Austria?

What's up with Austria? I forgot they were still a country up until a few minutes ago.

What have they been up to lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elected a 31 years old as their chancellor

he a nice guy?

people in that pic are too white this kind of whiteness triggers my genocidal senses

Kakania forever

conservative

old school conservative or neo nationalist conservative?

Czechs in denial.

haplogroup posting belongs on reddit

Poor country with muslims

he is a smart politician who managed to instrumentalize the anti-refugee sentiments and win big time

idk, i just know they want to limit immigration

they're going to kill all turks :(

whites can't kill a shit we're taking over elhamdülilKARABOĞA we will turn Wien into Beç

they have a refugee problem there?

on a scale of 1 to france

>tfw finland is red in all similarity maps

pretty sure he only said that to get elected. like all the other ones.

Austria has most muslims out of any EU country

Vienna is supposedly New Istanbul, even more so than any German city

Not to mention they also have a shitton of balkanlar rapefugees from the 90's.

because, this is a haplogroup similarity map. and you have N which doesn't exist in Europe.
However, a Finn is genetically more close to an Austrian than an Azerbaijani or Turk for sure.

>What have they been up to lately?

saving europe one turk at a time. unfortunately our only fucking allies in this godforsaken continent are magyars and slavs, everyone else sucks kebab cock big time.

Getting displaced with turkish, yugoslavian, nkreek, arabic and shitalian subhumans

yepie-diieee-doo-dooo

Kurz WAS integration minister during all of it

ÖVP was in charge and let Austria be invaded

He and his party fights guns ownership not only in Austria, but in the EU!!!

they want to increase sex consent law 16 to 18, while 16 year olds get to vote

They want to decrease Austrian military might while allowing the internationals to buy southern Germanic farms

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/

He's Merkel lite with even more inbred hobbit looks

Not only that but he:

campaigns against the guns both in Austria and the EU

shilled for Croatian admittance to the EU

shills for the EU (in reality anti-European union created by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi, Otto Habsburg and French Jew Jean Monnet)

>Austria
it's small sized Germany

Is he really that great. People here constantly joke about him, since his last name literally means a cock in Slovene

they're pussies lol

Kurz?

How do you say "course" then?

pero

suck my dick mongolian, didn't even read the chink shit you put on this board. fucking russian mongrel.

he's gonna deliver, he's /our/ guy, but with a better pedigree and upbringing.

pic related can come here to regain their former territory any time. especially the blonde ones.