Anti-US demo seems to be taking place in the Philippines

youtube.com/watch?v=SxOoqdBWT_o
youtube.com/watch?v=ehEkTFnayRs
youtube.com/watch?v=t9AJHtXc4Uw

By the way, this is a South Korean anti-US demonstration a few days ago.
People who participated in protests "Americans apologize to comfort women"
"Americans stop selling weapons to South Korea" "Americans should stop stimulating North Korea"
youtube.com/watch?v=HuL7IFS5bHA
youtube.com/watch?v=dEJlQcg4k7o
youtube.com/watch?v=th6J-uAqSuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TpDR3iq8nBY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxc7C_1kJR8

Prostitutes in South Korea for the U.S. military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

Other urls found in this thread:

afpbb.com/articles/-/3150162?cx_part=latest_article
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/nov/12/anti-trump-protests-manila-trump-philippines-video
youtube.com/watch?v=6gyV0bLH5eE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072407/Anti-Trump-protests-erupt-Philippines-arrival.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/trump-philippines-visit-manila-protest-us-president-warmonger-rodrigo-duterte-a8047871.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Filipinos seem to be very angry

Anti-trump Filipino vs Philippine police
afpbb.com/articles/-/3150162?cx_part=latest_article

wish duterte would just man up and toss out the bases already

Based Philippians

Anti-Trump protests erupt on the streets of Manila - video
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/nov/12/anti-trump-protests-manila-trump-philippines-video

A Filipino who burns the American flag of 19 seconds of this video can be confirmed

Philippines: Anti-Trump protesters clash with police ahead of ASEAN summit
youtube.com/watch?v=6gyV0bLH5eE

Based Flips siding with China unlike cuck Japs and Viets

Filipino and South Koreans are very angry with the United States

Why is the United States hated all over the world...?

A Filipino who can pollute the photo of Donald Trump can be confirmed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072407/Anti-Trump-protests-erupt-Philippines-arrival.html

Filipino who burn picture of Donald
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/trump-philippines-visit-manila-protest-us-president-warmonger-rodrigo-duterte-a8047871.html

>Oh how surprising, everyone hates Americans
Not really. They don't have allies but puppets.

I will burn everything in the US's path to forming a classical empire. They were bought.

wow worthless subhumans hate america

america BTFO

Why are flips so retarded? Duterte sanctions police to mass murder anybody they don't like but somehow Trump is a bigger problem for them? I hope they end up a chink colony.

>something Americans don't care about

?

>Mexico
This kinda hurts but I guess its meant to be. After all we done for Mexico, and be nice to Mexicans and welcome Mexicans they just want to bitch. Wow. Just wow.

India is our new best friend I guess. Cool. Poo/loo jokes aside, curry beat taco any day.

I guess someone should make an edit outta this.
Something like:
Friendship ended with Mexico
Now India is my best friend

Exactly. Like seriously? The countries that hate us the most are the ones Americans are always trying to suck up to--Germany, France, Canada, Mexico? Really? Fuck them. Beyond giving a shit at this point. Should have left them to choke on their own irrelevance a long time ago, for all the gratitude they show.

South Korea, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Kenya etc are the only pals I need.

Most of the people you protesting the US are commies. Majority of the people here are still very pro-US despite Duterte.

Lmao! Knowing how westernized filipinos are they either tuned in to CNN thinking it was "americanized" and thought "This is what the americans hate? I have to join in to appease my masters!". Fucking hell, my country thinks of americans as the savior or they were either paid by some rich family whose daughter was a tumblr user

>burns US flag
>"No US Troops!"
>rainbow colors at the background
>"Oust NDY"
What are they even fighting for?

Based flips