Lightly banter an American

>lightly banter an American
>he starts CRYING and accuses you of being a JEWISH SOROS AGENT SOWING MISTRUST AMONG THE WHITE RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lightly banter an american
>the following day a school gets shot up

>thread gets moved to /bant/

Come on now, there's a mass shooting everyday.

>LET ME GO OVER IN FINE DETAIL WHY AMERICA IS BETTER THAN FINLAND NUMBER ONE WE HAVE NO MUSLIMS NUMBER TWO YOU ARE NOT WHITE NUMBER 3 WE HAVE ONE MILLION AIRCRAFT CARRIERS NUMBER etc.

>lightly bant America.
>they invade Irak

Lol look there's an american in your thread

Ooga booga booga lol!

>he declares war on your country

>he threatens to beat you up/shoot you irl

>he gets shot

>he copy and pastes 40 pre-prepared links to GDP figures, racial demographic surveys, naval power projecction statistics, and youtube videos of brown people walking around in my country

>ANYBODY IN YOUR SHITHOLE WOULD MURDER FOR A GREEN CARD

>he sharts in anger and then tells you he doesn't even know where your country is, but they could nuke you anyway

>he accepts it in good cheer, but doesn't respond because he knows he'll get accused of being incapable of administering banter

>Lightly banter an American
>Trump calls me and says he's going to nuke me

>Hey burger friend your strings are untie-
>IIIIII COOOULD-BLUAAAURGHHH-NUUUKE YOOOOU

:)

>He posts a 4 year old infograph of Daily Mail and Independent newspaper articles

>he starts crying and then I remember that my country is partially responsible of their changing demographics
>feel guilty for the rest of the day

>YOU HAVE NO CULTURE CHANG

>lightly banter a brit
>he says I can't banter whilst he's crying all over Mohammed's dick

>he starts SHRIEKING about his tax dollars funding me even though he's been unemployed since high school

>STFU MUHAMMED MUH GDP IS HIGHER THAN YOU'ALL
>cries in orcish

lmao whatever

>he says 'lmao whatever'

It's not your fault...

>he does not respond
>no one responds
>the thread dies

lol, like that'd ever happen

>he lightly banters back

Ha ha, pay those debts my friend!

wtf im upset now?!

usdebtclock.org/
u first ;)

Time to place an embargo on Britain. America should have supported the Napoleonic invasion so we could have decimated your curry loving oligarchy asses

wait if the US debt is rising at that rate why are the republicans planning to implement tax cuts but no government spending cuts.

THIS is what peak performance looks like

Oh gracious me, but of course. In fact they're all yours my friend!

>republicans planning

Have you seen any plans lately?

Because believe it or not the debt's not that big of an issue. It's only slightly larger than our GDP overall, our GDP is rising at a faster rate, and the deficit is still shrinking. Debt only becomes a major concern if it's significantly larger than the economy, normally in the range of 150%-250% depending on a number of factors. We really shouldn't be taking on more debt, but that's how the government justifies things like that.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

>Northern New England, an area plagued with poverty, alcoholism and opiate abuse, is compared to Poland
wew

i'd assume that the political party that controls all three branches of government of the most powerful country in the world would have some kind of a concrete and well planned policy in mind.

>moderately banter Americans
>they invade multiple Islamic countries at random

The only time anyway gives a shit about the debt is when a Democrat is president.

not trying to be AIDF here, but the "American debt" meme is not threatening to the US in any ways. Ofc, that's only because our GDP is so high.

Er strafe es

They've spent 7 years trying to repeal Obamacare and can't do it even with a majority.

>They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning! Destroyers and usurpers, curse them!

stop bullying yanks

>GDP shrinks because reasons
>suddenly Greece 2.0: electric boogaloo

that sounds absolutely hilarious
like something out of an episode of IASIP

Well yeah that's kind of the danger, and why it's best for us not to be taking on more debt, but once again that's more or less how they justify growing it at the moment. "The economy's growing faster than the debt is and the deficit's still shrinking, so why not let the deficit grow?" is sort of the idea they use. In theory if this continued there'd be nothing wrong with this, but as things stand we're at risk of falling into a Japan-esque debt scenario. It's more or less banking on the GDP ultimately surpassing the debt and managing to continue to grow to the point that the Debt:GDP ratio hitting that 150%-250% danger zone is rendered almost impossible/impossible in the event of another major economic contraction.

>so why not let the deficit grow?
Meant "why not let the debt grow*", whoops.

