youtube.com/watch?v=bYnUtCboza4
twitter.com/StephaniaSarmie/media?lang=de&lang=de
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to counterbalance ugliness of colombian men

surgeries, makeup and silicone, at least the stereotypical amerindian mix

That hairy arm tho senpai desu baka

Colombian culture still encourages/forces women to be beautiful
1st world culture tells women it is ok to look like shit, shames women who are attractive and everyone checks privileges

Beauty is but a byproduct of falsehood.

muh wallflower myth

They're cute but a lot of them are kind of trashy, plus they have a lot of camwhores for some reason.

Hmmm

because you base your opinion on internet, and only see pretty ones

Seriously I'd fucking worship Shakira's ass if I were to fuck her

Thanks based Colombia

this, except for me that is

cherripicked silicone whores who make up for less than 1% of women population are "pretty" on every country.

HNGGG

She already has a Catalan bull

they splitted recently.

sage

False. Stop reading Facebook news feed pls

the young ones are cute at least..

people said they would break up because he made a pose during a football match. Then he posted something on facebook or twitter and everything was ok again.
I wonder if you can really talk about being together in a relationship when you are a sports person or musician and always on tour or doing training.

the dark one in the middle is kind of cute

> the dark one
Canyou be more specific? all of them are dark

>ColombiANO delusion
Youre wh*Te, deal with it

Only BLACKS and Ameridians can truly be Colombian.

Does anyone have the sauce for this cute gril?

Daily reminder that Colombian men prefer fucking donkeys over this.

someone post the pic of the colombian women on a bus

men doing their own donkey. Girls like this are hot prepagos anyway. Unavailable for donkey lovers

Caribbean culture (Simiozuela, Banama, coastal Mexico, dominican republic). All of these Caribbean nigros fuck donkeys. We Andeans don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYnUtCboza4

that girl is a 6/10. What are you on about?
> tfw shes a 11/10 in Germoney

Colombian girls were made for Slavic bulls

Wh*Tey leave Amerindian lands. Warnings have been given.

what a fucking great thread

post more colombian chicas please

Colombian men are sexy as fuck tho

You could go into any mall in Medellin and find hundreds of women better than that ugly bitch

My plan is to save like 10k USD and go down there for awhile and get one. My spanish is already good and I'm used to being around latinas (im from miami). My thing is this, I like latinas but I don't like "americanized" miami latinas. I was basically raised colombian, my 2 friends growing up where from there.

What kind of spic are you?

she had a kid? 0/10

Not a spic, even worse

Out of 0 to 10, what where the chances of you bagging her?

Like your parents are actually from Italy?

>still dyes her hair
wow, what a beauty. probably short as well

teabagging?

I want to get a Latin qt too. Ever siince I met the first latinas in a language exchange I want a latin gf

And still colombian men prefer to impregnate a white women from northern Europe because muh prejudices, or this is just mexican men?

We don't even interact with northern europe

>tfw ugly

This, telenovelas have nothing to do with reality.

twitter.com/StephaniaSarmie/media?lang=de&lang=de

We hardly get women from northern Europe here. Definitely not a thing

No, this shit doesn't happen in Mexico and other Caribbean countries, only Colombia, stop trying to shift the blame you fucking nigger.

Sure, my donkeyshagger friend.

That pic is from Colombia, doesn't matter how much you miss-label it when you spam it.
Pic related, proof.

this

>Tecate
>ugly goblin riding donkey cock for the Gringo master

That pic couldnt be more Mexican.

Why does this exist, who thought filming some coastal negros indulging in bestiality would count as a documental, why is the br*t bitch saying this is part of ""culture""?
stop

>tfw the colombian qt I dated 3 months ago when I visited Colombia is coming to Paris for a week and will stay at my appartement

Eternal anglo butthurt my friend

The entire "Tijuana Donkey Shows" have been a myth for decades. And in 40 years of dumb fuck Americans inventing stories, not even ONCE have they shown proof of it happening.
There are entire internet pages dedicated to show proof or disprove the myth, and again, not even 1 has proof of it happening.

