Is there any winning to life when you look like a mestizo (with lot of Native DNA) or Native American?

Is there any winning to life when you look like a mestizo (with lot of Native DNA) or Native American?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2017/06/12/contardo-describe-el-apartheid-clasista-de-chile-una-minoria-blanca-ocupa-los-cargos-de-poder-y-prestigio/
youtube.com/watch?v=2k7Au4KQ7JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I looked like Danny Trejo to be quite honest.

As long as you make yourself look presentable, many people won’t care about your race

He is fugly

We are actually worse than Pakis or Indians.

I get mistaken for an Arab every single time LuL. Fuciing sucks.

Probavly because you're castizo.

Mexicans are qt

I disagree. At least Mexican accents are not incomprehensible

NOPE
Not here m.elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2017/06/12/contardo-describe-el-apartheid-clasista-de-chile-una-minoria-blanca-ocupa-los-cargos-de-poder-y-prestigio/

Stop internalizing all the dumb fuck Pajeet memes my moreno friend, plenty of native looking Mexicans out there fucking güeritas left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=2k7Au4KQ7JU

We're not. You're probably think we are castizo 90% euro 10% native.

Yeah look at argentina, we can improve a lot but it's not that bad of a country.

Stop oppressing me with your erasing my identity

I don't know any girl here talking about asians or native americans, really. Maybe some Kpop and that's all.

You don't get latino heartthrobs via American media?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OP. HE'S AN AMERICAN SEXPAT LIVING IN GUADALAJARA, HATES MEXICANS, AND VOTED FOR TRUMP. HE IS A MASSIVE ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOT AND REPLYING TO HIM WILL ONLY FUEL HIM.

No one can be worse than indians pedro

I'm chicano and I would give anything to be almost any other type of hispanic. Why could I have not been born puerto rican, cuban, panamanian, fucking even dominican? I love latin culture but I hate being mexican/chicano/mex-american. The only thing worse would be to be me but actually live in mexico. I was born in texas but at age 9 I moved to new york, man all the puerto rican guys do so much better with girls than mexicans. And the cubans too. Fuck.

yea its over if u look too amerindian

>tfw no qt mestizo bf

you probably never met one.

This is a castizo. 90% Spanish 10% Ameindian

I'm Mexican you autist.

You're just a loser, don't blame your ethnicity for that

Nah, there's plenty of next to full blooded indios married to white girls over here, it's over once you decide to do shit about it. Being short, fat and ugly can happen to you regardless of race, at least Amerindians don't go bald.

don't respond to the currycel
he's trying to drag others down to his level so they can wallow in his shit with him

Believe me. Native males are worse than Indians. Nobody wants to be Native American male

>there's plenty of next to full blooded indios married to white girls over here

Of course. Mexicans, Peruvians and Bolivians are alpha males, believe me.

I'm not. White girls would fuck a puerto rican, cuban or dominican way before they would fuck a mexican. Shit, white girls would fuck a PAKI before a mexican. It sucks dude. Just the word "mexican" makes their pussies dry. I'm better looking than a lot of these guys too.

I'd succ on those nips

It's not even about being Mexican, it's about being Amerindian male, no one wants Amerindian males, indomestizos or full mestizos. Only castizos are somewhat desired but because they look more Spaniard than native.

t. bluepilled normie

So? That's still Mexican and regardless of meme percentages not as rare as people here make it out to be. And besides you can still be an indio chad, just get fit.

I agree with you. The thing is, I'm not even close to full indio yet I am associated with them. White girls just write me off, I'm "mexican" in their eyes.

Kek, most mexicans are indomestizos 50% Spaniard, 50% native. This guy is just lucky because he is probably 70% european.

Dude, it's not nationality, I get laid with gringas easy enough, if you want to blame it on that by all means you've come to the right place.

By all means tell me more about my country chilindian

Maybe in Chile.

They probably marry Mexicans, same shit

> I get laid with gringas easy enough

bull.fucking.shit. Almost 10 years spent in a border town in texas, been back to mexico to see family 15+ times in my life, been around countless mexicans from mexico and chicanos all my life. NEVER SEEN IT ONCE. Not even once, not even a fat gringa like the blacks get. NONE. I'm telling you in New york where I live, even fucking dominicans do better.

It's not a man's goal to be pretty. He's tough and masculine looking. That's the male equivalent of pretty. Pretty boipuccies are just that - boipuccies.

