

What usually happens is I lose stability near the beginning of the game and then uprisings start.
Or I get dragged into a war.
Either way I lose territory and quit.
I just really suck.

but user how do you even find time to actually play the game if it's this fast ? i regularly slow down to speed 2 so i can keep control of everything

I don't actually play on 5 normally, but with that mod I had to because 2-4 was so god damn slow.
But speed was not my main issue with the mod, just to be clear. It boiled over for me because overall it was just a very displeasing experience.

What do you guys think of my Ironman PROTESTANT Roman empire and all of its colonies?

Cuba, and the ''Italian'' states in NA are mine, plus Australia and large parts of China.

I haven't played for a bit because I don't fancy how awful this war against Russia is going to be for my fun-muscle.

Actually, I own almost nothing of China on this save I realized, that was on my German one.

very aesthetic :^)

hyeeelp

If you have a hard time, just ally the biggest blobs around and use them for expansion.

And when you take new provinces watch out for overextension/coalitions, it can wreck you.

>What usually happens is I lose stability near the beginning of the game
how. you only lose stability through shitty events or when a ruler dies. you can always recover by spending admin points or through good events. you should always stay above -1 stab
who are you even playing as

It really depends on your country. If you're starting out small stability isn't a big deal really.

Anyone else play Voltaire's Nightmare?

It can get a bit easy at times, but it's fun.

Justinian did nothing wrong

Byzantium is truly the plebbiest of nations to play

I suck balls at this game and even I took over the entire eastern med in under 100 years

Are you buying it?

Yeah sadly I am a cuck.

depends if they pull a 'common sense' with it where the game is unplayable without it

>hostile relations with Muscovy and the Ottomans
>only allies are Lithuania and Khorasan
I'm fucked aren't I?

>Voltaire's Nightmare
What is it?

Good luck.
That looks like a big piece of fucked to me.

this

EU4 zoomed in on the HRE.
Imagine all the provinces in the entire world, now only they're all in Germany.

As far as i see the developer where good to balance all the DLCs together