Why do Polish people constantly cry about being oppressed

When every time they gather together, it looks like a fucking Nürnberg rally? They don't look very oppressed to me. I'd go as far as to say for a nation that was conquered by Germans in WW2, they seem awfully fond of Nazism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
youtube.com/watch?v=lAx4HUb04w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whiny cunts

They're in a process of shaping their national identity, so a little bit of nationalism is pretty common in this situation. Ukrainians are kinda similar and Indians to some degree.
Their countries are sovereign not for long, so it makes sense.

Just typical moronic slavs

I actually agree.

Too long without a war
This country needs to be razed every 50 years to keep people living here sane

they want to be bigger slavs than the slavs themselves, although they are least slavic by culture and history, due to constant domination and influence by the german nation. typical inferiority complex of wanting to be taken seriously by the EU, however they will always be considered the nation of car thieves and plumbers, a rich romania if you wish.

Growing pains. A bit of far right rioting is a natural part of turning into a first world country. Get that shit out of your system so you can focus on economic and cultural growth.

That's why you never see anything like it in countries like russia. They're doomed to be a shitty third world dictatorship forever.

>I'd go as far as to say for a nation that was conquered by Germans in WW2, they seem awfully fond of Nazism.
You're a fucking retard.

>although they are least slavic by culture and history,
You wut? Poles and Czech's are genetically the most pure Slavs. Russians are quite Asiatic while Ukrainians have Tatar mixed in.
>due to constant domination and influence by the german nation. typical inferiority complex
That's rich coming from a German!
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

P.S. Stop using the former Polish flag you traitors and thieves.

>Gets reparations from Germany because Nazis
>Gets reparations from Russia because Soviets

Hello Pole I see that you are enjoying Sweden. Good.

>Poles and Czech's are genetically the most pure Slavs.
Czechs aren't.
Poles, Russians in the far western areas, as well as northern Ukraine and Belarus, yes.
Tbh I consider everything between Moscow and Warsaw the same people really. It is a huge tragedy that these stupid divisions exist between.

>he doesn't have a local holiday devoted to rioting
>or pastry depending where you are

You're missing out Laszlo

>so a little bit of nationalism is pretty common in this situation
I have the feeling sometimes they are literal nazis. You havn't experienced the polish hooligans. They are just exploiting their situation during ww2, playing the victim role to get benefits.

>Poles and Czech's are genetically the most pure Slavs.
>genetically
KEEK

you gonna list haplogroups faggit. by that crap spanish are genetically the most pure germans, because they have the highest percentage of R1b-haplo and yugos are genetically most pure nordics because they have the highest percentage of I-haplo

poles are culturally and linguistically the least slavic, your haplosheet genes mean shit somalian fuckboy

I would disagree. They have been independent for 100 years now, and Independent for almost 800 years before the Partitions.
Now this is what's causing nationalism. The issue is, that historically Poland didn't perform that bad at all. During the so called "Swedish Deluge" it fought on three fronts, against Sweden in the north, Russians in the East and Prussia in the West. And it still defended itself and won the war.
Remember that Poland only got taken down after three of the biggest European powers at the time teamed up to gangrape it, thrice. And this has been the case for pretty much all of Poland's history. It's one of the most historically underappreciated countries in Europe.
People mocking it and saying that Poland is a joke and Poles are subhuman plumbers and toilet cleaners is not only unfair, it also increases nationalism, since it leads to a cognitive dissonance between Poles and their worldview and they will feel the need to defend themselves and their pride. It's basic psychology.

And you are basing this on what exactly? How do you measure slavness?

>poles are culturally and linguistically the least slavic,
Top kek! Besides you know jack shit about Polish linguistcs and culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAx4HUb04w8

P.S. STOP USING OUR FLAG

Go home, Janusz. You lose all right to be proud of your country when you emigrate.

>you emigrate.
I didn't.

Criminally underrated post.

funny thing is that people who makes money by working in factories or warehouses call Poles "plumbers and toilet cleaners"

>I'd go as far as to say for a nation that was conquered by Germans in WW2, they seem awfully fond of Nazism.
It's a well known side effect of nazism. Other examples would be Israel and homosexuals, they also have morbid fascination for nazism.

>Experience what it's like to have foreign invaders infect your country and stamp out your nationhood
>Fight desperately to regain your nationhood and oust the foreign invaders
>WHY DO U GUYS GET ALL ANGRY AND STUFF ABOUT FOREIGN INVADERS COMING INTO YOUR COUNTRY? RACIST MUCH?
Are you disabled?

DON'T REPLY TO THE SWEDE. HE'S AN AUTISTIC POLISH DIASPORA THAT HAS BEEN SPAMMING PRO-POLISH PROPAGANDA NON-STOP FOR OVER A YEAR. WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL ATTENTION.

fuck off, burger

Noted.

fuck off, burger

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

i'm not the polish diaspora dude though

you've got no fucking clue what it's like to live in a non mutted country

>i am polish
What would I be doing HERE of all places

It's not us who changed, it's the western world. Even before the war Poland was right wing.
Suddenly patriotism became nazism.