>And besides you can still be an indio chad, just get fit.
This. I'm mestizo as fuck and I still manage to make do. Like any other race you have to better yourself as an individual to really make it in life anyway, but blaming your personal failures on your "group" is always fucking pathetic. Like this ugly fuck

Pictured is a 50-50 mestiza, as in verifiable Euro dad, native mother (Mixteca) no one even knows what a 50-50 mestizo looks like at this point and an average of 50-50 for the population doesn't mean most people are exactly half and half, there's a LOT of variation.

Mexicans would be counted as hispanics, so no. Also most of the marriages with natives are in the western half of the country where they still have a lot of native blood. They're not fake eastern natives that are only 1/164th Cherokee.

You're a higher caste mestizo damn near 3/4 white. Anyway I'd LOVE to see pics of the gringas you're smashing.

He is a good looking ugly. Like the exact opposite of a twink.

They probably marry Mexicans, same shit, or Asians, same shit but lighter and a bit less ugly.

I already told you: Mexicans, and all others Latinos, are dumped into the Hispanic/Latino category.

Keep coping.

Ameridian>mestizo>wh*Toid subhuman

Man, I'm a veteran of more fucking spring breaks than you could possibly count, and while yes I'm white or "castizo" or whatever I've got plenty of dark looking friends who are far more succesful than me. Try fucking Condesa in Mexico City any fucking weekend of the year you'll find plenty of gringas more than willing to go home with you if you hit the bars for expats.

What you're is probably poor and obviously acomplejado, no wonder you're not getting laid nor seeing it in the circles you hang out in.

Average Mexicans are indomestizos or natives.

cope

So you are telling me that latinos dont look like THAT on average?

This is the 1% of Mexico and Guatemala. The 1% that are in Mexican soap operas

lol no

Mixed race men will always get the short end of the stick no matter the races involved. Look at deNiro’s kids. Compare them to mixed race chicks. You will never see a mixed race chick below a 7/10. Basically if you are a guy with parents of 2 different races you might as well accept your shit life.

Even the most racist white guys like mixed girls. Basically just an exotic looking white girl.

> Basically if you are a guy with parents of 2 different races you might as well accept your shit life.

Nice meme

As long as you have realistic standards, develop your soft skills i.e. personality, and stay fit you should have no problem at all. Most of you guys won't do any so it's impossible. But at least try to work out so you can look desirable.

Have you been to Mexico dumb ass or are you just guessing? Natives are practically extinct, it's down to a little over 6 million still speaking native languages and most studies on those find they're not "pure", most of the people self identifying as indigenous on the INEGI census are Amerindian looking mestizos . Most Mexicans, by far, are mixed and that means a lot of variation, the guys in your pic may be average in some regions of the country but I wouldn't call them representative of the country as a whole, nevermind they look tanned as if they worked in manual labor, pictured is middle class Mexico City.

lol Caucasian + Caucasian ?

1% my ass kys

pachamama wept
What a disgrace

His mom is british and his dad is a paki
Last time I checked paki are not white.

>meximutts
Literally the worse mix is mexicans. They have the inferior blood of tribes the Aztecs cucked in flower wars ( no you guys have 0%aztec blood) mixed with drunk manolos and a drop of leb blood.

>UNAM

The rich class of Mexico is castizo.

Mexicans are so fucking delusional

UNAM is free public college, if you think that's the elites you're delussional as fuck and never been to Mexico City.

Go lie somewhere else Trumpster

Your ancestors literally were sacrificial lambs for aztecs before cortez. They teamed up to genocide the Aztecs.

>Mixed race men will always get the short end of the stick no matter the races involved

That's bullshit. So why do we have more attractive men than women? I can clearly see this on streets. Our women are somewhat masculine and many look trannies.

Also, more Brazilian men marry foreign women than Brazilian women marry foreign men. We are less and less nationalistic about women each passing day.

So you’re gay. Another thing mixed race men are.

No, I'm not. You don't need to be gay to find a guy attractive. You know that unconsciously

Mexicans pull girls constantly here in the states, hardly anyone treats it as a "problem" since there's really no stigma with Latinos dating Whites though.

These hispanics are mostly rich class Spaniards not your typical Amerindian.