In contrast, I can point out actual videos of people in Colombia, filming actual Colombians fucking donkeys. All 100% verifiable.

youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw

I dare you to do the same for Tijuana. Go on.

>The entire "Tijuana Donkey Shows" have been a myth for decades.
so same as the colombina donkey fugger myth? I've never met someone who has ever done that but memes are memes and we have to deal with them.

easy lay

check your privilege

there is that pic and others of donkey show clubs with real action of donkey sex, there is that caption of some Mexican dude saying that niggers in Tabasco and Veracruz fuck donkeys... Do you want more?

If you Colombian weirdos are constantly posting these threads because you're just proud of your women and want to show them off, that's fine. But if this is some weird cuckold fetish shit where you want to attract foreigners to fuck your women you need to stop. That shits weird as fuck.

Also you never give any credit to your men either.

Difference is, the Colombian donkey fuckery has proof. The Tijuana one has not.
Americans have had 40 years to prove their stories, and trust me, they would fucking love to do it if they could. Where are the videos?

Your blurry source-less pic of Colombia proves nothing.

colombian men are ugly and i bet you're that weird white boi with a brown/black fetish

>me
>wh*te
delete this post immediately

It's only one cuck and literally every single colombian poster on here hates him with a passion

>Implying you don't want to get BLEACHED
Kek

Oh okay that makes sense. You should find his IP and murder him.

Why don't you rename your country CULOmbia already.

Yes, but you associate a practice that happens in a village of 500 people on the caribbean coast (not sure if it is even a thing as of today) with a 50 million country with regions with different cultures that are marked by our intricate geograpgy. Imagine if people did the same with Chilango and Norteño culture, you'd get triggered too

>bleached
gross

You are doing exactly that. Your are throwing the first stone and then hiding the hand. It wasn't me who brought this topic up, it was you. You are the one hiding behind a myth created by Americans that fucking hate Mexico in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with us, trying to throw us under the bus because it's you the ones who got caught. And the worst part is, your practice is documented, ours is not despite 40 years of attempts. You stop fucking mentioning us while sucking American cock, for christ sake.

no

I'm not the dude you were first arguing with, but you seem to have some deep unfounded hatred towards us. Anyways, I respect Mexico for the most part and actually like your country

No, I really, really don't give a fuck about you until you mention us first.

You seem to be mixing posters m8. I don't give a shit if you have that culture or not

I'm not, you means tú and ustedes at the same time. So let me translate to make myself clear: "No, a mí en verdad, en verdad ustedes no me importan un carajo hasta que ustedes nos mencionan primero".

I hate Colombia and I hope your country goes to shit and you’re people shot when you try to immigrate illegally to America.

Most illegal colombians travel by plane as tourists and simply overstay their visa, mainly going to FL or NY. The darien gap is enough of a barrier for us so I'm sure colombian immigration via Central America is not a thing. Pretty harsh comments man, I indeed like Mexico :(

I hate that guy i think he even prostitutes her systers and cousins.

By the way, the Mexican you are replying to right now is a different one. I (the user who is arguing about Tijuana) don't hate Colombia, I just hate when people lie about my country.
This "Mexican" is a self-hater, see it's him.

OBSESSED

And every single time it was you the ones who started. Stop talking about Mexico if you don't like it.

Its the same poster obviously, the rest of us despise him.

OBSESSION

>hilo latino

I dont get why you are so butthurt about some of your countrymen in Baja or Veracruz fucking donkeys? Apparently some countryside niggers near Cartagena fuck donkeys, I dont care, never been there.

Don't reply to him. I mean, we get A LOT of shit for the donkeyfugging thing but most of us are past the point of giving a fuck simply cause we know it's not true and we know it is the same thing in the rest of latam countries where it supposedly happens. Heck, I could go as far as saying that it happens in a couple of first world countries too, of course among the lowest echelons of society

Because they don't