It's a little more nuanced than how I made it seem. Some want a total repeal, some want to keep some aspects of it. Neither side is willing to compromise on it. Partisan gridlock is so bad that Dems want to keep the whole thing and won't budge on it either.

All of the burger debt is internal, it isn't the same as the situation in Greece. Besides, there is technically more debt in the states (and the world) than there is money because of how central banking works.

despite the "muh small gubmint" meme spending cuts are not very popular and politicians need to get reelected

That's also a good point. The US owes roughly 70% of its debt to various institutions within itself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE MAD YOU ARE MAD 56% 56% 56% 56% 56% YOU ARE A MUTT LIKE AN ORC YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING MUTT

>lightly banter an american with the pic of a literal monster, black as the night with grotesque features and reality.bending levels of racemixing
>somehow it hits a nerve
>enormous imagedash filter compiled in matter of days after the first edits starts circulating Sup Forums just so mutts can´t see those pics
>on the other part of this gigantic effort shameless recolors and cancerous meme center crops show up
jesus, I didn´t imagine that a fucking mutt would cause such a fuss

Dumb and wrong. Dems care about debt when repubs are in power

So, you take 3 or 4 times more room for equivalent GDP?
You should put on a diet.

>NUMBER 3 WE HAVE ONE MILLION AIRCRAFT CARRIERS
kek

I haven't heard any Dem complain about the debt since Trump took office. But that might be because I live in one of the reddest states (Oklahoma).

>He starts talking about how belgium isn't a country but forgets that the US is actually just a fucked up amalgamation of """""states""""" that are bigger than most countries hurled into something the size of a continent
>he also says"whiter than you muhhamed"

>enormous imagedash filter compiled in matter of days after the first edits starts circulating Sup Forums just so mutts can´t see those pics
lmao, really?

>pukes on me

>lightly bant an American
>he starts a shooting

This is a good thread.

>thread gets moved to /bant/

>lightly banter an amerimutt
>he creates an extradimensional gate and starts consuming all things

>ligthly banter an american
>he tips you

>lightly banter a Finn
>he starts sucking my dick

>americans worship Israel and Jews
>americans use Jew as insult

explain Sup Forums

schizophrenia

Who knows. The same group that harp about jews are the ones that meme'd Israel's best friend into presidency.

No need to be rude. We should all be friends.

Banter isn't the same as being rude my man.

This, when the fuck are they going to invent some new material? It's been the same shit since like 2012

>slovakia gets nuked

>things that never happened

>be Sup Forums mod
>allow nigger hate threads to reach bump limit
>move + 3 day ban all amerimutt threads as soon as they're created

Everyone else banned from Sup Forums?
shit mods desu

top kek

>>lightly banter an American
>>he starts CRYING and accuses you of being a JEWISH SOROS AGENT SOWING MISTRUST AMONG THE WHITE RACE

Yeah, you only have to see this on the internet. I used to just see it on the internet. But now it has leaked into real life. Instead of people being appropriately wary and/or hateful of George Soros, they are insanely paranoid of him irl.

If politics comes up at all in conservative home, I have to hear a bunch of shit I already had to see on the internet. And then, on top of that, I have to listed to their speculations about how far Soros' corruption goes, what his end game is, blah, blah, blah. It's fucking as bad as it used to be with liberals and the Koch brothers or Monsanto.

The internet was a mistake.

Based finngolian. It's always the same shit with Am*rilards, how "big" they are and how "important" they are. They're shit and Europe would have been better off without them.

I CANT TAKE THESE MUTT MEMES ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

yeah. all I remember is that it was in a pastebin, that some Australian reposted it on Sup Forums. it had around 240 images and the -1% face edits hadn´t even kicked in yet

Its a technique known as "starving the beast" The goal of the republican party is to create a small, powerless US government so that international corporations and the wealthy elite can dominate US policy and take as much of the countries wealth for themselves as possible.

Are we Jewphobes or Jewish "greatest ally" worshippers? Make up your mind Euros.

sessed

>Americans insist you must pick a side

>being a useful idiot for both jews and muzzies
state of your life

I just see us getting banted as both and it makes no sense.

Personally I don't care if you are Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, atheist, Christian, wicca, agnostic ETC ETC ETC. The only thing that matters is that you accept Jesus Christ in your heart as your personal Lord and Savior.

>lightly banter an Australien about his internet speed
>he starts spamming the thread with the problems facing your country

>Americans insist you suck someone's dick