>They're in a process of shaping their national identity
lol

you have no clue about genetics, retards

this user actually gets it

So what, hungarians were occupied too in 1944 and yet they are irredentist as fuck nowadays (and for good reason) when it comes to Trianon

If you had paid any attention to their slogans and chants you'd knew that they actually detest Hitler openly

Let the poles have some of their pride, eastern + central europe will be the last bulwark against complete islamification of the west in the future

There's no such thing as "slavic genes". It's an artifical lingual grouping, not a racial one.

If you knew anything about anthropology/ethnogenesis and the origin of cyrillic/church slavic at all you'd know this.

There is no phenotype called "slav" to be found in any racial scientific literature of the 20th century.

Protip try reading "the races of europe" by coon for starters

excuse me while I go masturbate to this image

I can help with that. With pleasure.

Go back to your shithole, faggot. All Pole diaspora is cancer like you!

i love the polish people

i think quebec and poland are kindred spirits

niggers of europe basically

It's just poor people pissing around in order to not remember the PiS is fucking them over like United Russia did to Russia

>Mrd

Israelis literally do the same shit

Oh stfu you idiot.
You're kind of right, but when talking about Russia. You cannot ignore like 3/4 of its eastern part, even core Russia is quite Asianized.

Have some more.

Wow poor pole, What the fuck is Germniggers problem? You guys are so hostile to the rest of Europe. Go fuck the continent up again for the 4th time already.

They need to put the damn rainbow back, Independence Day's gotten boring.

>uhhh they look like White males, that doesn't look oppressed to me
Eurocuck logic

Poland was a mistake

I’d say save the Żurek recipe and exterminate polacks. What a great soup!

cia niggers, makers of Rapeugee, the video game bring you: this post. nice b8, lads

>cry about being oppressed
>Nürnberg rally
>fond of Nazism

wtf?!

dat pic

looks like little Heidi is going to get boned again XD

Because every educated Pole was killed by the Nazis, and all the surviving Poles ended up sucking Kraut dicks for a few years and then Russian dicks for nearly sixty years. Now that they don't have to suck Kraut or Ivan cock, they've found out that they're addicted to it.

Kinda obvious.

Because Poles are obsessed with martyrdom, that's why.

>Poles and Czech's are genetically the most pure Slavs. Russians are quite Asiatic while Ukrainians have Tatar mixed in.
Well done. You just proved that you are retarded in two simple sentences

Poland isnt even a country

>You cannot ignore like 3/4 of its eastern part
Mostly Russian with seperate ethnicities.
It isnt "Asianised". Thats fucjkng retarded

they have elevated the victim complex to a national religion

to be fair though, considering what they've been through, it's pretty understandable and somewhat justified. Worst they did was being sanctimonious, whereas their opponents did not hesitate to resort to war crimes of varying gravity, including ourselves. Unlike Germany or Russia they don't really have anything they could point to and admit "yes, we deserve our fate."

In that respect the messianic ideology is a good fit. It's really quite tragic. I hope they don't perverse themselves into something evil to make up for the past martyrdom.

>20% of the population killed
>most of the cities destroyed
>get no reparations from Germany

tbqh nobody can blame Poland for being whiny

I don't disagree with you but I hope you realize that picture doesn't really disprove him. It's to be expected that you'd reject symbolism of a foreign instalment of violent nationalistic ideology if you harboured sentiment for your own.

Labels should be used sparingly or not at all, but if you want to slap one on someone, you need to look at their actions and behaviour, not at names and iconography (even if their choice can tell you something as well).

It's so fucking awesome to see all the cucks and globalists getting triggered by this.

thank you based poles

We did it Sup Forums haha le stoopid cucks XD MAGA Pepe!!!

don't bully Polish-chan!!

sorry, I missed the third. What was it?

warsaw is such an ugly city holy shit, the best looking building is literally communist

You have to go back

pretty much all of it is communist, it was basically levelled during the war.

I think he means protestantism, communism and fascism as the first three

it's a shitty meme desu, this drive to purposefully oversimplify things to manipulate common man through his nonexistent attention span is a disease

Nothing against Poles, but their nation should not exist. They serve no real purpose, just cockblocking Russia and Germany, same as Ukraine.
Unfortunately, nowadays we can't just annex countries and forcibly assimilate people anymore, so guess we are stuck with them

Nice try Ivan.

>Germany
>bitch of the Franks
>bitch of the Romans
>bitch of the Habsburgs
>bitch of the Prussians
>independent during weirmar republic
>sell kids for sex and do drugs
>start another war and loose
>present day:
>bitch of the Jews
G*rmany was never independent, why are YOU even a country?

haHAHhahaha Upboateddd my firiend :D:DCDCXXDDDDDDDD XDD :D:D:D:D:D:D

>bitch of the Franks
>bitch of the Habsburgs
>bitch of the Prussians
But those are all Germans/Germanics

>Stadards
fix this then it's perfect

There is nothing wrong in be proud of your nation.

>get no reparations from Germany
Poland had an agreement with Germany.
They will not ask for reparations, and Germany would not claim clay from Poland.

>however they will always be considered the nation of car thieves and plumbers
They could use this to their advantage, considering how popular both Grand Theft Auto and Super Mario Bros. video game series are in the United States (and elsewhere). Super Brzęczyszczykiewicz Bros., when?

no kidding, a lot of countries around the world were oppressed but poles are on the news all the fucking time. rally against russia, rally against NATO, rally against communism, nazis, EU etc etc

Whats wrong with being against foreign influence?

I love how leftists all over the world are pissed off by this.