No man, they're m,ostly mojados

My ancestors are Spaniards and some Irish, I'm le meme 1/16th Yaqui, a people who remained unconquered by both Aztecs and Spaniards so don't try to make it personal Jamal, it's a big fucking country. There were 25 million people in the Aztec empire, by far the largest concentration of humans in the Western hemisphere, the overwhelming majority of those were Aztecs, Nahua peoples like Mexicah, Alcolhua, Tecpanec, Atzcatzapolca, etc. Even the goddamn Tlaxcaltecs and Totonacs who fought with Cortés were Nahuas, Aztecs were not exclussively Mexicah anymore than Greeks were exclussively Spartan or Athenian and Mexicah did survive in some very large numbers, not just in Tenochtitlán but in other cities like Tlateloloco. These giant population nuclei, about half survived the epidemics, was used to conquer other places, like Guatemala, settle other lands, like the Bajío, and was mixed with the other Mesoamerican nations like the Tarascans, Huastecs, Zapotecs, Mixtec and Puuc Maya, Mexican mestizos overwhelmingly originate in these peoples of Central Mexico.

You're talking out of your ass just so you can serve your anti-Mexican agenda.

Yep, they're puros paisas. Latinos are the main reason why Interracial Marriages are at an all time high and still rising.

Couple of weeks ago, while walking through campus, I overheard a couple of girls talking about a guy. I assume they were looking at one of his social media accounts, because they said "OH, he's Middle Eastern.. no, get me a Hispanic dude instead."

You Mexicans are delusional as fuck. Always pretending to like Native Americans but you're desesperated to look less Native American. No one likes Native Americans.

DO NOT reply to wh*Toid posts they seek to divide & conquer the AMERINIDNA race

Lad, point out exactly where my delusion is lmao

No man, you're deliberately being dishonest purposefully posting ugly looking people as if they were average, I posted a good looking Amerindian yes, Mexicans the exact same as Chileans and Japanese and Nigerians or Norwegians are neither all chads nor all brutalized ugly by poverty. My point is there's variation. Pictured is Mexico and Chile, you can tell that despite both countries being roughly similar in admixture percentages, there's a lot more variation in Mexico in terms of admixture than in chile which tends to be a more homogeous mix. Is it posible those of us who are actually Mexicans may have a point people here vary a lot on how we look?

I find it as delussional to LARP as Amerindians as to do it as Euros, Mexicans are both or neither as a majority, and stop it with being disingenous when you're the one portraying native Americans in the negative.

I still think it may be you bro. You've lost the genetic lottery or you have nothing that is attractive about yourself personality wise and status wise

Anyways I think this is how the lottery goes. Did you guys win?

I am too dark to be Castizo. I should take a DNA test. Looks fun.

>This. I'm mestizo as fuck and I still manage to make do.
>things that never happened
also i bet you're a trumpkin

>basically native women getting bleached
>being proud of this
lol truly a meme race. also where is this from?

>he thinks zayn is hot

Mexicans are a joke.

First one - Castizo, not even mestizo
Second one and the rest - Castizo almost full European

This is what average Mexicans look like. Mestizo or full native.

this has more to do with brazil being a sexist shithole like the rest of the third world more than anything.
or cubans

>when you look like a mestizo

I think you've stepped over an important distinction here.

You ARE a mestizo. You don't just LOOK like one.

Please, kill yourself.

What the fuck does that mean

No, those are Chicanos beaten ugly by malnutrition, poverty and a lifetime working out on the sun. Pictured is an indigenous woman who overcame such obstacles.

You really got a hard on for Mexico to be pushing this shit, are you implying Chileans are whiter or something?

We've been over this, stop roleplaying as Mexican jackass

>this is a 10/10 in Mexico
You're not helping your case here, amigo.

No, that's not a 10/10 in Mexico, she's about average

>that is an average woman in Mexico
You're not helping your case here, amigo.

My sister (our surname is Krawiec, she's light brown haired & blue eyed) is dating a guy that looks like him, he's very chill.

We are fan of the same soccer team (Boca Juniors) so we watch matches together pretty often.

lol the background literally has the national police’s symbol on it

I'm just telling it as it is Cleetus, it doesn't look to me as she'd stand out in a crowd

>this has more to do with brazil being a sexist shithole like the rest of the third world more than anything

I don't get it. Being sexist makes me more sucessful with foreign women?

What is like having a sister with such a shit taste?

We are not racist in my family, plus he's a pretty chill guy. Way better than his former suitor who was a scumbag.

her former*